Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here | Page 9 | JoyFreak

Community Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

DaKilla

I will be posting games release dates for each month including all platforms.

Games to be released JUNE 2020

Little Town Hero (PlayStation 4) – June 2
Valorant (PC) – June 2
Awesome Pea 2 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch) – June 3
Pro Cycling Manager 2020 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – June 4
Tour De France 2020 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) – June 4
Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – June 5
Endurance (iOS, Android) – June 5
The Outer Worlds (Switch) – June 5
The Dark Eye: Book Of Heroes (PC) – June 9
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) – June 9
Ys: Memories of Celceta (PlayStation 4) – June 9
Warborn (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac) – June 12
Desperados III (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – June 16
Disintegration (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – June 16
Waking (Xbox One, PC) – June 18
Burnout Paradise Remastered (Switch) – June 19
The Last of Us Part II (PlayStation 4) – June 19
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – June 23
Ninjala (Switch) – June 24
Hunting Simulator 2 (PC) – June 25
Phantom: Covert Ops (Rift, Quest) – June 25
The Almost Gone (Switch, PC, iOS, Android) – June 25
Fairy Tail (PlayStation 4, Switch, PC) – June 26
Hunting Simulator 2 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) – June 30
No Straight Roads (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – June 30
The Legend of Heroes: Trails Of Cold Steel III (Switch) – June 30

Have a nice day and happy gaming

Be sure to follow me on Youtube :<a href="DaKilla Play Games"></a>
Facebook:<a href=" Security Check Required"></a>

where i will post gameplay of diferent games like COD WWII, Just Cause 4 and other games. I will also make polls for you guys to choose wich game i should play next.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3118

Hey peeps we back and we are taking on a new game Alien Isolation also we will be giving our independent review on RE7 which we have now completed we hope you’ll check us out right here

Gamergeek

Hi guys,
Every day I post a new gaming video, I try to test lot of kind of games in android & ios, you will find a new games and old games also, please subscribe in my channel in YouTube and let me know if you want me to test other games

Deleted member 3118

Please help us grow as a channel we are looking to upload more videos everyday with your help thank you

DaKilla

Preview of Call of duty WWII pt 2

For more content follow me on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPh9ZdpDJAbo-C9aD6uQb_A
and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and TURN ON NOTIFICATION to be notified about my latest videos.
FB:
https://www.facebook.com/DaKilla-Play-Games-102681674802584
Where is post the best sales, great deals and good games at affordable prices also clips of my gameplay of diferent games like COD WWII, Just Cause 4 and other games. I will also make polls for you guys to choose wich game i should play,new game releases and more.

Have a nice day and happy gaming from DaKilla Play Games

Deleted member 3118

NEW CONTENT WILL BE UPLOADED AS OF MONDAY 1ST JUNE HOPE YOU’LL JOIN US AT RoBnLoZ GaMinG on YouTube

Deleted member 3118

Our second part of Alien Isolation
Should we continue our space quest ??

Deleted member 3118

We getting our game back on Monday 1st June 2020 with Alien Isolation and THPS 5 and we reviewing RE7 now we’ve kicked it’s ass please check us out and help us reach our subscriber goal of 30 so we can carry this channel forward 🤩

DaKilla

Peview of CALL OF DUTY WW2 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 3 - STRONGHOLD ( Regular Difficulty )

Full video at: DaKilla Play Games

If you like this video don't forget to show support by subscribing to my youtube channel, like and turn on notifications to be notified about my latest upload.

DaKilla

Greetings fellow gamers. Another week has gone by and EPIC is offering yet another free game. This week's game is OVERCOOKED.
Overcooked is a chaotic couch co-op cooking game for one to four players. Working as a team, you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty orders before the baying customers storm out in a huff. Sharpen your knives and dust off your chef’s whites, there isn’t mushroom for error and the steaks are high in these crazy kitchens!
If you like posts like this support me on my
YOUTUBE channel at : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPh9ZdpDJAbo-C9aD6uQb_A
Dont forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE,and TURN ON NOTIFICATION to be notified about my latest upload
Together we can make channel grow.

Last edited:

DaKilla

Preview of CALL OF DUTY WW2 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 4 - S.O.E

Preview of CALL OF DUTY WW2 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 4 - S.O.E ( Regular Difficulty )
Full video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DicKnLsKfSQ
If you like this video don't forget to show support by subscribing to my youtube channel, like and turn on notification to be notified about my latest upload.

Also follow me on social media
Facebook: Security Check Required
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamingDakilla
Where you can vote on what gameplay video you would like to see next

Brad P

Premium
Preview of CALL OF DUTY WW2 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 4 - S.O.E

Preview of CALL OF DUTY WW2 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 4 - S.O.E ( Regular Difficulty )
Full video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DicKnLsKfSQ
If you like this video don't forget to show support by subscribing to my youtube channel, like and turn on notification to be notified about my latest upload.

Great video buddy, keep up the good work 👍

Deleted member 3118

everyone said it was crap but I’m enjoying it so far just about to film part 2

Deleted member 3118

Part 5 of Alien Isolation and Part 2 of THPS 5 coming today

Alexander.

