What TV Show Are You Watching?

C7618994-F49E-4887-9B60-BCDCC14A579E.jpeg

Manifest (2018-2023) Netflix- I started this back in 2018, thought it was good, but then I read that it had been cancelled and the story was not resolved, stopped watching. Much later, I heard it has revived, picked up by Neflicks, and there was a Season 4, but looking on my TV app, it looks like the last half of Season 4 does not air until June2023, is this accurate?

Anyway, started at the beginning, loving it again! :D

Plot for anyone not familiar: A plane takes off from the Caribbean flying to NYC, and it lands 5 years later. Outstanding mysterious premise! I like Lost too. :D Longer seasons and refreshing in that this show is actually filmed in the US City that they claim the story takes place in. ?

Power.jpeg

Checking into Power S1E1 - Not Exactly How We Planned
James "Ghost" St. Patrick opens Truth nightclub, hoping its success will let him leave his life as a NYC drug kingpin. But a run-in with a past love and a drug-related attack threaten him.

Power.jpeg

Checking into Power S1E2 - Whoever He Is
Ghost and Tommy respond to the attacks on the drug business, Ghost's wife Tasha laments his new club career, and Ghost rekindles his relationship with Angela - a US Attorney chasing Ghost's distributor.

Inuyasha.jpeg

Checking into Inuyasha S1E1 - The Girl Who Overcame Time... and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
In feudal Japan, the half demon Inuyasha was sealed away by the priestess Kikyo. Many years later he is revived by Kagome, who has slipped through time from the present day. Kagome is surprised when the sacred Shikon Jewel, which makes demons stronger, emerges from a cut on her body.

Titans.jpeg

Checking into Titans S1E1 - Titans
Rachel Roth, a teen haunted by dark visions and powers, falls under the wing of Detective Dick Grayson. We also meet Kory Anders and Beast Boy Gar Logan.

Titans.jpeg

Checking into Titans S1E2 - Hawk And Dove
In search of a safe haven for Rachel, Dick arrives on the doorstep of vigilante heroes Hawk and Dove.

Titans.jpeg

Checking into Titans S1E3 - Origins
Rachel and Kory travel to the convent where Rachel was raised, while Dick compares his own orphan experience to Rachel’s. Meanwhile, Rachel befriends Gar Logan.

Titans.jpeg

Checking into Titans S1E4 - Doom Patrol
Gar brings Rachel home to his “family” – a group of misfit medical experiments we’ll come to know as The Doom Patrol (including Robotman, Negative Man and Elastigirl).

Titans.jpeg

Checking into Titans S1E5 - Together
Gar brings Rachel home to his “family” – When the Nuclear Family tracks them down, Dick, Kory, Rachel and Gar decide to stop running and work together – and the team that will be known as “The Titans” is formed.

"Fleabag" - A dark comedy series created by and starring Phoebe Waller-Bridge, exploring the life of a complex and troubled woman in contemporary London.

Scream.jpeg

Checking into Scream S1E1 - Red Roses
What starts as a YouTube video going viral, soon leads to problems for the teenagers of Lakewood and serves as the catalyst for a murder that opens up a window to the town's troubled past.

Friday Night Lights.jpeg

Checking into Friday Night Lights S1E1 - Pilot
A newcomer coach Eric Taylor finds himself helming a promising high school football team, the Dillon Panthers, that has a real chance to make it to the top.

Arnold.png

Checking into S1E1: Part 1: Athlete
Arnold revisits his upbringing in post-war Austria, the moment that sparked his seismic rise to bodybuilding fame and his pursuit of the American dream.

I never had the chance to watch Stranger Things since it came out but I did started yesterday. I downloaded the entire season 1 and 2. I've seen only 3 episodes in season 1 and it's very interesting. I don't want any spoilers, I wanna know what happened next.

Some of the TV shows that I have marked to watch next on my Netflix when I'm done with watching The Last Of Us are the following;

1. Woman in a Viel
2. Secret Invasion
3. Never Give Up
4. Not Just Flatmates

Recently finished Jack Ryan S4 and it’s most excellent. :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back