Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here | Page 8 | JoyFreak

Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

DaKilla

Hello every one. My name is DaKilla and i just started my youtube channel link here----> Click
where i post all sorts of gameplay videos.

All are welcome just dont forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE (y)

Reactions: Aries
Twitch is currently the most popular platform for streamers. I would recommend going with them but it's all about personal preference. I would check them all out and decide for yourself. You can do either, videos on a specific games or general games but I would see what works for you first. I would start with specific game, see how that works out and then if you want to venture into other games, you can do so. It's always tough at the beginning because it's usually finding out what works for you, once you do, you'll see those views/subs increase. Good luck!
Thanks a ton for the advice. Twitch it is then! 🤟

Reactions: Aries
Hey everyone! We just wanted to say hi and introduce to you our new games in case there are fans of hyper - casual genre.
Dig mines and collect bounties!
Take a look and have fun!

MAIIAGLASS

JUST STARTED STREAMING BUT EVERYONE THATS JOINED IN SAYS ITS FUNNY AS SHIT! ITS USUALLY ME AND MY TWO SISTERS ONLINE AND WE TOGETHER ARE LETHAL! BOUND TO MAKE YOU LAUGH AND SATISFIED WATCHING US GET SWEET REVENGE IN THE GAME WORLD!

Deleted member 3118

RoBnLoZ HoRRoR GaMinG Hey we are a brand new horror gaming channel on YouTube RoBnLoZ HoRRoR GaMinG here’s our channel trailer we only been at it for the last 3 weeks but we’re really into horror both games and films we are lacking views however it’d be great we could get views and maybe even subscribers from this forum every new viewer/subscriber will get a shout out and our 100th will get a free T-shirt we really appreciate your interest and help happy gaming peeps 👍🏻😀

Deleted member 3118

see the beginning of our journey into the madness of Resident Evil 7 from PART 1 to PART 10

Deleted member 3118

Well we are trying to bring fun and laughs with our horror channel here’s our most recent upload is this not entertainment I ask you lol

zolgard2020

Hey guys! i've just stated gaming channel with my friends!
Soon we be giving away £&$ 50 gift card to our subscribers weekly

quality of videos aren't best right now tbh, but that will be soon sorted!

please have look

Thank you.

I was thinking of doing this game for about two years and finally got my act together. This is still a prototype but i think it's fresh. It's a VR fit game. One needs to do push-ups to make the magic carpet flying and shift ones weight to change directions. I believe it to be quite immersive and, thanks to the position of the player (you need to lay on the ground) it's rather VR sickness proof. Basically this is a magic carpet simulator with many arcade features i.e. time trial, pick-ups and shooting. See for yourself. Any sugestions and constructive critique are really welcome.

Paladin

Paradox of Nothingness
Check out our teaser for our first game! Two indie devs excited to bring you an amazing pixel art 2D endless runner for Android and iOS!

I'm excited to see how this goes! If you want to, you can make a thread to talk about your game in the Gaming Forum, and let the community give you feedback.

Deleted member 3118

Here’s our newest video uploaded last night we still have RE7 to finish but we thought we’d try a new game for a change that game is State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut Editon enjoy

Deleted member 3118

Our channel name has changed to simply RoBnLoZ GaMinG as we will be now featuring all genres of games from now on check out our new channel art here thank you

Top Bottom