Here it is THPS 5 never played it but so far so good
I'm already subscribed and received this through my notification settings on YouTube. A lovely upload, keep up the good work! Your well on your way to your first 100 subscribers! As I watch every single video you two upload, I'm always full of excitement for your next video. Liked this one too.

Deleted member 3118

thank you means a lot we uploading 2 tonight THPS 5 and Alien Isolation hope you enjoy 👍🏻😀

Hey people around the world! 🐒🌏 Just wanted to request an extremely small favor with great impact from whoever is reading this 🙏. My friend is a streamer on Twitch and streams almost daily but hasn't got as much attention than what I think he deserves 🙊. I understand that the state of small streamers and the challenges that they will have to face if they want to get big is extremely challenging. I think he is doing well right now when it comes to his streaming consistency and his involvment with chat, but the numbers aren't really moving. I want him to feel motivated to continue streaming so this is why I am doing this. If any of you people on this forum have a Twitch account(s), it would be nice for you to come on to the stream for at least one stream or greet him in the chat. Even if you don't want to watch the stream, a follow would be extremely helpful, because he has a 100 follower goal that he wants to get (Let's help him meet that goal! :LOL: ). He mainly streams Valorant right now, but also plays other side games such as Minecraft, Overwatch, CS:GO, etc. His Twitch name is "ChocoChimps" 🐵. If you guys ever have a chance to be on his stream to watch or just drop by to follow when he's live, you can also shout me out (InnocentDuet or Kenny) so he knows that I'm helping him out with his stream! If you also have any friends or family members that have Twitch accounts, please let them know about this! I will love you whoever helps!!! I will also link a couple good clips that he has:

He hasn't had much clips, but I will be on his stream more often because I'm in quarantine from the Covid-19 pandemic. You may ask why you should do it. My response to that is simply "Just do it". Thank you again and god bless whoever helps!

DaKilla

My live stream of D&D Neverwinter from yesterday pt 1 and pt 2 already on Facebook at:

You can support DPG by leaving a donation in donation box:
Thank you and happy gaming

RD GAMING

Hi I'm new to joy freak I'm here to try and get my youtube channel an mixer channel more subscribers I mostly play call of duty but trying all other types of games ie mobile gaming and stuff like that if you could subscribe and like my videos would be much appreciated the links to my channels are
Mixer.com/rd4np17
RD GAMING

THANKS RD GAMING

IAM DIGITAL

Hi Gamers

I am a professional creator of game videos, after a long time I decided yesterday that I will start also adding it to my private youtube.

Mostly in my channel you will find high quality trailers, compilations, and only the best content from the field of games. Each video will have its own style and will always be graphically, musically and emotionally impressive.
Thank you for subscribing and watching
Here is my video from yesterday:

DaKilla

Preview of CALL OF DUTY WW2 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 5 - LIBERATION ( Regular Difficulty )
Full video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx8Jep5Yrpg

If you like all the hard work don't fotget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THE BELL FOR MORE GAMEPLAY VIDEOS All videos are in HD quality
Subscribe: DaKilla Play Games
Facebook: DaKilla Play Games
Where you can vote on what gameplay video you would like to see next.

itsWaggy

Hi guys I'm quite new to streaming, if people would mind checking my account and following me to watch my streams it would be appreciated. I do try and provide a nice atmosphere for people just to chill and have a laugh many thanks!

Brad P

Premium
Hi guys I'm quite new to streaming, if people would mind checking my account and following me to watch my streams it would be appreciated. I do try and provide a nice atmosphere for people just to chill and have a laugh many thanks!
Great video mate, I also love Fortnite will keep an eye out for more of your video.

Empire

I'm not that big and not even that famous. I streamed for so long I just think that I will never get there. Streamers have It hard and extra hard if you just being used to helping the other big streamers.

I get no viewers and tell you the truth about how twitch is expected not to grow. I have like 847 followers and if you start playing a different game then you can lose people. flight sims for nonstop then play another new game and people unfollow you LOL

RioT_WH47

Please check out my twitch. I know it isnt great but I'm new and my stream is very funny.

DanWithy

I just started streaming on twitch a couple of weeks ago. Currently I have 27 followers and are striving to achieve the path to affiliate. I mainly play rocket league on Xbox and play tournaments etc... A follow would be greatly appreciated.

twitch.tv

Hello! I am new to this forum, but I can assure you that I am glad to be here! I am currently in this thread to help promote our streaming channels!

Caliber Gaming

The first one is “Caliber Gaming”! He is a good buddy of mine who is very entertaining and loves his fans. He does whatever he can to make sure that the viewers stay entertained and have a good laugh. Be sure to follow him on FaceBook and support his page. Every like and follow helps him out.

B-Team Gaming

And lastly is my groups channel! We are known as B-Team, the owner of the stream mentioned above is also apart of this group. We are currently working on building and working on getting stream and video ready, but we look to make everyone happy and make sure that everyone has a good laugh. Please as I said before... please give our FaceBook page a like and be sure to follow so you are notified when we start streaming! I can assure you that you will not regret it!

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom