What's new
POE Currency

Welcome - introduce yourself!

PGen98

Hello, PGen98, and welcome to JoyFreak! I was a lurker here for about a week before I joined in 2019, and I also found JoyFreak through the XenForo showcase as well.

I'm very glad that you decided to join us. JoyFreak is a welcoming community where we talk about games and general things in life. If you need anything, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out!

Once again, welcome to JoyFreak, and I hope you have a great time here!
Thanks for the warm welcome, I appreciate it. It does indeed appear to be a very welcoming community!

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
shout out done 😊
It’s in my bio now on twitch Carbon
Thank you for doing that!

Hello JoyFreak! I'm an Indie Game Dev coming out with a small game next called Ronin Quest! It's a 2D sidescroller based off of retro action games like Ninja Gaiden and Ducktales! Here's a preview and I hope you'll give my new game a chance! I also look forward to talking to the community here more often!

Hello and welcome to JoyFreak! You should try and get 5 posts and then make a detailed thread about your game so we can learn more!

Hi all, just signed up and figured I'd chime in and say hello! I've been a lurker for a good while, and actually chimed in on the thread on the XenForo forums showcase (name's Static-xbox there, this is my more common username), but thought I'd actually sign up and interact a bit.

A bit about me -- my name's Chris, I'm originally from Bolton, England thought presently reside in Phoenix, AZ. I was a Java and web developer, but gave that up about a year and a half ago to become a full time carer to my aging mother who has dementia. I still tinker with websites, so I can keep scratching my itch for web development, and when I get free time I'm an avid gamer and game collector. I love everything from the NES era right up to today's console and PC games, I even still break out the Wii U to get my fill of its' awesome library from time to time (even if 90% of the good stuff is already on the Switch :D). That's about it for me, it's a pleasure to meet you all :)
Hi, I recognise your name on XF. Welcome, glad you decided to join and be part of our community! We hope you learn something from us!

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
Hi! I'm a PS4 gamer and wanted to stop bye to say hello! Any PS4 gamers around?
Welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.
As for the PS4 gamer thing, I do play a few games on the PS4. I got mine in 2016 and played around 150-200 hours in total.
I wouldn't consider myself a pro by any means, but I would consider myself OK-ish with PS4 games.

PS4Gamer

Welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.
As for the PS4 gamer thing, I do play a few games on the PS4. I got mine in 2016 and played around 150-200 hours in total.
I wouldn't consider myself a pro by any means, but I would consider myself OK-ish with PS4 games.
Thanks! What games do you play?

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
Thanks! What games do you play?
I don't have any particular genre - there are lots of games I play. Off the top of my head, here are all the games I played that I can remember:
  • Overcooked
  • The Escapists/The Escapists 2
  • PvZ: Garden Warfare 2
  • Uncharted 4
  • XCOM 2
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Far Cry Primal
  • and a bunch of PS VR games which I forgot the names of!

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
hi guys im a gaymer from the states! hope to gain some new friends !
Hello Gaymer. Welcome to JoyFreak! We're super excited to have you here. The community is always friendly and welcoming towards newcomers.
If you ever need help, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out.

Welcome aboard!

P.S. It's 12:20-something AM here, so I'm going to sleep after this. Need some :coffee:...

RamiMorrar

RamiMorrar, welcome to JoyFreak!
I'm honored to welcome you to a very friendly community that talks about games and other things in general.
It's super exciting that you're programming a game. Ronin Quest sounds awesome!
If you need anything, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out.

P.S. If you would like to get verified, there's a thread for that. Verification just proves that you're the real deal (like the real developer/game publisher.)

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Edit: Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, what's the game engine you used?
Nevermind, after checking your Twitter, it's Unity. Pretty cool stuff, indeed.

Edit #2: Couldn't resist putting this in:
vvvvvvv

View attachment 715
Hi there Xenon!

I don't plan on a mobile release. I'm primarily just putting this on PC. I am thinking about it in the near future though!

Ashwildthorn

Hi Everyone!

I'm Ash Robertson from Newcastle. I'm a gamer as well as a musician. I sing in a band caed Wild Thorn.

Gaming wise I'm 31 so grew up with Sega Mega Drive then went on to Sony Playstation, PS2, PS3 and now PS4.

I also own a wii and and n64 as well as a Nintendo classic and snes classic.

I love games like Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, GTA, Silent Hill, Gran Turismo to name a few.

Looking forward to meeting some interesting people!

Ash

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Hi Everyone!

I'm Ash Robertson from Newcastle. I'm a gamer as well as a musician. I sing in a band caed Wild Thorn.

Gaming wise I'm 31 so grew up with Sega Mega Drive then went on to Sony Playstation, PS2, PS3 and now PS4.

