What game are you playing right now? | Page 4 | JoyFreak

What game are you playing right now?

I last played the RE3 demo. I hope to get the digital release on Friday, due to the uncertainty surrounding physical copies possibly getting delayed.

Capcom said customers are going to suffer setbacks in Europe, but they could have been referring to the main regions throughout Europe, and not the UK. The thing is, I'm broke until 7 April. I also have to be careful if I pay in money before Friday, as my electricity company usually bills me at the start of the month as well, and I'm low on food too.

This virus really sucks. It's causing so much chaos, and deaths.

Reactions: C8Broadcom

Guanium

I play various games but unfortunately there is only 24 hours in a day. So much to play, so little time..
Games that I play frequently:
1) Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition.
2) Wuppo Definitive Edition.
3) Styx Master of Shadows.
4) Cities Skylines.
5) GTA V.
6) CoD Warzone.
7) Just Cause 3.

I don't have goals in mind when playing it, just playing it to enjoy myself. :D

TopSilver

I've been playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare but I tried Warzone and that wasn't too bad. I had a fun time. It's really not too bad of a game to play, but it's better played with team mates. I also have been playing Halo 5 Guardians which is way better than any other game out there in my opinion.

God I'm so looking forward to Halo:Infinite. That's a game that I am peeing in my pants just to get a chance to play. I am actually releasing pee as I talk about it. The game will be one of the best first Xbox Series X releases of all time. The fact that it's releasing on the Xbox Series X is the best part.

22_22

Lately and more consistently I have been playing Runescape again as I have found myself with some more spare time. Even more recently though, I was playing Football Manager 2020 on Steam as they provided some free trials. I am tempted to buy the game now though as a way spending my spare time.

dkuk19

It doesn't matter what platform. Also, what is your progress? Why are you playing? Are you ambitious to win more than usual?

Myself, I still need to get a TV for my Nintendo Wii. Well, actually I want to get a used Wii U.
Im playing ridgeracer, old school ps3 :)

Goose Se7en

Finished Doom 2016 last week & moved unto Eternal. These past 2 days I've been playing Horde mode in Gears 5. Operation 3 released and it's got me pretty hooked again. Sucks playing with randoms/casuals thon

CheekyBeard

Hello, everyone! I'm new around here! :D

I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Switch, and just recently started Nier: Automata on Xbox One, because of Game Pass!

Reactions: Aries

Shan1996.

I'm playing Run, it’s amazing and free on the android store only, I totally recommend to you guys :) it’s a guy who has to run to save his life from a creepy thing in the air 😂

PGen98

I'm playing my way through Power Rangers Battle for the Grid because it was one of the games I downloaded from Game Pass. It's a very basic fighter, but it's actually a bit of fun, too.

Reactions: C8Broadcom

Goose Se7en

How did you like 2016?

I liked it & was surprised at how deep the lore is via the codex. I wish the aspect of the game was better served to player because - and I know I'm in the minority here - it broke the pace of the game for me. If I could a collectible I'd read it.

The "push forward combat" was solid, the game forced your to fight & even more so when close to death.

Reactions: Abizaga and Aries

Abizaga

I liked it & was surprised at how deep the lore is via the codex. I wish the aspect of the game was better served to player because - and I know I'm in the minority here - it broke the pace of the game for me. If I could a collectible I'd read it.

The "push forward combat" was solid, the game forced your to fight & even more so when close to death.
Yeah it was an intense as hell game but boy was it awesome. I loved it, too.

Reactions: Goose Se7en

Aries

Administrator
Is it possible to edit my posts on here? Just saw I have a whole bunch of typos and can't seem to find an edit toggle.
Hi,

You should be able to edit your posts after your 5th post. You are currently at 3. 2 more and you'll have a week to edit from the time the post is made. This is a measure we've put in place to prevent spam.

Scylla

I'm mostrly playing Horus Heresy: Legions on Steam and mobile. It's a PvP card game set in the Warhammer 40.000 universe. It's free-to-play but it feels balanced an nonaggressive.

It doesn't matter what platform. Also, what is your progress? Why are you playing? Are you ambitious to win more than usual?

Myself, I still need to get a TV for my Nintendo Wii. Well, actually I want to get a used Wii U.
Just played on PC, Knock on the Coffin Lid. I know the name is not one of the best, but go take a look because is a promising roguelike deck-building game.

jt1086

I'm currently playing MK11 on Xbox One since I was lucky enough to get the premium edition for $16. I've still been thinking about picking up RE2 remake since it's on sale for $20 right now, but have been back and forth between getting another game for the Switch as well haha!

Reactions: gamegeek

gamegeek

These day i am playing CrossOut and War Thunder , good games to play this Lockdown Time. One of the best battle royal game Cuisine Royale.

Mark

I'm playing the demo of an indie game titled Holmgang. it's new.
I like it because it looks a lot like the last Diablo game.

soda

Finally got around to breaking through amnesia: the dark descent. Had it in my library for maybe 5 years and haven't played through it because it scared me too much, glad I pushed through because it has great atmosphere. The sounds are done incredibly and the visuals still look decent for a game from 2010. Seen today on Steam that there is another due for release later this year.

Top Bottom