Playstation Community

I got to ride a broom alongside wild Thestrals with a dusk silhouette of Hogwarts in the background, and it blew my flipping mind.

I've been a fan of the books for over 20 years, openly sobbed when seeing the castle for the first time at Universal Studios, and now get to role play as the Hogwarts student that finally received their letter... It's an experience for the soul.

I will definitely acknowledge the gameplay and story aren't the most incredible aspects of the game, though some of the missions are really fun and imaginative.

The details, though. The castle is a love letter to the diehard fans and I live for it. There are so many nods to the books that make my inner child sing. I beat the game ages ago, but I still go back just to roam the hallways of home.

I got to ride a broom alongside wild Thestrals with a dusk silhouette of Hogwarts in the background, and it blew my flipping mind.

I've been a fan of the books for over 20 years, openly sobbed when seeing the castle for the first time at Universal Studios, and now get to role play as the Hogwarts student that finally received their letter... It's an experience for the soul.

I will definitely acknowledge the gameplay and story aren't the most incredible aspects of the game, though some of the missions are really fun and imaginative.

The details, though. The castle is a love letter to the diehard fans and I live for it. There are so many nods to the books that make my inner child sing. I beat the game ages ago, but I still go back just to roam the hallways of home.

I know this is most likly a bot, but on the odd chance it's not, I have to ask. Did you actually read the title of the thread before you commented on it?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back