The JoyFreak Community Thread

Aries

Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
Been working on some things in the background.
Our improved account settings page.
profile_settings_joyfreak.png

Jun 15, 2019
So... I became so fed up of my Nokia 1 and my laptop being insanely slow, that I installed a VPN to use on my PS4. Surprisingly, my PS4 did not suffer any lagging at all. But man: OnlyFans is way too bloody slow otherwise.

😎

Aries

Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
Oh man. Another great community is no more. :(

I have no idea why communities that have been around for so long decide to shut down. Why not just update it and let it remain for whoever wants to still use it or better yet, hand it over to someone else.

Jun 15, 2019
Exactly.

Everyone was mad when reHorror closed down years ago. However, I'd say reviving it as Rely on Horror was a better idea, since they cover all horror games, including indie ones.

Jun 15, 2019
I cannot wait for the Game Awards. Do you think The Last of Us Part II has any chance of winning Game of the Year for 2020, despite all of the backlash from the fanboys?

Oh, and I hope we finally get to see the Silent Hill reboot. I know I keep saying that, but I'm like a starving Marvin for that franchise.

BigPete7978

Founder of The Goat House
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
I cannot wait for the Game Awards. Do you think The Last of Us Part II has any chance of winning Game of the Year for 2020, despite all of the backlash from the fanboys?

Oh, and I hope we finally get to see the Silent Hill reboot. I know I keep saying that, but I'm like a starving Marvin for that franchise.
Silent Hill reboot would be huge.

Jun 15, 2019
What do people use to broadcast themselves these days with a mobile?

Since Google updated the policy on needing 1000 subscribers and all that jazz, for YouTube live streaming to be allowed, the site is practically useless to the average person who cannot proclaim to be a YouTuber at all.

I know you can live stream on Facebook, but the quality is basically ass. My phone doesn't seem to recognize my SD card, which means using my internal storage is pointless, as there's simply not enough space to keep videos. This is why doing it live to YouTube in the past was better.

In fact, I had a problem today where I installed the Facebook app on my Nokia 1 and it immediately froze. So I tried Facebook Lite. That's just awful. And Streamlabs is crap as well.

To be honest, I may give up on the idea of being a YouTuber. The Internet is dead now. Half the forums I go on are dead too. If you're not great at editing, nobody cares about rants and vlogs.

I cannot live stream on my laptops. One does not have a built-in webcam. The old Toshiba one I have has one, but there's no sound. I've been unable to fathom why that is. YouTube has sound, but my camera does not. I've looked at the settings and everything seems to be set correctly.

I had an Acer laptop. That's in the court just now, because of the nonsense involving this slag called Nicolette McKeown. She's this actress who kept slandering me. Now with this COVID-19 carry on happening, I don't have a date for court.

Fortunately, I am taking her and other people to court soon, provided the court doesn't take an eternity to set up the process. Right now, I just need to fill in small claims forms and print off letters I will be including, that explains everything that has went on. My own lawyer has been fobbing me off too. But I am looking forward to exposing these people soon.

I am bored out of my skull, even talking about that bitch and not getting anywhere from all of this moaning. Hopefully, I can get a non-harassment order granted so she cannot talk about me behind my back. Although that's not easy to prove. They'd probably keep on doing it anyway.

FaceHugger

Jun 25, 2020
I managed to get a PlayStation 5 order but it's not going to arrive for a week or more. So I've been playing my Sackboy game on my PS4 Pro. It's really great, but I wish I was playing on PS5 with all its cool new features and short load times.

I also tried out the new Miles Morales Spider-Man but it feels like a DLC for the previous game. Which is cool, but I am putting it on ice until I get my PS5 so I can see all the glorious graphical advancements people are talking about.

Aries

Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
Really eying that Username Sparkle, Xbox, Twitter, and Snapchat. Gonna take some time though to get that many Credits, but I am patient ;)
I've added a preview of the username sparkle on the item page. Also, the way you're going, you'll get them in no time!

Enjoy AC! I'll be hosting a giveaway in the next few days! It will be detailed soon.

BigPete7978

Founder of The Goat House
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Just to add, there'll be various other ways of getting credits soon. I'm just brainstorming and testing a few things. There's so much more come!
That's awesome. Maybe integrate get credits from even receiving likes on a post? Or a hot thread, etc. Just throwing ideas out.

Aries

Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
That's awesome. Maybe integrate get credits from even receiving likes on a post? Or a hot thread, etc. Just throwing ideas out.
Yeah, that sounds good and will probably add those at some point too. I'm thinking along the lines of a spin the wheel to earn credits.