Welcome - introduce yourself!

Ravenfreak

Hey guys, I finally decided to join after lurking. :p I'm Ravenfreak, but I also go by Ravenisawesome on Forum Promotion. I'm a 29 year old gamer, who's been playing games since 1994. Next to games my other hobbies include forums, urbex, and rom hacking.

Reactions: Carbon
OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

Administrator
Hey guys, I finally decided to join after lurking. :p I'm Ravenfreak, but I also go by Ravenisawesome on Forum Promotion. I'm a 29 year old gamer, who's been playing games since 1994. Next to games my other hobbies include forums, urbex, and rom hacking.
Hello and welcome Ravenfreak !

Good to have you with us! Hope to see you around! :D

What's Good Everybody??
I am a Youtuber that has a channel that consists of Gameplay, Music, and Comedy. I hope you can stop by and hangout with me!!

【英訳】
I am Technical Suwako, 27 years old in Japan. Suwako likes Toho characters and is a web engineer. Currently, he performs Ongeki & Chuunism mainly on PS4 Persona 5, Switch Mariker and Gessen.

I am sorry if I do not know because I used an automatic translator.(;^ω^)

Thanking you in advance.(´・ω・`)

【原文】
日本の27歳のテクニカル諏訪子です。諏訪子って東方キャラが好き及びウェブエンジニアですからね。現在主にPS4のペルソナ5、スイッチのマリカー、ゲーセンにオンゲキ&チュウニズムをやります。

自動翻訳機を使ったから、わからない場合大変申し訳ございません。(;^ω^)

宜しくお願いします。(´・ω・`)

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

Administrator
【英訳】
I am Technical Suwako, 27 years old in Japan. Suwako likes Toho characters and is a web engineer. Currently, he performs Ongeki & Chuunism mainly on PS4 Persona 5, Switch Mariker and Gessen.

I am sorry if I do not know because I used an automatic translator.(;^ω^)

Thanking you in advance.(´・ω・`)

【原文】
日本の27歳のテクニカル諏訪子です。諏訪子って東方キャラが好き及びウェブエンジニアですからね。現在主にPS4のペルソナ5、スイッチのマリカー、ゲーセンにオンゲキ&チュウニズムをやります。

自動翻訳機を使ったから、わからない場合大変申し訳ございません。(;^ω^)

宜しくお願いします。(´・ω・`)
Hello テクニカル諏訪子 and welcome to the community!

Good to have you with us :D

Esko 2x

Hey everyone my name is Esko 2x im a gamer an streamer from Raleigh nc im cool laid back fr i mostly play sports an horror games also cod im tryna get more followers if you could help me out with that ill gladly return the favor im live streaming dayz gone n 2 hours im on ps4 my psn is Lord_Esko30 my YouTube is esko tarantino

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

Administrator
Hey everyone my name is Esko 2x im a gamer an streamer from Raleigh nc im cool laid back fr i mostly play sports an horror games also cod im tryna get more followers if you could help me out with that ill gladly return the favor im live streaming dayz gone n 2 hours im on ps4 my psn is Lord_Esko30 my YouTube is esko tarantino
Hi there Esko 2x and welcome to the community!

What games are you currently playing the most?

Hi there! Joshua Farrell here! I am from Preston Idaho. Love to have fun watching reruns of my favorite movies and TV shows, and playing certain games like Starcraft, Zeus: Master of Olympus, Sim City and the like.

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

Administrator
Hi there! Joshua Farrell here! I am from Preston Idaho. Love to have fun watching reruns of my favorite movies and TV shows, and playing certain games like Starcraft, Zeus: Master of Olympus, Sim City and the like.
Welcome Joshua Farrell !

Hope you enjoy being a part of our community!

Hey there guys, just joined the forum! Hopefully i see you guys around more
Welcome LeakZone !

We hope you stick around!

kimpodo

Hello,

This is kimpodo. I normally enjoy playing slots games both on mobile and Facebook game

I came across this forum while looking for an online platform to discuss games actively! I am looking forward to seeing the interesting topics and participating in the discussions.

