Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

You have 300 subscribers so you are doing good so far.

Welcome to Joyfreak.

I think some of the real good gameplays happened during the halloween PUBG event.

Hello there!

New video is up!

After that I think that Minister Fudge doesn't care about the well-being of the students... :confused:

If you enjoyed the video, feel free to share it! :love:

I had no idea Hogwarts would be such a weird place to be part of. I am not sure I want to be a student there any more.
They got some curious habits and rituals, haha.

I loved the threat to cut the funds they gave you. :ROFLMAO:
The subtitles really help, haha.

Hahaha, that' some aggressive mixed signals there. That swear counter sure is going up.

Was hoping that people could help me get viewers on twitch as I’m close to affiliate!! Any support would be welcome :)

I do have a twitch if you are into playing MOBA games consider following me.

Hello there!

New video is up!

Feel free to give it a look and if you enjoyed, share the video with your students, trolls and goblins
voldehappy

Hope to see you on the next one!

Hi everyone, I introduce myself as soon as I uploaded a video to YouTube of the famous call of duty mobile game, I hope it doesn't bother someone

Some really nice snipes Jasoon31. I should get back to Fortnite Battle Royale at some point. I haven't played it at all since I moved over and started playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I think I missed out on quite a lot including the Christmas freebies.

Hello guys!

Like every thursday, a new video is out!

If you like it, don't forget to share the link with your friends! Any support is always appreciated. :love:

Until next time!

We finally know who she is...

Don't forget to subscribe and share the video with your friends! <3

I really like your videos, keep up the amazing work! I might give Harry Potter RP a try, looks fun!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back