What Movie You Watching?

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.jpeg

Checking into Once Upon A Time In... Hollywood
Los Angeles, 1969. TV star Rick Dalton, a struggling actor specializing in westerns, and stuntman Cliff Booth, his best friend, try to survive in a constantly changing movie industry. Dalton is the neighbor of the young and promising actress and model Sharon Tate, who has just married the prestigious Polish director Roman Polanski…

the movie pirates of the caribbean I'm sure everyone has seen or heard of it, it's my favorite movie with new interesting content and excellent actors, whenever i have time i sit back and watch it with extremely stable sound configuration

Good,or bad, must see status: 81% Tomatometer

Watching Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” is like listening to your favorite band on their final tour: All killer, no filler (OK, maybe a little), the greatest hits mixed with new stuff that reminds you why they’re awesome in the first place, and a desire for the last song to never end.

Writer/director James Gunn's last mission in the superhero galaxy that made him famous – before he flies off to make the next Superman movie and honchos the DC universe – is a hilarious, heartbreaking, touching and rather wonderful close to an enjoyable trilogy. Gunn’s first “Guardians” in 2014 is one of the best Marvel projects ever, and “Vol. 3” (★★★½ out of four; rated PG-13; in theaters Friday) soars pretty close to its own high mark with a final outing with this lovably scrappy bunch of space misfits.

Tombstone.jpeg

Checking into Tombstone
Justice is coming.
Legendary marshal Wyatt Earp, now a weary gunfighter, joins his brothers Morgan and Virgil to pursue their collective fortune in the thriving mining town of Tombstone. But Earp is forced to don a badge again and get help from his notorious pal Doc Holliday when a gang of renegade brigands and rustlers begins terrorizing the town.

Wyatt Earp.jpeg

Checking into Wyatt Earp
The epic story of love and adventure in a lawless land.
From Wichita to Dodge City, to the O.K. Corral in Tombstone, Wyatt Earp is taught that nothing matters more than family and the law. Joined by his brothers and Doc Holliday, Earp wages war on the dreaded Clanton and McLaury gangs.

Mortal Kombat.jpeg

Checking into Mortal Kombat
Get over here.
Washed-up MMA fighter Cole Young, unaware of his heritage, and hunted by Emperor Shang Tsung's best warrior, Sub-Zero, seeks out and trains with Earth's greatest champions as he prepares to stand against the enemies of Outworld in a high stakes battle for the universe.

My must watch list for movies is the following:

to watch:
Good Will hunting
Inglorious Bastards
Django Unchained
The Intouchables
The Departed
Interstellar
The Matrix
Inception
Shawshank Redemption
Green Mile
Fight Club
Grande Blue
Shindlers List
Pulp Fiction
illusionist
american history x
Leon the professional
Gladiator
Ford vs ferarri

I bet ive missed some real good ones out, but please use this as inspiration if its any of these you have not seen!

:D

Super Troopers.jpeg

Checking into Super Troopers
Altered State Police
Five bored, occasionally high and always ineffective Vermont state troopers must prove their worth to the governor or lose their jobs. After stumbling on a drug ring, they plan to make a bust, but a rival police force is out to steal the glory.

Super Troopers 2.jpeg

Checking into Super Troopers 2
The mustache rides. Again.
When an international border dispute arises between the U.S. and Canada, the Super Troopers- Mac, Thorny, Foster, Rabbit and Farva, are called in to set up a new Highway Patrol station in the disputed area.

True Grit.jpeg

Checking into True Grit
Punishment comes one way or another
Following the murder of her father by a hired hand, a 14-year-old farm girl sets out to capture the killer. To aid her, she hires the toughest U.S. Marshal she can find—a man with 'true grit'—Reuben J. 'Rooster' Cogburn.

Beerfest.jpeg

Checking into Beerfest
Prepare for the ultimate chug of war.
During a trip to Germany to scatter their grandfather's ashes, German-American brothers Todd and Jan discover Beerfest, the secret Olympics of downing stout, and want to enter the contest to defend their family's beer-guzzling honor. Their Old Country cousins sneer at the Yanks' chances, prompting the siblings to return to America to prepare for a showdown the following year.

The SCREAM :)) checking out all parts and getting to the 7th soon :) Legendary scary movie, even if it's not that scary

The Slammin Salmon.jpeg

Checking into The Slammin' Salmon
Bring a bib, it's gonna get messy.
The brutal former heavyweight boxing champion Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon, now owner of a Miami restaurant, institutes a competition to see which waiter can earn the most money in one night: the winner stands to gain $10,000, while the loser will endure a beating at the hands of the champ.

Last edited:
Club Dread.jpeg

Checking into Club Dread
A vacation to die for.
When a serial killer interrupts the fun at the swanky Coconut Pete's Coconut Beach Resort -- a hedonistic island paradise for swingers --- it's up to the club's staff to stop the violence ... or at least hide it!

Quasi.jpeg

Checking into Quasi
Every day is hump day.
A hapless hunchback who only yearns for love, finds himself in the middle of a murderous feud between the Pope and the King of France when each orders the hunchback to kill the other.

Guardians Vol3- just saw it, going to give it a ”C”. As someone who loved the previous 2 volumes, I’m prepared to say it is a good movie, however, I won’t really know if it is possible to love until after I stream it For a second viewing.

3DD4585A-5B3E-4B94-A332-1DC07CCEBE10.jpeg

• All of the characters have evolved except maybe for Drax, which is ok by me. ;)
  • It‘s a departure from the previous volumes because it is dark involving genetic manipulation and torture, but not for tortures sake, but for science and the goals of one powerful individual Who wants to reshape the universe. Sound familiar? ?
  • It is so dark, most of the humor injected feels out of place. Some viewers will likely disagree with me about how dark it is.
  • The plot is fairly simple, but the implementation of elements is messy. I did not care for some of the choices made in writing regarding created species and civilizations.
  • There is one impressive choreographed CGI fight scene, if you can be impressed by that. :)
  • I did not like the more modern selection of music.
  • They did an excellent job of making it clear this is not the same Gamora that died in Infinity War.
  • If you remember the reference to Adam in the Vol2 post-credit scene, both he and Ayesha of the Sovereign are there.
Speculation about Vol4 :

The Hateful Eight.jpeg

Checking into The Hateful Eight
No one comes up here without a damn good reason.
Bounty hunters seek shelter from a raging blizzard and get caught up in a plot of betrayal and deception.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back