Welcome - introduce yourself!

xenonVirus

Migrained Mod in that Holiday Spirit!
<not a moderator>

^ Hello, GET-GAMING.TV. Welcome to JoyFreak! :)
I hope you enjoy your time here and have constructive discussions with the rest of the community. If you need any help, feel free to start a conversation with me and I'll do my best to help you out!

Once again, welcome to JoyFreak and I hope you enjoy your time here!

xenonVirus. Your friendly neighborhood welcoming wagon.

</not a moderator>

Reactions: Carbon

zjyyhw

hi everyone, I am jason zhu. We are from a indie company, I am a developer of a slg mobile game. Hope we can let you know about it. And I am excited to discuss with other games

ubah

hi~ guys
I'm a new comer. I like playing LOL, Fortnite, PUBG, etc. hope we can share joy and fun of games with each other~

xenonVirus

Migrained Mod in that Holiday Spirit!
Hello, zjyyhw and ubah . I'm xenonVirus, a moderator here at JoyFreak. I'm super excited that you've chosen to join the JoyFreak community!

zjyyhw - if you would like to be recognized as an official developer on JoyFreak (adding a Verified badge to your account), here is a set of steps you should follow.
ubah - Welcome to JoyFreak. I hope we can share joy and fun of games with each other, too! I also hope you have a great time here. The rest of the community is very friendly and welcoming towards newcomers.

If any of you need help with anything, feel free to PM me and I'll try and help you to the best of my ability.

xenonVirus. That's everything: see you two on JoyFreak! :)