Xollen

Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Paladin

Galaxy's Guardian
Cool! I might consider joining the stream if I have time.
I also noticed that this is your first second post. Welcome to JoyFreak! There's a forum here that you can use to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.

Hello! I’m moonlightandlace, but you’re more than welcome to just call me moon or moonlight! I am an avid gamer and streamer on Twitch!

I stream Call of Duty: WW2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Dead by Daylight, GTA 5, BioShock, & Destiny 2. I enjoy connecting with other gamers and streamers across all platforms! I’ll leave my links below if y’all would like to check me out! I would love to meet you!

Please feel free to leave your Twitch/Mixer/Youtube/FB links so we can connect with more awesome gamers and streamers! :):cool:

Twitch: twitch.tv/moonlightandlace
YouTube: Instagram: instagram.com/moonlightandlace
Twitter: twitter.com/moonlight_lace

Greetings world!
I'm writing this post with the idea to reach you, the people of the web that are probably outside of twitch and outside of the elder scrolls: legends world.
Why?
First as a gamer I have my personal top 5 of most favorite games, one of them is TESL /The Elder Scrolls: Legends/ - free to play card game.
Currently the project seems to be placed by bethesda on the background compared to everything else. This is the near future may lead to only one thing - no profits, no updates and in the end pulling back that game from the market to cut company expenses!
BUT, this game is AMAZING regardless all the mistakes made by the company these days. /e.g the latest expansion of the game/
With few friends, we honestly believe it is just poor management by the people that are responsible for that. Sometimes getting your pay check is more important than actually doing your job. So I came here to 'promote' 'advertise' even 'spam' the web about TESL since people that have to maintain ad campaigns and have to promote the game don't do anything.
WE, the players, the gamers could not let that project sink. So, I'm here to ask for your help to spread the word about the game.

Please, if you have no idea what TESL is, you can check

the official website of the game here :
The Elder Scrolls: Legends
twitch category :

my channel :

I will be there in about 12 hours again, just like every day in the past 20 months, 7h+ a day. You can ask me anything about the game, I'll be more than glad to answer your questions.

Hey there!

New video is up!

I hope that you will enjoy this one!

If you do, don't forget to like and share the video! :love:

See you soon!

Paladin

Galaxy's Guardian
^ Nice gameplay! FIFA 20 is a great game, IMO, but I'm not really into sports games.

xenonVirus. May your channel grow for years to come!

Nova

Looks like you are doing good so far. Though it takes a lot of time for reaching the sub to 1k. I'd say you should continue to make more videos with thumbnails.

Nova

Welcome to Joyfreak.

I think some of the real good gameplays happened during the halloween PUBG event.

Hello there!

New video is up!

After that I think that Minister Fudge doesn't care about the well-being of the students... :confused:

If you enjoyed the video, feel free to share it! :love:

Kaynil

I had no idea Hogwarts would be such a weird place to be part of. I am not sure I want to be a student there any more.
They got some curious habits and rituals, haha.

I loved the threat to cut the funds they gave you. :ROFLMAO:
The subtitles really help, haha.

Hahaha, that' some aggressive mixed signals there. That swear counter sure is going up.

Jpwilly11

Was hoping that people could help me get viewers on twitch as I’m close to affiliate!! Any support would be welcome :)

Hello there!

New video is up!

Feel free to give it a look and if you enjoyed, share the video with your students, trolls and goblins
voldehappy

Hope to see you on the next one!

EmmanuelTR9

Hi everyone, I introduce myself as soon as I uploaded a video to YouTube of the famous call of duty mobile game, I hope it doesn't bother someone

Ash

Some really nice snipes Jasoon31. I should get back to Fortnite Battle Royale at some point. I haven't played it at all since I moved over and started playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I think I missed out on quite a lot including the Christmas freebies.

Hello guys!

Like every thursday, a new video is out!

If you like it, don't forget to share the link with your friends! Any support is always appreciated. :love:

Until next time!

Aries

Administrator
I really like your videos, keep up the amazing work! I might give Harry Potter RP a try, looks fun!

Aries

Administrator
Please refrain from making further threads about your stream. We do not tolerate duplicate threads. This thread can be dedicated to that and you are welcome to bump it whenever you go live. Please consider this as a warning.

Paladin

Galaxy's Guardian
I'm using Adobe Premiere ;)
Don't get me wrong - Adobe Premiere is great - but have you ever tried out DaVinci Resolve? I use it because I'm a broke high school student I like it a lot. It's free (always a bonus) and provides me with great video-editing software.

Although, yeah, nothing beats Adobe Premiere.

Don't get me wrong - Adobe Premiere is great - but have you ever tried out DaVinci Resolve? I use it because I'm a broke high school student I like it a lot. It's free (always a bonus) and provides me with great video-editing software.

Although, yeah, nothing beats Adobe Premiere.
I used Vegas Pro before and switched to Premiere not so long ago.

I heard about DaVinci Resolve, it looks great but right now Premiere satisfies me enough. :D

Mitchaboii

Man it’s hard to get followers starting out 👎🏼 Struggling, I think my stream must be like right down the bottom of the list where nobody can see it.

Aries

Administrator
I’ve tuned in but your screen is all black, can’t see what you’re doing but can hear you.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Tags
streaming twitch video game youtube
Xollen
Top Bottom