What game are you playing right now? | Page 3 | JoyFreak

What game are you playing right now?

I am playing Mini World Block Art for PC. Nice game graphics simple gameplay but very attractive to players

Last edited by a moderator:

bharath

Currently I am playing Pub G game that is addicted to me more, but trying to spend little time because of ongoing business. My longest duration on this game was more than 1 and half hour and killed to 30 strangers.

It doesn't matter what platform. Also, what is your progress? Why are you playing? Are you ambitious to win more than usual?

Myself, I still need to get a TV for my Nintendo Wii. Well, actually I want to get a used Wii U.
Not playjng anything rn but we just released our game on kickstarter put a lot of time into it so we would appreciate it if you guys check it out.
The Dragon's Lair, via @Kickstarter

I am currently playing Escape Room Games. These Escape Rooms take you on experiences only seen in games & movies, let you live a life of fantasy & adventure. Escape Rooms are designed for those, who love solving mysteries, finding clues and feeling the thrill of an adventure.

We are currently playing:
Uri: "Crash Nitro Fueled"
Julien: "What remains of edith finch" and ending "Super Smash Bros: Ultimate"
Jonathan: "Gris"
Joan: "DEEXIT" (testing it XD), "The Legend of Zelda: BotW"
Beatriz: "God of War 4" and "Children of Morta"

Sparky

I'm playing checkers?which is one of the best board games so far .Here is the link if anyone like to try .

Thomasss

Am I boring if I say I'm currently playing Pocket Build on iOS? I love building/simulation games and Pocket Build's graphics are insane. Did I mention they have dragons?

If we're talking real games, I play GTA from time to time. I enjoy moving around the map in my yacht; I've surprisingly got pretty far in this game and I don't normally play games enough to rank up!

MeowsePad

I've mainly been playing Ultima Online. Although my free time is severely limited compared to the past, I've been on a kick of trying to play nostalgic games and get at least a few people to watch me stream. It's been a pretty great experience so far.

Aries

Administrator
I've given Shadow of Colossus a go since it was free on PS+ and I am enjoying so far. It was a bit confusing to start with as a first timer but I got the hang of it after a while. I'm on my 6th boss!

Malcolm

EarthX, it’s pretty neat. I like the graphics! And the basic mechanics, it was a quick learning curve which was also a bonus!

Juneberry

I just finished playing some Pokemon GO with my dad. Otherwise all I've been playing lately is My Time at Portia and Minecraft.

Rip and Tear, until it is DONE.
Doom Eternal is awesome, I just have some reservations towards the direction of story and story presentation they're taking. If they're not careful, the whole thing might start to feel a bit cartoony the next one or two sequels.

Abizaga

Premium
Rip and Tear, until it is DONE.
Doom Eternal is awesome, I just have some reservations towards the direction of story and story presentation they're taking. If they're not careful, the whole thing might start to feel a bit cartoony the next one or two sequels.
I really hope they don't start to get goofy and cartoony...

Just recently finished Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot and now playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Really loving this game, even if it's an old one. :)

RedmondG

I'm currently playing Destiny 2 again now everyone is in isolation, it's easy to get them raids done :)

And I've finally decided to 100% Breath of the Wild.

Aries

Administrator
I'm currently playing Destiny 2 again now everyone is in isolation, it's easy to get them raids done :)

And I've finally decided to 100% Breath of the Wild.
I have yet to get Breath of Wild on the Switch! But i've been playing Destiny 2 on and off during self-isolation. What console are you playing it on?

EZWarren

I am currently playing A Plague Tale: Innocence on my XBOX One X and loving the graphics and the story haven’t finished the game yet.

EZWarren

A plague tale? Whats it about?
It's basically an Action Adventure horror stealth game, it's a fight to survive in Plague-ridden France. It tells the story of Amicia and Hugo, siblings by birth but virtual strangers by circumstance in 1348 amid the bubonic plague and the reign of The Inquisition.

Dan The Man

Playing Animal Crossing on Nintendo Switch. I am enthralled by this game. I don't think I'll get bored of it anytime soon tbh.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom