What game are you playing right now?

Destiny 2 as it came out for free on Steam. I like sci-fi games and I love Halo series (mostly 'couse I like science-fiction in general) but Destiny never seemed interesting to me. However, as it came out for free AND it was made by Bungie, the creators of Halo, I thought I'll give it a try. To my surprise I ended up enjoying it much more than I thought I would. Graphics are nice for the eyes and the combat, the shooting feels so smooth. I plan to continue it. I think it's a great way to wait for MCC to come to PC lol

I just finished playing the event specific gameplay so far. It was pretty much worth the time playing this.

Already completed in regular mode but playing again in hard mode to capture joker moments !
~ ? Batman Arkham Knight

Playing Generals Age of War on mmostage right now. It's pretty good, but I would prefer to play other games, such as Roblox or Neverwinter. But anyway, that's a different genre. Pretty satisfied. Let's see how it is for the next 10 days or so.

It's not addictive but theme of the story and realistic facial expression and the movement of mouth while they speak and that makes call of duty very special. If you go back and see from call of duty 2 and the most important guns and storyline.

I've been going back and forth between Minecraft & Mario Kart for mobile. It kinda depends on what kind of time I have to play and if I want to be able to quickly drop the game then I play the mobile version of Mario Kart.

I used to play only sport games but this is my first try of any shooter games and it's fun. I'm currently playing my friend Pedro .

Well funny enough I just dug my Amiga out of the loft. Was playing some turrican and the power block started to smoke. So right now, not playing with much just a solder gun and the internet. Should be playing COD maybe tomorrow...

I think freefire is one good game too recently. It seems like they add pretty good features every now and then.

Call OF Duty, PUBG, ScarFall, Dead Cry, Clash Of Scenes

Last edited:
I'm getting NFS: Heat as it came out today. It looks a lot like old-school NFS games like Underground 1/2; Most Wanted or Carbon. As far as I know they finally added neons and the overall aesthetics of the game remind me of 80s nostalgia (like FarCry: Blood Dragon or GTA: Vice City). Speaking of Vice City, Palm City from NFS: Heat is also based on Miami, Florida.

I just purchased this from the Mobile Legends store. Thought I should share this.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back