What are you listening to? | JoyFreak

Discussion What are you listening to?

Trashpanda

Open ended thread; what are you currently listening to, and what's your thoughts about it?

Currently listening to Ghost, after the missus turned me onto them. It's fairly accessible rock/metal, with some really catchy tunes. Normally prefer things a little heavier, but it's pretty damn good. "Rats" is an instant classic :)

Ash

I love that song. Music video is pretty weird though lol.
Currently listening to AJ Tracey - Shisha

Smokey

Community Influencer
Verified
Currently listening to Superman by Goldfinger from the old THPS soundtrack...

AlucardAFT

I love Ghost! I usually listen to Killswitch Engage, their latest album 'Atonement' is probably one of my favorite from any band ever, I can listen to it back-to-back without growing tired of it.

Some scumbag killed her with a powerboat in 2000 and sadly, her family never saw justice served. She's well known for her duet with the Irish band, the Pogues. :(

Ash

Currently listening to Sweet Serenade by Pusha T. I'm just going through old songs creating a new playlist on Spotify

Currently listening to Superman by Goldfinger from the old THPS soundtrack...

Fun fact, one of the first concerts I went to was to watch Gold Finger play at a local bar that doesn't exist anymore. I was 13 or 14 I think, my step father took me and a buddy, I had to buy his ticket.

That was either my first or second concert, with Garbage opening for the Smashing Pumpkins being the other. They were my first two, just not sure which one happened first.

Trashpanda

Been listening to Addict by Silva Hound ever since the music video popped up last week. Desperatly waiting for episode 2 of Hazbin Hotel, but I suppose this'll tide me over in the meantime.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom