Welcome - introduce yourself!

Nova

Welcome to Joyfreak. Feel to open new threads and discuss. Lot of topics are out there where you can contribute. I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

jderosa1723

Hi everyone!

Happy to be here. My name is Jaclyn & I am a crypto-enthusiast & am into gaming. I love to talk about games that incorporate cryptocurrency and blockchain tech. I'm all about sharing this technology with the world. I'm also into consciousness-expanding & energy healing.

Reactions: Kessiepatri

rochrockz

I'm a web developer and love games a lot. I'm playing video games since 1994. hmm. Sounds Old know? Yea I'm 34 Years Old Now. Still on the track of playing games. But these days we are normally playing very simple games like Clash Royale and Almost a Hero type ones. I can remember when we were playing Metal Gear I. Oh Wow !. That was awesome.

Ganyherc

Heyy! I'm Gaby, a Pokémon Fan, playing mostly Nintendo Games. I love turn based Rpg, be it Tactical Rpg (Fire Emblem) or JRPG (I looooove Persona too).
Splatoon, Smash, Zelda, Mario all that stuff are really fun too.
Hope to get along!

Hello Guy,

This is Cinque. I am online gamer and streamer. I love to play action related online games. I have played many online games such as die hard, call of duty and more. I am looking to play more online action games.

rserge

Hi everyone! I am sometimes a gamer, but I have another interest in this forum as a developer of a game recommendation engine.

Carolina

I love computers and board games! In the evenings I finish the game in Control, but I still have a large list of what I need to go through. I am glad to find like-minded people here and those with whom I can share my ideas.

Reactions: Kessiepatri
Hello! I'm CericeCopiaEmeritus (my name being i'm a hugs fan of the band Ghost), 40 years young from England, UK but living on the Isle of Man. . I've been gaming since the early 90's, i think. First console was a Master System II and it's just gone from there really. Some of my faves are Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros, Sonic The Hedgehog, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, Animal Crossing. I also play Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel series and the Tales Of series too.

Reactions: Carbon

andrewk

Hi, I'm Andrew, . Definitely love gaming and i'm here to help you fix every gaming issues you might have. Email bakersolutions365 @ gmail dotcom

Kessiepatri

Hi everyone!

Happy to be here. My name is Jaclyn & I am a crypto-enthusiast & am into gaming. I love to talk about games that incorporate cryptocurrency and blockchain tech. I'm all about sharing this technology with the world. I'm also into consciousness-expanding & energy healing.
@jaclyn Do you have a blog where you share your views on games with cryptocurrency?? I would really like to know more...

Kaytoro

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kaytoro, I'm from Australia and have grown up on the Super Nintendo console, Playstation Console that has transition to PC gaming. I do play the later generation console such as Nintendo Switch as well.

I've just started a Youtube Channel and TwitchTv channel

:)

Thanks

Hello Friend, my Name Jajuli Bhaskoro, i love any kind of RPG, or FPS game.

But my favorite type of game is Survival Game, thanks for let me join in forum.

Have a great day for gaming you all.

Reactions: SuperNoob

@duelgaming

Hi guys!

Duel Gaming here (y)

We're looking for avid gamers to join our beta test group! We're an online gaming platform where you can play against your mates to win cash. You simply set a wager and the winner takes all.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the platform!

Mettie

Hai.
Casual/Noob gamer here. I like many kind of games, Diablo 3, fortnite, life is strange, etc. ^_^ Just wanna say hi to everyone :3

VodkaKing

hi i am the leader of the cybersport group : VodkaKingdom. i am new here and tried to introduce myself. my journey started on joyfreak !

Roelof1978

Hey there guys & girls!

My name is Roelof Fouchee from sunny South Africa. I'm an avid Indi game and Graphic designer by trade. Since my teenage years, I've been hooked on video games ...not that I'm sorry about it! I may be a bit old-school but my favorite game genre is still 2D Platformer games such as Mario Bros and Wonder Boy (Island Boy). I'm currently busy with my own 2D platformer project called "Kendrick and the Sword of Destiny". I will be probably releasing it in the next few months. Thanks for having me on the forum. Cheers

jjeremy01

Welcome to JoyFreak! Start by introducing yourself to the community here.
Hi, I am Jeremy. I am new to the gaming industry. I have recently developed an interest and started to play games. I have joined this forum so that I can learn how to become a pro in gaming.

DavidPerees

Hi everyone,

I'm David (36), from Barcelona (Spain), I work as a game developer and I love playing video games :) I'm an expert in retro gaming so... I hope I can contribute to the community.

My favorite sagas: Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania, Metal Gear, FF....

My favorite game: Chrono Trigger (SNES)

I also love spending time with my family and traveling <3

Manu-3m0

Hey everyone
i'm Manuel from Germany (near Hamburg), playing mostly @ PC but i also have a PS4 and recently got a Nintendo Switch.

I turned 18 this year and i still go to school (last year, after it i want to study), started gaming at age of 12 on my dads pc :D

I've probably spent the most time in: Minecraft (but modded with a lot more content), Factorio, The Witcher 3, Breath of the Wild ...

Also i'm about 7-8h per week in the gym (since 1 1/2 year now in the gym) - started with working out at home about 5 years ago - no goal just for fun / get fit

I hope there are others out here that share interest in heavily modded minecraft or other complex sandbox simulations such as factorio (which is also awesome modded) or satisfactory

(hope that's not a too intense/too long introduction :oops:)

Hello all! A Civilization V gamer here; that kind of guy who loves CivV but doesn't really like CivVI.

My special thing is that I really like to play Venice cause I love all those trade routes and living comfortably without buildind settlers. :) Also my special thing is that I work in an office and game at home and am 100% into gaming chairs, here built a blog about my experience with the best gaming chairs at gamingchairshunter.com :) I would love to meet a fellow CivV gamer who also like to play Venice cause everybody hates Venice. I can't be the only one who likes them, I hope.

DarklinWars

Hey all Joyfreak members, we were invited to post up a thread on here to let you all know of our game currently in development. We'll be doing that shortly, but wanted to say hi here first, to be neighborly. 😁

Darklin Wars is a brand new venture for us, but the company (Sparrow InterActive) is 27 years old. Our owner, Matt Lobel, is pursuing his passion for games by having us all create one of our own (yea!). Check out the thread we'll be posting shortly for more information, but we are all passionate gamers here and look forward to getting to know this community!

Last edited:

Michaelbabs

Hi guys I'm an avid gamer and want to work in the gaming industry but I'm still trying to figure out where I fit. I like my story games, loot grinds and of course Fifa because that's genre in itself. Currently playing the division 2. I'm here just to immerse myself more within the community and to put myself out there more. Hope you dont mind having me.

Hello everyone,
Super Bros Games is an emerging mobile game development company. We design and develop delightful games that you would love to play on your android and iOS devices.

Hi everyone, names Smitty here.
Love all kinds of RPGs.
am keen to get in touch with other gamers and also writing video game reviews!!!
messages are very welcomed!

MAXDINU

Hi friends ,,i,m gamer and brand new YouTuber , I,m playing pubg lite since while
and i,m uploading my gaming movement for my youtube channel. if u like pubg lite pc check my channel and give me ur support,thank u so much!
Game Master MaX Pubg LITE PC

luthier

Hi guys,

Nice to meet all of you here.
I am a mobile app and game developer. My first indie game SnowFight Go is available for download on Google Play. Wish you will enjoy it.