What's new

JoyFreak is the internet’s top video gaming forum

A savory assortment of enthusiasts, journalists, & developers. Home to breaking news and discussion about Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Apple, PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, Google Stadia, Steam, Android, iOS, more. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Create Free Account or sign in with existing account

Free Forum Membership Benefits

Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
Network with enthusiasts, journalists, & developers
Show off your own gaming development projects
Get feedback and visibility for your outstanding work
Read and discuss the latest video gaming news
...and so much more!
POE Currency

Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

GGT-YT

I am a new gamer and i love gaming so much i post gameplay videos and montage videos to a wide variety of games like battlefield 1 and 5, mordhau, fifa and warthunder and more to come :D this is my channel

imandings

My channels are:

MeowsePad

Here is my Twitch:

I mainly stream older games. My cheesy, self-deprecating sense of humor and child screaming in the background are sure to make you laugh hard (or at least roll your eyes).

I also have YouTube:

My YouTube content is pretty obscure and random. I do a lot of videos relating to older games, but I also like to throw in the memes. Come laugh at this big, fat loser.

ObscureNerd

Hey, everyone! I'm a stand-up comedian in LA and recently launched a new gaming comedy channel -- please check it out! This is my latest video, play many different games with a focus on comedy~

GGT-YT

Check my new Battlefield V video :D and if you love it a subscribe would be appreciated

GGT-YT

Check out my new video , if you love it make sure to subscribe for more :D would be appreciated

jimx1

Here is our YT channel/videos of idle clicker games we are developing:

Military based idle clicker

Idle game inspired by the actual announcement of the Storm Area51 Event
Subscribe if you like such type of games, would be much appreciated :) Thanks!

GGT-YT

Check out my new epic Battlefield 5 Gameplay video on my channel :D and if you enjoy it subscribe and make me closer to 100 subs 90/100 :D

joa3

"NEW Watch Dogs 2 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 includes a Review, Intro and Campaign Mission 1 on PS4 Pro, Xbox One and PC. This Full Game Watch Dogs 2 Walkthrough Gameplay will include a Review, Story Missions, Cut Scenes, Characters, Marcus, Wrench, Sitara, Operations and the Full Story until the Ending of the Single Player Campaign. Thanks Ubisoft for Watch Dogs 2!"

I'm waiting on a new SIM-card to verify a business YouTube account. It turns out I cannot use the same mobile number for too many accounts. But I will likely be signing up as "thesaunderschild" again.

xenonVirus

Heating things up
joa3 This looks pretty cool! I always liked the idea of Watch Dogs 2, but I could never really get into it.
I've merged your post with the general thread.

PlayerNameMax

Hey, everyone.

Didn't plan to promote my channel here, but this was the first post I saw here. so why not, right?

I don't stream but I make gameplay videos on YT. I'm doing this as a hobby, so I'm not worried about having a lot of subs or views.
If you are interested, check my channel out, let me know how bad I am😅

Player Name: Max

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Hey, everyone.

Didn't plan to promote my channel here, but this was the first post I saw here. so why not, right?

I don't stream but I make gameplay videos on YT. I'm doing this as a hobby, so I'm not worried about having a lot of subs or views.
If you are interested, check my channel out, let me know how bad I am😅

Player Name: Max
I gave you a follow :D Great content!

REV AND BONEZ

Come take a look over here with REV AND BONEZ

313s

Got a game streaming channel? Want to share it with the community? This is the thread for that.

Please do not make an entire thread for your streaming channel, otherwise it will just be merged with this thread. We want to keep all streams in one place.

You can embed your video entirely into the post by a simple copy and paste of the URL of your streaming channel/video.

Users may bump the thread once per day.
Love the idea of this thread!!!

Tags
battlefield battlefield1 battlefield5 brand gaming community league of legends league of legends 2020 lol mordhau streaming twitch warthunder watch dogs 2 watch dogs 2 walkthrough youtube
POE Currency