Xollen

Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

joa3

"NEW Watch Dogs 2 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 includes a Review, Intro and Campaign Mission 1 on PS4 Pro, Xbox One and PC. This Full Game Watch Dogs 2 Walkthrough Gameplay will include a Review, Story Missions, Cut Scenes, Characters, Marcus, Wrench, Sitara, Operations and the Full Story until the Ending of the Single Player Campaign. Thanks Ubisoft for Watch Dogs 2!"

I'm waiting on a new SIM-card to verify a business YouTube account. It turns out I cannot use the same mobile number for too many accounts. But I will likely be signing up as "thesaunderschild" again.

Paladin

Galaxy's Guardian
joa3 This looks pretty cool! I always liked the idea of Watch Dogs 2, but I could never really get into it.
I've merged your post with the general thread.

Hey, everyone.

Didn't plan to promote my channel here, but this was the first post I saw here. so why not, right?

I don't stream but I make gameplay videos on YT. I'm doing this as a hobby, so I'm not worried about having a lot of subs or views.
If you are interested, check my channel out, let me know how bad I am😅

Player Name: Max

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Hey, everyone.

Didn't plan to promote my channel here, but this was the first post I saw here. so why not, right?

I don't stream but I make gameplay videos on YT. I'm doing this as a hobby, so I'm not worried about having a lot of subs or views.
If you are interested, check my channel out, let me know how bad I am😅

Player Name: Max
I gave you a follow :D Great content!

Come take a look over here with REV AND BONEZ

313s

Got a game streaming channel? Want to share it with the community? This is the thread for that.

Please do not make an entire thread for your streaming channel, otherwise it will just be merged with this thread. We want to keep all streams in one place.

You can embed your video entirely into the post by a simple copy and paste of the URL of your streaming channel/video.

Users may bump the thread once per day.
Love the idea of this thread!!!

bakmiaishi

This is the youtube from our country Telco, we collaborate with them to provide the game called Rise of Nowlin.

GGT-YT

A new gameplay video is up check it out , and if you love it smash that like button and subscribe it would mean a lot to me and it would be much appreciated

Guanium

Hey guys, I just started streaming and will be streaming frequently on my Facebook page.. Please do come and support me by giving a like and following my FB page. Thanks in advance, much appreciated! 🙌 Do follow me to see Guanium as a new element in the periodic table ! 🤪😜

This is my latest stream video..:LOL:

MrBayCorn

I’m a new streamer on twitch guys, if any of you are into your first person shooter games such as call of duty give me a follow and tune in on most weeknights @ twitch.tv/MrBayCorn come say hello! X

GGT-YT

If you love this video smash that like button and subscribe
I shared this video because i was tired from medics who wont revive others! :D

yelji

this is my gaming channel :D

Sorta new streamer close to our affiliate goal any little bit would be apperciated. Stream starts every night around 9pm est and every thursday into friday is a 24 hour stream. We play just about everything theres not to many games i dont atleast try. Twitch

GGT-YT

A new gameplay video on my channel is up check it out and if you enjoy it give it a like and subscribe for more content :D

Hi everyone, this is my latest video and the first one commented. 🙉 On my channel, I publish gameplay, first-look, trailers, and lists of top games, exclusively turn-based games. Please let me know what you think about it. CIAO

Mr.Rigazzi

hey guys I stream Upload Content of crazy gameplay and also do tips and tricks sometimes. Main game is Modern Warfare right now check out my channel there's a bunch of insane stuff from warzone plunder recently i posted on there I'm live on youtube and twitch every night at 930pm est

oldnerd

Hi there gamers!
I made a special music composition with old games chronology for my subs, hope you enjoy as well 🙂
I am Old Nerd & my plan is to beat all PC games I remember from about 20-30 years ago

Youtube Channel: Old Nerd Playing Old PC Games

Last edited:

GGT-YT

New Gameplay Video on my channel i would love if you check it out and support me with likes and subscribes since i am making my way to 200 subs

Guanium

You guys wanna know the 6 types of Divinity Original Sin 2 Players? Check out my video and don't forget to like and subscribe if you want to see Guanium in the periodic table as a new element.

Mark

With a friends of mine, we made videos about the best Indie Games of the month! This is the last one!
Subscribe!

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Tags
streaming twitch video game youtube
Xollen
Top Bottom