What Movie You Watching?

The Faculty.jpeg

Checking into The Faculty
Take me to your teacher.
When some very creepy things start happening around school, the kids at Herrington High make the chilling discovery that their faculty is being controlled by body-snatching aliens.

Watchmen 2.jpeg

Checking into Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut
Justice is coming to all of us. No matter what we do.
In a gritty and alternate 1985 the glory days of costumed vigilantes have been brought to a close by a government crackdown, but after one of the masked veterans is brutally murdered, an investigation into the killer is initiated. The reunited heroes set out to prevent their own destruction, but in doing so uncover a sinister plot that puts all of humanity in grave danger.

Scream.jpeg

Someone has taken their love of scary movies one step too far.
A year after the murder of her mother, Sidney Prescott is terrorized by a masked killer who targets her and her friends by using scary movies as part of a deadly game.

Scream 2.jpeg

Someone has taken their love of sequels one step too far.
Away at college, Sidney thought she’d finally put the shocking murders that shattered her life behind her… until a copycat killer begins acting out a real-life sequel.

Scream 3.jpeg

Someone has taken their love of trilogies one step too far.
While Sidney lives in safely guarded seclusion, bodies begin dropping around the Hollywood set of STAB 3, the latest movie based on the gruesome Woodsboro killings.

Scream 4.jpeg

New decade. New rules.
Sidney returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour, which brings about the return of Ghost Face and puts her family, friends, and the whole town in danger.

Scream 5.png

It's always someone you know.
Twenty-five years after a streak of brutal murders shocked the quiet town of Woodsboro, a new killer has donned the Ghostface mask and begins targeting a group of teenagers to resurrect secrets from the town’s deadly past.

Ready To Rumble.jpeg

Checking into Ready To Rumble
They're headed to the big time...face first.
Two slacker wrestling fans are devastated by the ousting of their favorite character by an unscrupulous promoter.

Prometheus (2012)- I was really excited after first watching Prometheus, not only did I enjoy it as a outstanding prequel, I thought an exciting new path lay ahead “I’m going to find out why the Engineers want to kill us” but then in Alien: Covenant the door of epicness was slammed shut as Elizabeth Shaw was short changed in her ambition and the story became a convoluted narrative that was more frustrating than enjoyable or intriguing. Instead of the story focusing on humans and engineers, it became a story about a murderous, sinister Android which I would not mind that as a side show, but not the main event. :rolleyes:
Scott and even the scriptwriter admitted that the combo P and Cov were very much linked with a classic of sfi, Quatermass and the Pitt (where the engineers were the martians and we on the earth were engineered) the similarities are huge and that content for every english man of the Scott generation is more than seminal is powerfully rooted in the their brain. You are right the overuse of the Android is annoying and athe end quite trivial in comparison to the theme.

I'm addicted to watching both movies and TV shows. The Flash DC was what I watched yesterday and I can vehemently say the movie sucks. No wonder it's a failure in the Box Office. The movie will barely get 4/10 rating from me.
Me too addicted but nevertherless I also love to watch web series.Series are now days turning the hit and really earning more .

Prometheus (2012)- I was really excited after first watching Prometheus, not only did I enjoy it as a outstanding prequel, I thought an exciting new path lay ahead “I’m going to find out why the Engineers want to kill us” but then in Alien: Covenant the door of epicness was slammed shut as Elizabeth Shaw was short changed in her ambition and the story became a convoluted narrative that was more frustrating than enjoyable or intriguing. Instead of the story focusing on humans and engineers, it became a story about a murderous, sinister Android which I would not mind that as a side show, but not the main event. :rolleyes:
Right now, my brother Chetta Apipatana and I are immersed in an epic cinematic adventure as we revisit the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. It's incredible how this series transports us to a mesmerizing and mythical realm, making it an unforgettable experience every time. If you haven't ventured into Middle-earth lately, it's a journey worth taking!

Last movie I watched was Red Snow, a 2021 seasonal horror comedy about vampire romance novelist that hides a vampire in her garage. More drama than horror, but it was an enjoyable watch.Had some funny bits. What little gore there was well done. The two leads were really likable and I was invested in their characters. And I didn't expect the ending. 3.5/5.

Exploring "That's My Boy," the film depicts the unique journey of Donny, who became a father in his teens and raised his son, Todd, as a single parent until Todd turned 18. The narrative takes a dramatic turn when Donny reappears in Todd's life just before his wedding, leading to a collision of past and present.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back