I also own a wii and and n64 as well as a Nintendo classic and snes classic.

I love games like Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, GTA, Silent Hill, Gran Turismo to name a few.

Looking forward to meeting some interesting people!

Ash
Welcome to JoyFreak Ashwildthorn ! It's a pleasure having you with us. Some interesting game choices there! Love the Resident Evil and Silent Hill games! I am also a Sony/Ps4 user. We hope we get to hear some of your music as well :)

alifsyabandi

Hello, all
I'm Alif from Indonesia, I'm a gamer in one of the robot games. i.e. intersection. I really like this game, if you want to know about this game, you can ask me.
:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
Hello alifsyabandi and thebusybee. Welcome to JoyFreak, we're very glad to have you here! Feel free to talk about games or general things in life, either one's OK. If you need any help, don't hesitate to PM me and I'll do my best to help you out.

rootstereo

My name is Javi. I hopes to be participating a bit on this forum. I'm from Venezuela, game tester. And would like to share my experiences and talk about few games i'm working on lately.

Wild Terra Online and Wild Terra 2: New lands. Both games are in Steam, take a look. Will love it.

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
My name is Javi. I hopes to be participating a bit on this forum. I'm from Venezuela, game tester. And would like to share my experiences and talk about few games i'm working on lately.

Wild Terra Online and Wild Terra 2: New lands. Both games are in Steam, take a look. Will love it.
Hello and welcome rootstereo ! Make sure to make a full detailed informative post about your game in the gaming forum so we can read about it and check it out! If you are a developer, you can apply for the verification program here.

rootstereo

Hello and welcome rootstereo ! Make sure to make a full detailed informative post about your game in the gaming forum so we can read about it and check it out! If you are a developer, you can apply for the verification program here.

Thanks so much for the welcome I will be glad of sharing the game.
Now that you've invited me, I'll write about it. I really like to write.
I am delighted with the forum, and I will be exploring, participating and being part of it.

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Thanks so much for the welcome I will be glad of sharing the game.
Now that you've invited me, I'll write about it. I really like to write.
I am delighted with the forum, and I will be exploring, participating and being part of it.
Look forward to it! Pleasure having you with us. Welcome again :)

rootstereo

Look forward to it! Pleasure having you with us. Welcome again :)

Here is the post I made to talk about the games, I read the rules. But if you think there's something wrong or brake rules please let me know so i can edit the posto_O

jeffmax1

Hey! Whats up..
Hope you guys enjoy the community where anyone can share your thoughts and gaming experience to others, Well I'm Jeff, a digital marketer and data science learner................

SMT

HI! I'm SMT! A Gamer, Blogger and Gaming Journalist (If it's a thing yet). I write content mostly related to news and updates of the gaming world and sometimes pointed reviews. You can find them all at Home - Game Gyaan!
Hoping that this forum would be great for me to learn alot from you guys!

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
Hello SMT and jeffmax1. Welcome to JoyFreak. Feel free to interact with the rest of the community and reply to any posts you want! We're a friendly, welcoming community and everyone is encouraged to join. If you need any help, feel free to drop me a message and I'll do my best to help you out.

seriesgamer

Hey, I'm @Vikram, love to showcase updates & reviews based on games, movies and world series.

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
Hey, I'm @Vikram, love to showcase updates & reviews based on games, movies and world series.
Hello, seriesgamer, and welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here. We're a friendly community that likes to talk about gaming and everything in general.
If you need any help, send a PM to me and I'll do my best to help you out.
Once again, welcome aboard!

SimbaOfNexus

I'm Simba, AKA SirSimba, I do gaming, I stream karaoke on Smule (for smartphones only, iPhone or android supported), I also do Belegarth, full contact medieval fighting, as well time to time. I am currently looking for anyone to join my discord for several reasons: Dungeons and Dragons (tabletop dice rpg game), PUBG mobile team generating for our group, The Golden Lions, and also I am starting to make my social lounge entertaining by adding Smule to activities, which is LIVE karaoke and streamed worldwide. Ages 18+ are allowed only in my streams due to cursing and parody songs for mature audiences only. If anyone is interested in any of these categories I will be more than happy to invite you to my Discord. Send me a message through here or via discord @ Simba#8855. Thank you!

