Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

What TV Series are you watching right now ?

leadtech

Feb 10, 2019
I'm looking forward for the new season of Game Of Thrones. I aslo watch the DC Comics series such as the flash,arrow and supergirl. Supernatural is also the one of my list. What series are you watching right now ?

Last edited:

acejoy001

Feb 6, 2019
I'm into Netflix these days and watching historical docus like Vietnam Story, the series on Queen Elizabeth, Jason Bourne films. Many times though I listen to Yutube featured concerts and that's very entertaining too.

burgosmichael2407

Feb 14, 2019
I am watching "The Good Doctor". After I have seen the video clip of that series on Facebook, I immediately started watching that series and I find it very interesting.

Tonivir

Feb 2, 2019
Because Game of Thrones is not yet resume in TV. My TV series as of this moment is 'Young Sheldon', the prequel of the hit series Big Bang Theory. I like the movie because of so many scientific scenes like physics and I like also the humor of the series.

acejoy001

Feb 6, 2019
I've started watching The Crown series on Netflix. Really dig into these historical flics and entertained to the max. And why not? The movies are done with a good style, superb directing, and not to mention the educational value that one gets in knowing the behind the scenes of so many historical episodes like WW2 etc.