What's new

JoyFreak is the internet’s top video gaming forum

A savory assortment of enthusiasts, journalists, & developers. Home to breaking news and discussion about Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Apple, PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, Google Stadia, Steam, Android, iOS, more. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Create Free Account or sign in with existing account

Free Forum Membership Benefits

Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
Network with enthusiasts, journalists, & developers
Show off your own gaming development projects
Get feedback and visibility for your outstanding work
Read and discuss the latest video gaming news
...and so much more!
POE Currency

Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

GET-GAMING.TV

Looking to reach out and grow already at 101 subs .. let's keeps.going guys :) we can with your support thank you

xenonVirus

Heating things up
^ Nice gameplay! FIFA 20 is a great game, IMO, but I'm not really into sports games.

xenonVirus. May your channel grow for years to come!

Nova

Looks like you are doing good so far. Though it takes a lot of time for reaching the sub to 1k. I'd say you should continue to make more videos with thumbnails.

Nova

Welcome to Joyfreak.

I think some of the real good gameplays happened during the halloween PUBG event.

Jpwilly11

Was hoping that people could help me get viewers on twitch as I’m close to affiliate!! Any support would be welcome :)

Nova

I do have a twitch if you are into playing MOBA games consider following me.

EmmanuelTR9

Hi everyone, I introduce myself as soon as I uploaded a video to YouTube of the famous call of duty mobile game, I hope it doesn't bother someone

Ash

Some really nice snipes Jasoon31. I should get back to Fortnite Battle Royale at some point. I haven't played it at all since I moved over and started playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I think I missed out on quite a lot including the Christmas freebies.

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Please refrain from making further threads about your stream. We do not tolerate duplicate threads. This thread can be dedicated to that and you are welcome to bump it whenever you go live. Please consider this as a warning.

Mitchaboii

Man it’s hard to get followers starting out 👎🏼 Struggling, I think my stream must be like right down the bottom of the list where nobody can see it.

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
I’ve tuned in but your screen is all black, can’t see what you’re doing but can hear you.

Mitchaboii

Unsure why it’s doing that I go on it on my phone and then have my mate go on and says it’s fine, hmm that’s weird. Mind chucking me a follow on it carbon? Nearly bed time for me. 😴

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Unsure why it’s doing that I go on it on my phone and then have my mate go on and says it’s fine, hmm that’s weird. Mind chucking me a follow on it carbon? Nearly bed time for me. 😴
It wasn't working on my phone but I am on the desktop now and it's working fine. Gave you a follow as well.

Nova

I have just started streaming and hoping to see some growth by the end of this year.

SeedooX

Support my work on my YouTube chanel

thx.

Ultramantech

small streamer. I Host a podcast with my friends and play video games to pass the time. I'm fairly competitive and have a dark sense of humor ;3 If you got a minute then come check out the channel if I'm not live there's plenty of footage to entertain

NotJdmTheDjYT

Hi fellow gamers hope your having a nice day. I have a youtube channel and i post fortnite content and the more people who subscribe the more videos i post. I don't stream a lot because i have an average of 100 ping in my servers, Truesoundhire

Sunil_666

Hi friends! Please review my gaming channel on YouTube:

My latest video in Kung Fu games series:

Your comments will be very helpful in further development of my channel!

farorbit

I am a developer who likes to play 2d-games and make games on my site protop.link
I also post videos and sometimes game videos on my channel.

Video

MacroShire

MacroShire Gaming Youtube Channel:

Smokey

Community Influencer
Verified
Just got a new capture card a few weeks ago so my streams will be returning soon!

If ya wanna add your streams for more exposure I also have a stream library that supports Mixer, Twitch, Dlive and Youtube Gaming. :)

Tags
battlefield battlefield1 battlefield5 brand gaming community league of legends league of legends 2020 lol mordhau streaming twitch warthunder watch dogs 2 watch dogs 2 walkthrough youtube
POE Currency