The JoyFreak Community Thread

Booting Battle Brothers. Completed a difficult mission last night, looking forward to getting paid, selling the loot and patching up my men.

Listening to some country music while waiting for my pizza delivery.

Took my own Sphero R2 off the shelf to charge it and watch the Phantom Menace with us. This little droid is cool. And I forgot how much I enjoyed this film - I still remember seeing it opening night with an ex and my best friend.

Counting down the days to the PS5. The lockdown will slightly less sufferable with the PS5 thankfully.

Anyone else glad the elections in the USA will soon be over?

Yes, I am over it.

---

I had a weirdly violent afternoon, Joyfreaks. Need to unload.

I got my car washed and dried at an Auto Bell, then ran some errands and got some groceries. On the way out of the market I caught a few teenagers flicking some kind of desert on my car, caught them after one left a blob of the chocolate goo on my passenger side window and windshield. I yelled at them, they took off running and giggling. I considered chasing after them and beating their ass, but remembered I am a grown-ass man and would go to jail. So I grabbed a rag from the trunk and wiped it off. Still annoyed.

As I am pulling out of the parking lot, literally a few minutes after the goo flinging, some guy in a big truck cuts me off, gets out, and walks over to my car. He starts yelling something about Joe Biden while thrusting (and I mean thrusting) some kind of brochures about Trump or some shit into my chest, though my car window. I grab it, kind of bewildered. He calls me some kind of name I've never heard before - sounded like "Macawcaw"? - and gets back into his truck and drives off like nothing happened. So, yea, my day is already going strangely. The first chance I get I pull over and throw this bizarre political stuff away in a trashcan in a strip mall.

I pull up to my place and as I am retrieving my groceries I hear my neighbor yelling "come on.... just open the door already .... this is getting old". I look over, and he's yelling this up to his wife, who is leaning over their balcony, obviously plastered from day drinking, wine glass in hand and laughing. My neighbor turns and yells "what are you looking at?! Mind your own business!".

Now I know this guy, he's about 5' 5" of harmless turd, we get along but I figure he's having a bad day. So I just give him the old one hand raised and shrug that conveys "hey whatever, not my business" and finish getting the groceries out of my trunk. As I am unlocking my front door I am shoved from behind. My neighbor had crossed the street and shoved me - and I can know smell the whiskey all over him. He says something like "I asked what you were looking at!?!" and starts like jerking at me, like he's going to swing.

I am 6' and workout. I ain't all swoll up but I am alright, not slight. I grew up in a bad neighborhood too - I am not some kind of great fighter but I can throw some hands. I was really not in the mood. So I jack slapped the motherfucker. Open hand, like a pimp.

That seemed to jerk him a little sober. He staggered back looking at me all wide-eyed holding his face, and began apologizing. His wife was still on the balcony, now laughing hysterically. Too his credit, the dude just turned in shame and walked back over to his house.

This was about a half hour ago. Last I looked out my window both him and his wife are passed out on their outdoor furniture on their balcony. I wonder if they'll even remember this when they wake up.

Yes, I am over it.

---

I had a weirdly violent afternoon, Joyfreaks. Need to unload.

I got my car washed and dried at an Auto Bell, then ran some errands and got some groceries. On the way out of the market I caught a few teenagers flicking some kind of desert on my car, caught them after one left a blob of the chocolate goo on my passenger side window and windshield. I yelled at them, they took off running and giggling. I considered chasing after them and beating their ass, but remembered I am a grown-ass man and would go to jail. So I grabbed a rag from the trunk and wiped it off. Still annoyed.

As I am pulling out of the parking lot, literally a few minutes after the goo flinging, some guy in a big truck cuts me off, gets out, and walks over to my car. He starts yelling something about Joe Biden while thrusting (and I mean thrusting) some kind of brochures about Trump or some shit into my chest, though my car window. I grab it, kind of bewildered. He calls me some kind of name I've never heard before - sounded like "Macawcaw"? - and gets back into his truck and drives off like nothing happened. So, yea, my day is already going strangely. The first chance I get I pull over and throw this bizarre political stuff away in a trashcan in a strip mall.

I pull up to my place and as I am retrieving my groceries I hear my neighbor yelling "come on.... just open the door already .... this is getting old". I look over, and he's yelling this up to his wife, who is leaning over their balcony, obviously plastered from day drinking, wine glass in hand and laughing. My neighbor turns and yells "what are you looking at?! Mind your own business!".

Now I know this guy, he's about 5' 5" of harmless turd, we get along but I figure he's having a bad day. So I just give him the old one hand raised and shrug that conveys "hey whatever, not my business" and finish getting the groceries out of my trunk. As I am unlocking my front door I am shoved from behind. My neighbor had crossed the street and shoved me - and I can know smell the whiskey all over him. He says something like "I asked what you were looking at!?!" and starts like jerking at me, like he's going to swing.

I am 6' and workout. I ain't all swoll up but I am alright, not slight. I grew up in a bad neighborhood too - I am not some kind of great fighter but I can throw some hands. I was really not in the mood. So I jack slapped the motherfucker. Open hand, like a pimp.

That seemed to jerk him a little sober. He staggered back looking at me all wide-eyed holding his face, and began apologizing. His wife was still on the balcony, now laughing hysterically. Too his credit, the dude just turned in shame and walked back over to his house.

This was about a half hour ago. Last I looked out my window both him and his wife are passed out on their outdoor furniture on their balcony. I wonder if they'll even remember this when they wake up.
Wow, sounds like you've had an eventful day. It could all be because of the elections, everyone is in a weird mood today, perhaps. Hope you're OK though.

So I jack slapped the motherfucker. Open hand, like a pimp.
This made me laugh harder than you will ever know.

80's slapping GIF

I've been working on a marketplace for the community, it's coming along nicely but I'm currently stuck on something. I'm hoping I can figure it out tomorrow.

Grubbed on some good food, now watching Episode 5 of Power again, fell asleep watching it the other day. :)

Well, I really do hope the rumoured Silent Hill reboot will be at the Game Awards next month. It has been some year, with fans genuinely being mucked around with hearsay all over the Internet, that has so far, not amounted to anything. :D

Tapping into Fear the Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2 We All Fall Down

I'm going to be going on a bit of a Spiderman marathon this weekend to prepare for the Spiderman game on PS5! Can't wait to play the remastered version

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back