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

Administrator
Hello and welcome kimpodo !

Lovely to have you here with us and we hope to see you around :)

What slot games are you currently playing on mobile/Facebook?

hardy

Hey, I'm hardyhar.
I'm not an avid gamer but I think this forum would be a great place for me to chat.
I do like games, I am mostly educated on the fact. But, I don't play them much because I can't find any good games I like except Roblox and Minecraft LOL
Nice to meet you guys.

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

Administrator
Hey, I'm hardyhar.
I'm not an avid gamer but I think this forum would be a great place for me to chat.
I do like games, I am mostly educated on the fact. But, I don't play them much because I can't find any good games I like except Roblox and Minecraft LOL
Nice to meet you guys.
Hey hardy !

Welcome to the community, we hope you enjoy your stay here.

What platform(s) do you usually play on?

Naiwen

Currently on disability because I’m emotionally highly unstable with many mental and physical disabilities so yah, that’s me in a nutshell! Hi everyone sup?

techtiger

Hey Everyone!

I'm Mark, the CEO and Owner of TechTiger!

I love gaming and have a pretty sick gaming rig myself! (Below I attached a photo of my gaming pc)

I look foward to talking to all of you guys!

Check out my website if you want some great deals on all things gaming!

Please keep in touch with me on my Instagram!

See you on the forums,
Mark

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

akukhai

I'm Khairul, I make simple 2D games with LÖVE. I also make electronic music, although I haven't been doing that as much as I should be. Music is a lot less straightforward to make than games, so it gets pretty tricky. So I've been focusing on games lately. I also make some libraries for LÖVE occasionally.

GreenBeret

Hello everyone! I'm Dom, I'm known as GreenBeret on many of my games. I play text-based games (Ultimateassassins.co.uk and torn.com), as well as a couple video games. My favorite video game is Combat Online by nadgames! It is user-built, meaning that players make the maps. I love making maps just as much as playing! Anyone has any questions about the games I play hit me up!

ragnarrock

Hello everyone. I am a newbie on this forum and have not researched everything yet. I prefer playing old games such as Mario, Pokemon, Bomberman using different emulators. Also, like to play games and prefer RPGs. Hope we will find similar topics to discuss.

Reactions: Gamester3680
OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

Administrator
Hello everyone! I'm Dom, I'm known as GreenBeret on many of my games. I play text-based games (Ultimateassassins.co.uk and torn.com), as well as a couple video games. My favorite video game is Combat Online by nadgames! It is user-built, meaning that players make the maps. I love making maps just as much as playing! Anyone has any questions about the games I play hit me up!
Hello GreenBeret and welcome! We have a few torn players on this forum.
I've never heard of Combat Online before but will give it a shot.

Hello everyone. I am a newbie on this forum and have not researched everything yet. I prefer playing old games such as Mario, Pokemon, Bomberman using different emulators. Also, like to play games and prefer RPGs. Hope we will find similar topics to discuss.
Hi there ragnarrock and welcome to our community!
Some great titles there. I used to be a huge fan of Bomberman when I was younger. Probably worth giving it a shot again for old times sake.
Hope you find some useful discussion here!

I’m Allen, but prefer Simba, I am a PUBG Mobile Clan Leader and Owner of XPGC Empire for many clans to compete for your squad competitively and communicate through a discord channel to schedule practice times for private matches to work together as a team. Aside from that, I love medieval fighting in a group called Belegarth.

Shortie861

Hey all! I am Shortie and I live in England, UK. I am a Mother to 4 children and also a freelancer and content creator. I love video games as well as forum posting and I am also a streamer on Mixer. Looking forward to posting here and chatting with you all! Take care :)

Hello! I'm Enes! I'm from Turkey and live in Bursa. You should visit Bursa. It's so good
:)

I have normal-not amazin!- hobbies. Play video games, write a small- verry small- stories and I tasked Turkish forums.

I wanted to change my life two days ago, because my life is normal. So I'm here! Happy Days! Thank you!
:)

My discord: ENES#5989