Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

You should be on the mixer instead they keep the streamed video up after you do streaming. Twitch removes the streams after some time.

Hello, my name is PewDieMan, it is sounds similar to PewDiePie but whatever, I am the old games gamer, i love old games like gta vice city, san andreas, oblivion and others. I dont have the best microphone quality and my comentating is not the best cuz i just started, but i give the best what i can do for now. I dont ask to sub me or hit like always, I just want ask u to share my videos it doesnt matter how good it is but every view i will get it makes me smile and do more and better for viewers.
Channel

Bom dia galera, meu nome é Antonio Justino sou o dono do canal AjusGamer. O motivo pelo qual o canal foi criado foi apenas por hobby, onde eu posso mostrar toda minha jogabilidade no jogo a que sou muito fã desde da época do playstation um, Resident Evil! Estou com o objetivo de postar toda a cronologia desse jogo que ainda assusta muita gente jogando hahahaha. Já postei todo o jogo de Resident Evil Zero, e agora estou no terceiro capítulo de Resident Evil Um. E vim aqui para fazer um grande convite para os fãs assistirem e me dar conselhos em tudo que preciso mudar para melhorar. Galera muito obrigado pela sua atenção e pela força abraços!

Se escreva nenhum canal AjusGamer

Last edited:
I like GTA. It is the dreams of what stealing a car in real life could be.

Good morning guys, my name is Antonio Justino I am the owner of AjusGamer channel. The reason the channel was created was just for hobby, where I can show all my gameplay in the game that I've been a fan of since the time of playstation one, Resident Evil! I'm aiming to post all the chronology of this game that still scares a lot of people playing hahahaha. I've posted the whole Resident Evil Zero game, and now I'm in the third chapter of Resident Evil One. And I came here to make a big invitation for fans to watch and give me advice on everything I need to change to improve. Guys thank you very much for your attention and the strength hugs!

I watched some of your resident evil videos. Interesting. Game graphics are impressive. I could see some nice architecture. Angle is always different to watch the person walking. It is kind of that old game called "alone in the dark."

Hello, we are a YouTube channel, which wants to show you the vidoes of the best video games of the moment.
Follow us by subscribing.
Thank you.

The younger players didnt play vice city or san andreas and even SAMP that back in my days was soo good. GTA V is kind a boring for me. I wanted something different and my answer was vice city for now

Have you played mobile legends, it's a good game. And worth playing.

You can check it on my twitch channel if you want.

You seem to be having some good games. I would keep tab on your channel to see if any good stuff comes up.

Hey all. I'm just getting started with doing game reviews and would love some feed back on what you think of my videos.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back