What Movie You Watching?

Project X.png

Checking into Project X
Witness it
Three high school seniors throw a party to make a name for themselves. As the night progresses, things spiral out of control as word of the party spreads.

21 And Over.jpeg

Checking into 21 & Over
Finally.
Brilliant student Jeff Chang has the most important interview of his life tomorrow. But today is still his birthday, what starts off as a casual celebration with friends evolves into a night of debauchery that risks to derail his life plan.

Hot Tub Time Machine.jpeg

Checking into Hot Tub Time Machine
Kick some serious past!
Four pals are stuck in a rut in adulthood: Adam has just been dumped, Lou is a hopeless party animal, Craig is a henpecked husband, and Jacob does nothing but play video games in his basement. But they get a chance to brighten their future by changing their past after a night of heavy drinking in a ski-resort hot tub results in their waking up in 1986.

IMG_8350.jpeg

Checking into The Flash
Worlds collide.
When his attempt to save his family inadvertently alters the future, Barry Allen becomes trapped in a reality in which General Zod has returned and there are no Super Heroes to turn to. In order to save the world that he is in and return to the future that he knows, Barry's only hope is to race for his life. But will making the ultimate sacrifice be enough to reset the universe?

Extraction 2 (2023 Netflicks)- Holy crap. Did I say HOLY CRAP!? Long uninterrupted sequences of blazing hot action, with the camera flying all over. Huge action thumbs up! :)
255C6EB3-AE9A-4A6E-AAAA-EE7666456C05.jpeg

IMG_8472.jpeg

Checking into Spider-Man: Across The Spiderverse
It's how you wear the mask that matters
After reuniting with Gwen Stacy, Brooklyn’s full-time, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is catapulted across the Multiverse, where he encounters the Spider Society, a team of Spider-People charged with protecting the Multiverse’s very existence. But when the heroes clash on how to handle a new threat, Miles finds himself pitted against the other Spiders and must set out on his own to save those he loves most.

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.jpeg

Checking into Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood
In this town, it can all change… like that
Los Angeles, 1969. TV star Rick Dalton, a struggling actor specializing in westerns, and stuntman Cliff Booth, his best friend, try to survive in a constantly changing movie industry. Dalton is the neighbor of the young and promising actress and model Sharon Tate, who has just married the prestigious Polish director Roman Polanski…

Prometheus (2012)- I was really excited after first watching Prometheus, not only did I enjoy it as a outstanding prequel, I thought an exciting new path lay ahead “I’m going to find out why the Engineers want to kill us” but then in Alien: Covenant the door of epicness was slammed shut as Elizabeth Shaw was short changed in her ambition and the story became a convoluted narrative that was more frustrating than enjoyable or intriguing. Instead of the story focusing on humans and engineers, it became a story about a murderous, sinister Android which I would not mind that as a side show, but not the main event. :rolleyes:
Thanks, I was just thinking about whether to watch this.

I watched The Menu with friends recently, it wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be! I don't think it was a perfect movie, but something about it (maybe the people I was watching with) made me have an absolute blast with it. Worth a watch I think
is it horror?

I love the movie Surprise Me. Every time I watch it with my friends, watch the trailer.

I love the movie Surprise Me. Every time I watch it with my friends, watch the trailer.

Go away. Nobody's clicking on that shortened URL you keep spamming about that obviously doesn't lead anywhere we want to go. We're not stupid.

That's My Boy.jpeg

Checking into That's My Boy
The story of a child… and his son.
While in his teens, Donny fathered a son, Todd, and raised him as a single parent up until Todd's 18th birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd's world comes crashing down when Donny resurfaces just before Todd's wedding.

Hot Tub Time Machine.jpeg

Kick some serious past!

Four pals are stuck in a rut in adulthood: Adam has just been dumped, Lou is a hopeless party animal, Craig is a henpecked husband, and Jacob does nothing but play video games in his basement. But they get a chance to brighten their future by changing their past after a night of heavy drinking in a ski-resort hot tub results in their waking up in 1986.

Friday.jpeg

Checking into Friday
A lot can go down between Thursday and Saturday...
Craig and Smokey are two guys in Los Angeles hanging out on their porch on a Friday afternoon, smoking and drinking, looking for something to do.

It's Friday here and I will be binge-watching movies. The movies on my list are:
Aguirre The Wrath Of God (1972)
Blue Velvet (1986)
Tenet (2020)

I used the Spinner tool to Watch movie.?️?
I list my all Favorite movies to watch and insert all the items in the wheel and then spin the wheel.
Wheel Will randomly decide which movie to Watch

I'm addicted to watching both movies and TV shows. The Flash DC was what I watched yesterday and I can vehemently say the movie sucks. No wonder it's a failure in the Box Office. The movie will barely get 4/10 rating from me.

Some of the movies I have already watched this year and they were so good are ;

1. John Wick 4
2. Extraction 2
3. Warhorse One
4. The Convenant
5. Fast X
6. Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Dumb and Dumber (1994)- Possibly one of the greatest modern slapstick movies made.

AFA25465-BA0A-4FF8-8DCB-1720654942ED.jpeg

Rampage (2018)- Good, The Rock movie with mutated creatures and mayhem downtown Chicago. :)

146ADC97-4680-45C5-96CB-52347885173F.jpeg

sorry but the best movie i've seen is sam raimi's spider man 3

Free Guy (2021)- In a massive multiplayer online (MMO) game, based in Free City with daily mayhem, a non-player character (NPC) gains self awareness as a conflict brews about the direction the game should take between the software developer and the a-hole boss/owner Taika Waititi. I did not care for him in this role, too good of a job being a shallow one dimensional, prick. While Ryan Reynolds seems to be eternally likable. The movie is not something I would own, but to be fair, I should give it a second watch. :)

View attachment 4250
after a second viewing nothing has changed, still as cliche as ever

View attachment 4265
Checking into John Wick
Legendary assassin John Wick retired from his violent career after marrying the love of his life. Her sudden death leaves John in deep mourning. When sadistic mobster Iosef Tarasov and his thugs steal John's prized car and kill the puppy that was a last gift from his wife, John unleashes the remorseless killing machine within and seeks vengeance. Meanwhile, Iosef's father -- John's former colleague -- puts a huge bounty on John's head.
i've never watched a john wick

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back