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Hey! Whats up..
Hope you guys enjoy the community where anyone can share your thoughts and gaming experience to others, Well I'm Jeff, a digital marketer and data science learner................
HI! I'm SMT! A Gamer, Blogger and Gaming Journalist (If it's a thing yet). I write content mostly related to news and updates of the gaming world and sometimes pointed reviews. You can find them all at Home - Game Gyaan!
Hoping that this forum would be great for me to learn alot from you guys!
I'm Simba, AKA SirSimba, I do gaming, I stream karaoke on Smule (for smartphones only, iPhone or android supported), I also do Belegarth, full contact medieval fighting, as well time to time. I am currently looking for anyone to join my discord for several reasons: Dungeons and Dragons (tabletop dice rpg game), PUBG mobile team generating for our group, The Golden Lions, and also I am starting to make my social lounge entertaining by adding Smule to activities, which is LIVE karaoke and streamed worldwide. Ages 18+ are allowed only in my streams due to cursing and parody songs for mature audiences only. If anyone is interested in any of these categories I will be more than happy to invite you to my Discord. Send me a message through here or via discord @ Simba#8855. Thank you!
Welcome members jeffmax1 SMT seriesgamer SimbaOfNexus
Great to have you be a part of JoyFreak! We hope you find it fun being here!

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
going to post a forum of some recorded audio.
If it's to do with Smule, feel free to post a thread on your recordings in the General Forum. You can use that thread to add all your recordings and keep us updated with your music :) Welcome on board!

Brad P

The Don!
Premium
welcome to the site :)

SoldMom4RP

Guys im really in trouble so if you would help me and check my t-shirts out it would me a lot because of gaming, i cant get a job. i'm addicted to it. this is the link. thanks.

4King

Hey all! Im 4King, 24, from the UK. I’m a gamer and I work with a company who works in game development:)

carlheweryt

Hi my name is Carl and i love playing video games and making videos for YouTube i have learning difficulties so some of my videos are rubbish if you would like to look for your self here's my link www.youtube.com/carlheweryt

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Guys im really in trouble so if you would help me and check my t-shirts out it would me a lot because of gaming, i cant get a job. i'm addicted to it. this is the link. thanks.
Hey all! Im 4King, 24, from the UK. I’m a gamer and I work with a company who works in game development:)
Hi my name is Carl and i love playing video games and making videos for YouTube i have learning difficulties so some of my videos are rubbish if you would like to look for your self here's my link www.youtube.com/carlheweryt
Welcome members noodlesnoah SoldMom4RP 4King carlheweryt

We hope you have a wonderful time here at JoyFreak! If in need of anything, please feel free to contact one of the staff members, myself or xenonVirus

SimbaOfNexus

I am just looking for people willing to join any of the above. Please let me know if you would. Still working on some Smule videos. Thank you!

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
Hiii, I'm killertofu! Nice to meet everyone
Hello, killertofu400 (love your username, by the way!). Welcome to JoyFreak. We hope you have a great time here. If you need anything, you can contact me or another staff member.

Have a great time!

XBOX ONE X - FMGS V

In contrast to previous Metal Gear installments, Kojima Productions conducted the voice acting and motion capture with English-speaking actors and stuntmen first. While facial capturing was used before for Metal Gear Solid 4, it was done separately from the actual voice acting. The Japanese voice acting was dubbed over the English cast's performance afterward, in contrast to previous releases in the series since Metal Gear Solid 2, which had the characters' vocal and facial expressions lip-synched specifically to both, Japanese and English voice acting.

Hi Justin here!
Check out the oldest wisest favorite game here!

Mega player

Welcome to JoyFreak!

Here you can take your participation to the next level by discussing your favorite video games and consoles while getting to know others who are as passionate about gaming as you!

Our aim is to become a longstanding and lively gaming community online.

So what are you waiting for? Have fun and thank you for being a part of JoyFreak!
Hello everyone, I’m Mega player and I’m choosing a device, I want a shop where I purchase it to be the brand's official partner. It kinda makes it more trustworthy in my eyes. So, when I ordered my IPTV box from SwitchOnShop, I was confident they would never play me for a fool.

Hixabrod

Hello! My name is Alexander and I am from Ukraine. I can’t play regular games because I’ve been disabled for 15 years, but I can play slow strategies. There is a game called “My Lands” which I have been playing for six years, playing under the nickname Elon Musk (I just really respect this person), but I just can’t be the first one, because this game has very expensive services and artifacts. All I dream about is to be the first in it to death, I want to be the first at least somewhere! PEOPLE OF THE EARTH, I beg you to HELP ME, PLEASE !!!
Here is my Facebook page: Александр Штепа
You can help here:
PayPal: [email protected]
Bitcoin: 1EA8Q5K7edpB6rpwdZ8VWrBgFb9imxWM65
Thank you in advance !!!

f3argaming21

Yo whats up its your boy i have been a gamer for about 11 years i just recently started streaming i also love to do photography my twitch is the same as my username come chill im live now and would love to chat hmu ❤🤟🤙🤙

POE Currency