Social
Register Log in
POE Currency

Welcome - introduce yourself!

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Welcome to JoyFreak!

Here you can take your participation to the next level by discussing your favorite video games and consoles while getting to know others who are as passionate about gaming as you!

Our aim is to become a longstanding and lively gaming community online.

So what are you waiting for? Have fun and thank you for being a part of JoyFreak!

LividJay

I'm LividJay, I'm a gamer and streamer. I'm mostly into story-based games as opposed to button mashing games, with a few exceptions. Currently playing a lot of Fallout 4, (and yes, Fallout 76), Dead by Daylight, 7 Days to Die, and hopefully soon, The Last of Us Part 2.

zoldos

Nice forum theme! Hi, call me z. I'm a middle aged internet veteran and web master guru. I've run sites for more than 20 years. I have an awesome g/f and 3 furbabies. Life is bliss.

zoldos

Thanks!! Nice looking forum. Wicked theme. I still have my forum BTW if you want to check it out. :)

zoldos

Cool. Thanks! Pretty sure you still have an account on my forum. Advertise all you want! :D

Hello, I am Professional Graphic Designer & Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator. I respect my client & good skill to deliver working requirements. Working Area: Corporate Business Cards & Logos, Flyers, Brochure & Posters, Facebook Cover & Web Banner, Catalogs, Book Cover, Calendar etc. you can contact with me on Facebook,Instagram,twitter

Attachments

blaqdu

hey, you're welcome ... hit me up if you need any web development stuff

Nerdface

Hi JoyFreak - I said I'd sign up, so here I am.!

My name is Andy and I've been involved with forums on and off for almost 20 years o_O (can't believe it's that long).

I have a wife, child, 2 cats, and many games consoles. I'm sure you'll be seeing me around.

Nerdface

Thanks guys.

I'm loving the design and feel of the place. I used to be pretty decent at designing dark themes, but seem to do better with lighter ones now..

Smokey

Community Influencer
Verified
Hey all! I'm back. I was a part of the old Joyfreak community and decided to re-register on this new iteration. :) It looks really cool! Very easy on the eyes and easier to read IMO.

A little about me:

I'm Smokey, 28 from NYC. I'm a gamer, webmaster/forum admin and a streamer on Mixer.com :) I'm in an amazing relationship with my girlfriend Nikki for 4 years now and things are going pretty well. :) If you wanna know anything more just ask. :)

Toggle Sidebar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Trending threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend
POE Currency