Xollen

Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Guanium

You guys wanna know the 5 types of Wuppo Players?
Check out my video and don't forget to like and subscribe if you want to see Guanium in the periodic table as a new element.

Nitrogen

The Don!
Premium
Loving all the videos guys great work on it all!! A little cheeky request is if you have a fan base maybe you could give this site a good shout out to help drive this awesome community that's building:)

HELLO EVERYONE I'M NEW TO THIS WEBSITE. A FOLLOWER ON TWITTER SENT IT TO ME SO I THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK IT OUT.
I MAKE GAMING VIDEO'S. I POST VIDEO'S AT LEAST FIVE OR MORE TIMES A WEEK. I HAVE OVER 140 VIDS ON PLAYER.ME. ABOUT THE SAME ON YOU-TUBE. I JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MY MYSELF HERE I GO BY SILVEREAGLE2020 ON TWITTER AND ALL OTHER SITES I POST ON AS WELL. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE FOLLOWER'S OR SUBS ON PLAYERME, YOU-TUBE, TWITTER AND I AM ON THE SAME SITES AS YOU FOLLOW OR SUB ME BECAUSE I DO FOLLOW AND FOLLOW BACK. WELL THINKS THAT'S IT FOR THE TIME BEING. CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR MORE INFO. MANY THANKS AND MUCH RESPECT TO YOU ALL.

CHECK OUT THESE MODS I USE IN FARMING SIMULATOR 19

GGT-YT

Check out my new gameplay video and if you enjoy it drop a like and subscribe, it would be much appreciated

Hi! I have made my new YouTube channel and would love any support. Please drop a like and subscribe, really appreciate it! :)
You can check my new trailer here:

GGT-YT

New gameplay videos on my channel check it out here and if you love it drop a like and subscribe for more

GGT-YT

Kindly check my new gameplay here
If you enjoy it show some love to the channel with a like and subscribe

GGT-YT

New gameplay is up on my channel, kindly check it here and drop a like if you enjoy it and subscribe for more

Ark_Ayem

Just started a Let's Play channel
Made my way through Final Fantasy 7 Remake so far, but my next game will be Ruiner. Check it out 😁👍

Hey Guys!

Who doesn't prefer to play arcade games? However, the issue is that not every person likes to get dressed and travel a couple of miles at whatever point they play arcade games in light of the fact that for the most part the arcade game machines are found in bars and clubs. Be that as it may, all gratitude to the online arcade games,the lovers can play arcade games anyplace and whenever.

On the off chance that you are searching for a site that offers you the chance to play RTG-based games, at that point I would propose you to check the site of Bolt Games. It is one of the most stunning sites that you can join to improve your arcade gaming experience. One of the most fascinating thing about Bolt Games is that it offers unwavering quality, security, and most astonishing games. Visit this website now!

You can also watch this YouTube Video and learn more-

JayJay

Hey Guys... Not a streaming channel but together with some friends, we're trying
to start a statistics related channel on YT an I'm in charge of everything games and media.
However, it wasn't until I started to do my research, that I realized how tough it can be to come up with some interesting statistics, let alone find the needed data to make the videos.
Due to that, I'm (kinda desperately) looking for ideas and feedback, in order to keep things going. The videos in question are like these 2:

These were obviously no-brainers and other similar subjects (like best selling games per console) came to mind but sadly, nothing particularly creative that could really stand out among the sea of competitors.
Thanks in advance (^-^)

Hristiyan Dimov

Formerly 'OBServerRush'
Starcraft 2 Gameplay and tournaments (TSL - 2020 Tournament is in progress right now)
I do also SC2 personal coaching if some one want to improve.

Discord: ( Hristiyan Dimov (CEO)#6163 )
Feel free to write me any time. :)

Kit Gamezz

Hello there I am a new member in this forum,check out my YouTube channel. It's about puzzle game. I hope it could give a entertainment :giggle:

mattnicholas

Formerly 'mattinicholas'
Heya! I also want to start a game streaming channel... after years of procrastinating on it, now I seriously want to get started... can anyone please help me with what platform to choose? Youtube? Twitch? should I do videos for a specific game or go all in? I really hope you guys can help.

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Heya! I also want to start a game streaming channel... after years of procrastinating on it, now I seriously want to get started... can anyone please help me with what platform to choose? Youtube? Twitch? should I do videos for a specific game or go all in? I really hope you guys can help.
Twitch is currently the most popular platform for streamers. I would recommend going with them but it's all about personal preference. I would check them all out and decide for yourself. You can do either, videos on a specific games or general games but I would see what works for you first. I would start with specific game, see how that works out and then if you want to venture into other games, you can do so. It's always tough at the beginning because it's usually finding out what works for you, once you do, you'll see those views/subs increase. Good luck!

Hey all! We're going to be streaming the brand new indie game "Utopias: Navigating Without Coordinates" by AAA Software. This game is a GORGEOUS, psychedelic sci-fi romp. You play as a genderless humanoid traveling from planet to planet, each a separate and unique utopia as envisioned by one of the members of AAA. Tune in at 3:30pm PST today on Twitch.tv/MediaMeltdown

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Tags
streaming twitch video game youtube
Xollen
Top Bottom