Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

I agree it seems too fast. I don't know if you use some sort of booster or what.

Have A nice day Guys,,if ur playing lite,,we can play as a team,,comment ur id or pm

Wow. Nice gameplay. Something new seen. I play Lite on mobile. My id is :novahskye

Wow. Nice gameplay. Something new seen. I play Lite on mobile. My id is :novahskye
Thank u so much !
subscribe to channel and i will upload more !
and download lite for pc :) its easy to control and play, i will add u ..!! we can play sometimes

Last edited:
Dude. You play awesome. Some of your kills I have seen they are kind of perfect. Keep it up.

Yes for sure. Currently I am kind of limited on bandwidth this month cause I burned up a lot. I' would surely join in between.

Hello loyal viewers of World Best :)

Online game enthusiasts must be familiar with MOBILE LEGENDS,
That's why when making the video, it's useful for fans of the MOBILE LEGENDS.
This channel I will share some videos from the best players in the World Best in MOBILE LEGENDS.

Therefore, I ask for your support so that I can improve my quality and performance on this channel.

WHAT IS THE VIDEO THAT I SHARE USEFUL :) From World Best.

Hi everyone I'm Shutter, I'm a Youtuber/ Streamer i have gaming tech channel. I make videos regularly as I can and always try to focus on quality. Recently made a video on upcoming 2020 games. SHUTTER

Hope i talk to someone soon.

I am also another mobile legends player. And I don't have youtube channel. but I do manage to play once in a while. Something like below.

Yes for sure. Currently I am kind of limited on bandwidth this month cause I burned up a lot. I' would surely join in between.
me too haha
i have many videos to upload,i,m waiting till next month :D

You may want to try out some of the PS2 and PS3 games if you are into the retro games.

Thx for your feedback Nova. I will definitely play titles released on PS1,2,3, but only if they were released on PC too (Gothic, Morrowind, Fallout, KoToR... etc.). I am strict PC player since young age, so i never played consoles at all. However, nothing against it, maybe its better for someone, but not for me. ;)

Wow, you're a great player!
Unfortunately I don't play PUBG Lite anymore, but you're doing a great job! Keep it up! :)

xenonVirus. Have game, will travel.

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back