Reviews What’s New In Dead Space Remake Compared To The Old Game

Rat

Trophies
If you were wondering what the differences were between the original and the remake of Dead Space well, except the graphics. You are at the right place!

Read the full article here: What’s New In Dead Space Remake Compared To The Old Game

Howdy, my fellow gamers! How do you do on this fine day? I am doing quite well as I realize how many old games are being remade and given a new life. Believe it or not, I played the original Dead Space when it came out in 2008, and it gave me night terrors. It was a damn scary game and something brand new that I experienced.

The game also introduced me to a new genre of video games, “sci-fi horror.” Until that point, I had no idea horror games even existed because I mainly played Counter-Strike 1.6 or some good ol’ Super Mario on the SNES. Anyways, when I heard that EA was remaking Dead Space, I was so damn excited about playing it that I couldn’t wait for it to come out.

Let me tell you that the game truly lives up to its original 2008 version and gives a perfect example of how remakes should be done for older games not remasters because those are different. Most people get it confused and think it’s the same thing when it isn’t. Anyway, today in this article, I’ll list the biggest differences between the original 2008 version and the new remake that was released two weeks ago. With that, let’s get into this article!

14. Sound Design

dead-space-remake-review.jpg

“The sounds of agony fill me up!”

When a game is being remade, that means every single aspect of the game is being changed, for better or for worse, but in the case of Dead Space, it’s for the better. The game’s sound design and sounds in general have all been changed to fit it better.

They have added multiple new crisp sound effects and some brand new atmospheric sounds that will always keep you on the edge of your seat. Without good sound design and atmospheric music, the game may feel lacking; thankfully, that’s not the case here.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back