What's new
POE Currency

Welcome - introduce yourself!

jeffreyjose48

Hello Caguioa747!

Thanks for your warm welcome. I am enjoying my stay here. I have just joined this forum today. See you around.

prachipriya

Hello everyone, I just joined Joyfreak, and nevertheless to say that I am a gig time gamer and have played and still playing all sorts of video games on various platforms.
Looking time to indulge with the community and have some fun time learning as well.

egghead

Hello there,
here is a new gamer. You can call me egghead, I use this name as my username on most of the games I play. However, I am not a hardcore gamer. I play games when I do not have anything substantial to do, by the ways this moment of "not having anything substantial to do" does not come too often.
I am a blogger and webmaster. I have a handful of blogs and websites on various niches. I am also toying with an idea to start a forum or discussion board.

Gad

My name is Gad, a gamer from Kenya. I am glad to be at this platform as I hope to share and gain at the same time. Cheers

Heatman

Hello @Gad, let me take this opportunity to be the first member who welcomes you to the community of game lover.

I hope you enjoy your time in the platform.

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Hi @AronD ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @bphlover ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @rockpen23 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @kingcool52 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @DrillPhil ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @phanuruch ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @ghelle ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Heatman ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @rhems091 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @wallet ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Mora ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @mcnasci24 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @junrose123 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Caguioa747 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @jeffreyjose48 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Jelineex ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Camelie ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @prachipriya ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @egghead ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Gad ! Welcome to the community! :D

kxiv

Greetings!
The name is Kirci, but you can call me K. I've been playing games on consoles for as long as I can remember. My current console that I use is the PS4, my PS3 and PS2 are currently gathering dust in my room. I also play a bit of PC games but that's rare.
I'm hoping to make new friends here and also learning tips about games I'm currently playing and maybe even info on upcoming games.

PareBalok

Hello there fellow gamers my name is Pare Balok from Manila Philippines.
Im a struggling old school gamer who plays multi media platforms and do occasional game review in youtube in my free time.
I hope I could make new gamers alike who share the same passion

theresajane

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to be part of this forum that a just found. I hope we have fun while exchanging ideas and opinions about the topics that we all would like to talk about.

Alexandoy

Hello everyone. I am not a gamer but I am curious about this site so I came here just to look around. I hope I am welcome and maybe I can still contribute even a little to the boards.

stbrians

Whoops! That is not my name. Itis my username. It is derived from a saint called Brian. He was my child who passed on while he was one year old. All I do online is for him. St Brian's. I join all into stbrians.

My name is Meshack. Am a writer, blogger and freelancer. I hope we work together in the Video games forum. I love gaming.

Bgh sof

Hello fellow games ,my name is sofiane from Algeria sixteen years old in the gaming world ha ha ,and i still want to learn more about games ,i really hope we can exchange thoughts and experiences in this space ,till then have a nice time.

Anachiwo

Hello people!! I'm happy to have joined you all in this platform and I'm looking forward to having a great time learning and discussing about games and other related topics.

I'm actually a good fan of game as I have played so much than I can remember.

Let's all have fun together.

SPOON

I'm SPOON and i would love to learn more things that is going on not just by the news on TV but also on how other people's opinion on things that they could talk or discuss about.

kshelley

Hey! I think everyone's good. Pretty excited on knowing more about gaming world through threads and updates on games.

acejoy001

Hi there folks, Acejoy here. Hope I can contribute in any way for the good of this forum and at the same time learn from it.

em14

Hi. Im a mother of three all are boys and im also a college student. I want to earn while taking care of my children. Please help me by giving some knowledge in this field. And im actually looking for a friend here.

CasualMiser

Hello people! I’m a casual gamer here to get away from the big site noise. The clatter of social media is too much and mostly clueless so I’m returning to the old ways!

leadtech

Hello Everyone .. I'm leadtech and new here on JoyFreak .. I play Fortnite,PubG and Dota2 and other Steam games.
I'm looking forward to see you around :)
Have a nice day

jaydac12

Hey there!

I've been playing video games ever since I was a child. My very first was a family computer, but it was very brief. And then came the Playstation 1. That console gave me a childhood. I can still remember Gran Turismo, Army Men series, WWE! Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Castlevania, Tony Hawk's, and many more!

And then one day it just broke and I had to move on... Playstation 2 & 3 came, but my parents never wanted me have them, so I didn't insist anymore as I understand that there were more important things at that time. Then I reached high school. It was 2 years before I started college where I started saving for console. It didn't matter what console I get, as long as it would fit in my budget and that I could get back to gaming.

I was a year into college when I decided I had enough to buy one, but a friend told me that I should instead save more and build a gaming PC. I was convinced, so I saved for another 3-6 months. And after that, I finally had enough to build me an entry to mid-level gaming PC. That brought me back to the glory days. I felt like a child again playing those day's AAA games on low to medium settings. I didn't care much for the graphics as long as I get to play. Witcher, Fallout, and Mass Effect series were the games I really enjoyed! But then work came...

I had to let go of my gaming life again because of work. It's been about 3 years since I last played a video game on a console or desktop. But I quit my job. I now work as a virtual assistant and find myself some free time to play. So, it's time for me to save up again to build me a new gaming PC!

Cheers!
Jay

gutzman

I am just new here and I hope I could learn and share some few things with other users here. I can't wait to participate and have fun.

Henrywrites

I'm Henry from Nigeria and I'm pretty happy to be part of this community of game lovers. I'm thankful for giving me the opportunity to be part of this community.

Hoping to interact better with everyone!

Martinsx

Hello everyone in this lovely gaming forum, I'm Martins and it's a great pleasure to be a part of this wonderful community of gamers.

Who doesn't love to play video games really doesn't know he or she is missing in their lives. It's one of the greatest fun I have in my life, so gaming is part and parcel of me.

I hope to have a good time here.

Hello there! I'm a newbie here. I'm glad to be in this site and U hope to learn more as I explore on this site. I also hope to share my thoughts with everyone. God bless you.

JMuriukitano

It's nice to be part of this community. I'm not a great fan of games but I do have youngsters who are. I hope to learn and contribute as we move along together.

tpicks

I am new here and as you can see my username is tpicks. I am here to share opinions on matters that are arising and also get to read and learn from the contributions of others. So I set the ball rolling in my corner.

I am looking forward to your kind welcome guys. Thank you all.

Rick Ace

How are ya'll doing? :) I've been gaming since I was 4 years old. As a millennial, I've seen the progression of video games from Nintendo consoles to portable gaming to high-end PC gaming. I still remember my excitement the first time I played a Nintendo console. It's hard to grasp how much has changed in such a short period of time. I came across Joyfreak and decided to join. I want to share my thoughts on gaming industry and the latest content with everyone. This seems like the perfect place to do so.

GeezeZone.com