The JoyFreak Community Thread

When I was younger I did mix with sodas, mainly Sprite. Now I use flavored Seltzer Waters or Sprite Zero. The sugar started to become a major cause of ridiculous hangovers. Now if I am mixing with anything with sugar it is one of two things, orange juice or cran-apple juice.
Yeah, zero or diet is the better choice for sure.

Evening everyone. It feels like just yesterday that I was complaining about it being Monday lol
I pretty much use this GIF for my weekly feelings EVERY week.

leonardo dicaprio friday GIF

All that cash I've sent to people on YouTube, really adds up. And as much as I'd love to run a successful channel, I just don't know anything about editing. :D

All that cash I've sent to people on YouTube, really adds up. And as much as I'd love to run a successful channel, I just don't know anything about editing. :D
There’s lots of tutorials and guides on YouTube that help with that.

Happy Saturday! Went out with the wife last night. Had drinks, now had a later breakfast with her, then we visited a local brewery. Today has been a good day.

Happy Saturday! Went out with the wife last night. Had drinks, now had a later breakfast with her, then we visited a local brewery. Today has been a good day.
It sounds like you have a great time with your wife. Hope everyone is having a brillant weekend!

Evening everyone. A bit of a busy/lazy weekend for me. Got quite a bit of uni coursework to get doing but not much else.

Checking into Escape Plan with Stallone and Schwarzenegger.

EDIT: 100 POSTS!!!!!!!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back