The JoyFreak Community Thread

BigPete7978

#DrinkInHand
Trophies
JoyFreak-Community-Thread.png

Welcome to The JoyFreak Community Thread!!!! AKA The CT!!! With the countless threads that the community will see, some may deem them not “thread worthy”. That’s where a Community Thread comes into play. This is where you come to chat, talk, post purchases, and even updates on things like your day, or checking into a movie or episodes of a TV show. The CT is used for pretty much everything! The point here is to post away! Just be sure to be respectful of one another when sharing your posts. Also be sure to follow all rules of the community.

Enjoy! I'll be tucking myself into bed and watching an episode of The Handmaids Tale on Amazon Prime.
handmaids tale GIF by HULU
I still need to check that one out. But truthfully I am probably about to start over Game Of Thrones again, even though I just finished it for the first time lol.

EDIT: Or maybe I should watch some of my other favorites over. Dexter, Breaking Bad, Sons Of Anarchy.... Hmmmmm :unsure:

I still need to check that one out. But truthfully I am probably about to start over Game Of Thrones again, even though I just finished it for the first time lol.

EDIT: Or maybe I should watch some of my other favorites over. Dexter, Breaking Bad, Sons Of Anarchy.... Hmmmmm :unsure:
I loved Game of Thrones, but until the ending which ended faster than I would have liked. Have you ever seen Vikings? It's so good, you can watch it on Amazon Prime. I think it might also be on Netflix?

I loved Game of Thrones, but until the ending which ended faster than I would have liked. Have you ever seen Vikings? It's so good, you can watch it on Amazon Prime. I think it might also be on Netflix?
I've started Vikings, but have not finished. Also a buddy of mine recommended Black Sails as well. Since I'm drinking I'm gonna go with just comedy. Checking out the movie Good Boys. Supposedly it's funny.

I've started Vikings, but have not finished. Also a buddy of mine recommended Black Sails as well. Since I'm drinking I'm gonna go with just comedy. Checking out the movie Good Boys. Supposedly it's funny.
Black Sails is similar to Vikings yes, I'd probably give that a go at some point. Thanks for the recommendation! Good Boys looks funny, I've added that to my watch list too.

Had anybody seen The Walking Dead: World Beyond yet? ?
No, but I did start watching Fear the Walking Dead after the thread you made about it. Just seen episode one and loved it.

I'm getting back into The Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime, fantastic series, but I stalled at the end of Season 2 and need to finish that and the other two seasons. A good series if you've never watched it.

I've always wanted to watch that one. Its ad kept popping up on the top of Amazon Prime and it looked good. Thanks for reminding me, I'll stick it on my list of things to watch.

My fellow Edinburger, the legendary James Bond actor, Sir Sean Connery, has gone to the great kingdom in the sky. Rest in peace. ?

RIP SIr Sean Connery
discussion know GIF

Checking into Hubie Halloween
Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

I've not seen this but just checked out the trailer. Getting some halloween vibes!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back