Welcome - introduce yourself! | Page 9 | JoyFreak

Community Welcome - introduce yourself!

Paladin

Holder of the Silver Crown
Hello, The Lone Wanderer, and welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you need anything, feel free to PM me.

xenonVirus. I'm just a teen on a computer who pops in and out from time to time. Sort of like a welcoming wagon. :)

Last edited:

Paladin

^ Hello, dcodkingv, and welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you have a great time here. Don't hesitate to PM me if you get stuck or need any help - I'll do my best to help out!

xenonVirus. Your friendly neighborhood welcoming wagon!

Last edited:
Hello! I’m moonlightandlace. You’re more than welcome to just call me Moon or Moonlight! I am an avid gamer and streamer on Twitch!

I stream Call of Duty: WW2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Dead by Daylight, GTA 5, BioShock, & Destiny 2. I enjoy connecting with other gamers and streamers across all platforms! I’ll leave my links below if y’all would like to check me out! I would love to meet you!

Twitch: twitch.tv/moonlightandlace
YouTube: moonlightandlace
Instagram: instagram.com/moonlightandlace
Twitter: twitter.com/moonlight_lace

Shagger

Because I'm lazy, I'll just copy the about me section

The only thing you need to know about is that if you share a different opinion to me on something, you're not stupid, misinformed or outwith your rights to believe what you say, but you're still wrong. :cool:

Anyway, I'm a truly evil Scotsman who's loved video games on multiple platforms for almost 30 years. The evil thing is I eat pet cats. I avoid strays because it's just not the same when it's a creature nobody loves.

I also love heavy metal, wrestling, the outside when it's dark and doesn't burn and most of all, my son who will no doubt enslave humanity. Proud of ya, boy!

Anyway, here's a chickenhorse

Hey guys I run a youtube gaming channel .. based around fifa 20 . Call of duty and fortnite .. I'm looking to grow my channel and get out there so appreciate all the support that is given my channel is to help people and entertain people thank you enjoy
My link www.youtube.com/getgamingtv

Paladin

<not a moderator>

^ Hello, GET-GAMING.TV. Welcome to JoyFreak! :)
I hope you enjoy your time here and have constructive discussions with the rest of the community. If you need any help, feel free to start a conversation with me and I'll do my best to help you out!

Once again, welcome to JoyFreak and I hope you enjoy your time here!

xenonVirus. Your friendly neighborhood welcoming wagon.

</not a moderator>

Paladin

Hello yatendrathegamer . Welcome to JoyFreak! We're very happy to have you here. There's a thread for you to introduce yourself to other users. If you need any help, don't hesitate to drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help you out.

Edited to add: If you want to be verified, there's a thread to do that. Verification just makes it clear that you're an official game developer.

xenonVirus. I love being the resident welcome wagon.

Last edited:

Nova

Welcome to Joyfreak. I hope you have a good time here. You should create more threads if you have any questions or wish to share something.

zjyyhw

hi everyone, I am jason zhu. We are from a indie company, I am a developer of a slg mobile game. Hope we can let you know about it. And I am excited to discuss with other games

ubah

hi~ guys
I'm a new comer. I like playing LOL, Fortnite, PUBG, etc. hope we can share joy and fun of games with each other~

Paladin

Hello, zjyyhw and ubah . I'm xenonVirus, a moderator here at JoyFreak. I'm super excited that you've chosen to join the JoyFreak community!

zjyyhw - if you would like to be recognized as an official developer on JoyFreak (adding a Verified badge to your account), here is a set of steps you should follow.
ubah - Welcome to JoyFreak. I hope we can share joy and fun of games with each other, too! I also hope you have a great time here. The rest of the community is very friendly and welcoming towards newcomers.

If any of you need help with anything, feel free to PM me and I'll try and help you to the best of my ability.

xenonVirus. That's everything: see you two on JoyFreak! :)

Ash

Welcome to JoyFreak. It's quite cool that we have a developer here at the forums. What type of games have you developed before? And what type of games are you planning on developing in the future? It would be cool to see what you have done so far, I'm sure many of us would love to try it out :)

Paladin

Hello Sophia, welcome to JoyFreak. I'm super excited that you've chosen to join the JoyFreak community! I hope you have an excellent time here. The community is very friendly and welcoming towards newcomers.

If you need help with anything, you're more than welcome to PM me, and I'll try and help you to the best of my ability.

xenonVirus. The resident welcome wagon pops in again!

sophiaaxel

Hello Sophia, welcome to JoyFreak. I'm super excited that you've chosen to join the JoyFreak community! I hope you have an excellent time here. The community is very friendly and welcoming towards newcomers.

If you need help with anything, you're more than welcome to PM me, and I'll try and help you to the best of my ability.

xenonVirus. The resident welcome wagon pops in again!
I am glad to hear such a kind reply :)
Thank you so much :)

michaelivan

Hi I'm Michael

I'm a gamer. I like trivia, General Knowledge Quiz games like QuizKingz
and all sorts of games fighting, adventure, rpg etc.
I'm also playing mobile legends together with my wife.
I love games since the era of game & watch and Atari.

royaljello

Hey all! I'm Royaljello.

