Space Games

Huntn

Newcomer
Trophies
I really was in love with X3, which I would not call a Grand Strategy game, but more of a trading, combat game, although technically it is a 4X game.

I have been eyeing Nebulous Fleet Command fleet combat) which is on sale for the next couple of days at Steam, which I have read is challenging as you appear to have to micromanage all of your ships. Anyone playing this?

Space Exploration and Simulation:-

Elite Dangerous: This open-world space exploration game offers a realistic representation of our Milky Way galaxy, allowing players to pilot their own spaceships, trade goods, mine resources, and engage in various activities across a massive, procedurally generated universe.

No Man's Sky: With a focus on exploration and survival, No Man's Sky features a procedurally generated universe filled with countless planets to discover, each with its unique ecosystems, flora, and fauna.

Certainly! Here are some popular forums related to space games:

Reddit r/SpaceGames: A subreddit dedicated to discussions, recommendations, and news about space-themed video games.
SpaceGameJunkie: An online community that focuses on space games, offering forums for discussions, game reviews, and news updates.
Steam Community Space Game Hub: Steam's community hub for space games, where players can join discussions, share their experiences, and discover new titles.
Frontier Forums: The official forums for Frontier Developments, the studio behind popular space games like Elite Dangerous. It's a great place to engage with the community, get support, and share your adventures.

Remember to check the specific rules and guidelines of each forum to ensure a positive and respectful experience. Enjoy discussing space games with fellow enthusiasts!

I really was in love with X3, which I would not call a Grand Strategy game, but more of a trading, combat game, although technically it is a 4X game.

I have been eyeing Nebulous Fleet Command fleet combat) which is on sale for the next couple of days at Steam, which I have read is challenging as you appear to have to micromanage all of your ships. Anyone playing this?

That you liked X3 makes me happy. It's a fantastic game, so I understand why you'd draw comparisons to Nebulous Fleet Command.

Nebulous Fleet Command is a real-time space strategy game with gameplay that is strikingly similar to X3. You increase your fleet, engage in commerce, and fight. But X3 is less concerned with combat than Nebulous Fleet Command is. The battle system is quite complex, and you must micromanage each of your ships.

Certainly! Here are some popular forums related to space games:

Reddit r/SpaceGames: A subreddit dedicated to discussions, recommendations, and news about space-themed video games.
SpaceGameJunkie: An online community that focuses on space games, offering forums for discussions, game reviews, and news updates.
Steam Community Space Game Hub: Steam's community hub for space games, where players can join discussions, share their experiences, and discover new titles.
Frontier Forums: The official forums for Frontier Developments, the studio behind popular space games like Elite Dangerous. It's a great place to engage with the community, get support, and share your adventures.

Remember to check the specific rules and guidelines of each forum to ensure a positive and respectful experience football strike hack unlimited cash. Enjoy discussing space games with fellow enthusiasts!
I'm here for the space game suggestions. thank you

In my opinion, the space video game that has surprised me the most is undoubtedly Outer Wilds, a marvel in terms of gameplay that completely departs from conventional formulas, blending exploration, puzzles, and adventures like no other game I have played.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back