News Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 introduces a Pay To Win bundle

rolox

Newcomer
Trophies

Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 'Pay to Win' Content​

The introduction of paid cosmetics in the popular video game Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 has caused a lot of controversy among fans. Players who purchase certain bundles are given an advantage over those who don’t, which has led to some people labeling it as “pay-to-win”. This is especially true with the Bomb Squad bundle, which costs $12 and grants players a medium backpack and an LMG with shorter cooldowns than free guns available in the game mode DMZ.

As rancid as this is, I can't call myself surprised. I know fans don't like it, but why are they wondering why this is happening? Activision keep doing this for one, simple reason. The COD fanbase can moan all they want, but this keeps happening because they buy it. It's like the FIFA fanbase, they keeping up thier horrid practices because people keep buying it. I know I may as well be talking to a cactus plant, but if you want it to stop, then the stop starts with you. Stop buying this crap. Don't buy these microtransactions, don't buy the deluxe editions, don't buy DLC, in fact don't even buy the game. Every penny you hand over is a validation for thier practices.

Last edited:
As rancid as this is, I can't call myself surprised. I know fans don't like it, but why are they wondering why this is happening? Activision keep doing this for one, simple reason. The COD fanbase can moan all they want, but this keeps happening because they buy it. It's like the FIFA fanbase, they keeping up thier horrid practices because people keep buying it. I know I may as well be talking to a cactus plant, but if you want it to stop, then the stop starts with you. Stop buying this crap. Don't buy these microtransactions, don't buy the deluxe editions, don't buy DLC, in fact don't even buy the game. Every penny you hand over is a validation for thier practices.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back