I'm 26 and this is my first time on a gaming forum in ages and I'm happy to be back. I'm finally out of studying all the time and looking forward to sharing some of my work and creations.
If anyone plays ARMA I'm usually on it.

shop557

hey it shop and i love games. i'm a teen and i thinking of playing older games so go ahead and tell me game suggestions. ones you've enjoyed,

alexdaniels

Welcome to JoyFreak!

Here you can take your participation to the next level by discussing your favorite video games and consoles while getting to know others who are as passionate about gaming as you!

Our aim is to become a longstanding and lively gaming community online.

So what are you waiting for? Have fun and thank you for being a part of JoyFreak!
Hi! My name is alex.

I mostly play fps games. Been a fan of pokemon as well. Played a lot of RPGs back in the days. Also like to play board games.

Looking forward to have a good time here!

rinaswapan

Hi Am Happy to be here, Gaming sites is my favourite hobby. I like spen ding my leisure, I will mention a bout a game platform . Watch Deadspace, Skyrim and many others. It will change the concept of amusement . I recommend this to all game lovers . Watch and enjoy,

Paladin

Getting caught up with all the new arrivals: hello alexdaniels, SaucyPastaTho, and rinaswapan and welcome to JoyFreak! We're very happy to have you here, and I hope you have a great time. The community is always welcoming towards new people, and there are plenty of things to deliberate and discuss on.
Once again, welcome to JoyFreak, and happy new year!

Aries

Administrator
Nowadays I am mostly playing on mobile, like Frost, The Garden Between, Tsuro.

It's been a while since I played anything from a console.
All of which are pretty decent mobile games! Do you play it on Android or iOS? Also if you don’t mind me asking, how did you find us?

alelepd

All of which are pretty decent mobile games! Do you play it on Android or iOS? Also if you don’t mind me asking, how did you find us?
iOS :D, found a post about Joyfreak on Webwide.io so I enter here and joined XD. I used to play a lot in supernintendo and later on PS1 (aside from all the PC). Develop a small puzzle game once too (called synchronygame.com) for iOS with unity, just for fun.

So I thought joining here would be a good way to learn/keep updated.

Aries

Administrator
iOS :D, found a post about Joyfreak on Webwide.io so I enter here and joined XD. I used to play a lot in supernintendo and later on PS1 (aside from all the PC). Develop a small puzzle game once too (called synchronygame.com) for iOS with unity, just for fun.

So I thought joining here would be a good way to learn/keep updated.
Ah, well it's a pleasure to have you here with us. I also play mobile games on my iOS. I tried out the link to your puzzle game and it still works, I assume the game is still going? I will check it out! Unity can be great fun!

alelepd

Ah, well it's a pleasure to have you here with us. I also play mobile games on my iOS. I tried out the link to your puzzle game and it still works, I assume the game is still going? I will check it out! Unity can be great fun!
Oh yeah, It is outdated but I think its working :LOL:

Hi Joyfreaks :)

We are New IDEA Games - a mobile indie developer team, making FMV / FPS crossover games. First on the market! :)
Glad to join this forum!

Regards,
Viktor

Bastty

Hello everyone, I`m Sebastian, most of my friends call me Bastty (don`t know why, never ask), native Romanian, living in United Kingdom.
Nice to meet you all.

Deleted member 269

Hello everyone, I`m Sebastian, most of my friends call me Bastty (don`t know why, never ask), native Romanian, living in United Kingdom.
Nice to meet you all.
Everything lad, I've seen you around XF hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Mitchaboii

Hey Guys, My Names Mitch I’m 28 and a bricklayer I enjoy playing PS4, I play games such as Call Of Duty black ops 4 and also Modern warfare, Enjoy playing battle royales.
I have just recently started to stream like within the last week, would love to get a few more followers to help build myself up bit by bit, my twitch is www.twitch.tv/Mitchaboii
Cheers guys 🤙🏼

Aries

Administrator
Hey Guys, My Names Mitch I’m 28 and a bricklayer I enjoy playing PS4, I play games such as Call Of Duty black ops 4 and also Modern warfare, Enjoy playing battle royales.
I have just recently started to stream like within the last week, would love to get a few more followers to help build myself up bit by bit, my twitch is www.twitch.tv/Mitchaboii
Cheers guys 🤙🏼
Hi Mitch, welcome to JoyFreak!

I’ll check out your twitch and tune in! When are your usually stream times?

Mitchaboii

Hey Carbon, usually in between 6-7ish, once work is done then I try go to the gym then I’m free for the night, kinda in the middle of building house with my partner so my set up is just basic right now but look to build it better once moved into our new home.

Deleted member 269

Cheers guys 🤙🏼
Welcome dude, like you are starting something on stream, hey if you want some followers I'm sure we would all help with that, mayb you could give some shout outs for Joyfreak? To help advertise? Obviously if that's okay with you and the owner Carbon

Aries

Administrator
Welcome dude, like you are starting something on stream, hey if you want some followers I'm sure we would all help with that, mayb you could give some shout outs for Joyfreak? To help advertise? Obviously if that's okay with you and the owner Carbon
I'm okay with that. Feel free to drop us a shout out!

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom