What TV series are you watching right now?

I recently downloaded the TV series "Inventing Anna" (2022) from the Pirate Bay torrent, and to be honest at first it attracted me only by the title. The series is intriguing, impressive, and definitely makes you think about a lot of things. It also shows the truth of life. If you have money and opportunity, you will be surrounded by crowds. If you don't, alas. You always have to get your bearings right in everything.
Nice! Definitely going to check it out.

I've still not seen the Chucky TV series, which is based on the original films. That remake is dog poop.

I’ve been watching Euphoria and it’s been amazing! I love this series! I’m already on episode 4 of the first season. Zendaya plays her character so well! She’s like my favourite actress now :love:

Found Black Summer entertaining, but more so the first season. The second one was a bit slow.

I actually just finished the Netflix show called Osmosis and ended up binge watching all of the episodes. I hope they come out with a new season.

I've still not seen the Chucky TV series, which is based on the original films. That remake is dog poop.
The TV show is really good! If you like the original series of movies, you will definitely dig it!

Inappropriate advertising / spam
I really enjoy Game of Throne !
With BattleStar Galactica, these are my favorites TV Shows.

What about 24 ? I'm really happy it's starting again :D
Have you enjoy previous seasons?
Will you follow the new one?

The Resident, Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Med (I kinda like medical dramas, hehe), Chicago PD, and Rookie Blue. :D

I've been catching up on Marvel shows (and movies) in preparation for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

I've been catching up on Marvel shows (and movies) in preparation for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
On which app? My g/f mainly likes X-Men, but I can dig any Marvel/DC stuff!

I have lost interest in The Walking Dead. It was better years ago. It's so convoluted now. And when they stop for a break, it's hard to readjust to it. But I think I should at least try to finish it, as the main series finishes up after this season.

I have lost interest in The Walking Dead. It was better years ago. It's so convoluted now. And when they stop for a break, it's hard to readjust to it. But I think I should at least try to finish it, as the main series finishes up after this season.
I've never watched it. I've seen enough "zombie" movies and TV shows. lol

Latest content

Back