The JoyFreak Community Thread

Good afternoon CT and happy Friday! Good luck for today BigPete7978 , you'll smash it!

flexing hulk hogan GIF by WWE

I’m trying. My diet goes out the window on the weekends lol.
Ha. I'm the same. I eat what I want, when I want, on weekends. However, we've got a second lockdown here in the UK so I've just been lounging about and snacking mostly.

Ha. I'm the same. I eat what I want, when I want, on weekends. However, we've got a second lockdown here in the UK so I've just been lounging about and snacking mostly.
That and I typically drink on the weekends. Empty calories, but during the week I do my best to eat clean. Except when coming off a 24 hr fast.

That and I typically drink on the weekends. Empty calories, but during the week I do my best to eat clean. Except when coming off a 24 hr fast.
I usually only drink socially and because of the current situation, that's not likely to happen anytime soon. But with drinking you have to be careful as sometimes there's a lot of sugar depending on the type of mixer you use.

I usually only drink socially and because of the current situation, that's not likely to happen anytime soon. But with drinking you have to be careful as sometimes there's a lot of sugar depending on the type of mixer you use.
When I was younger I did mix with sodas, mainly Sprite. Now I use flavored Seltzer Waters or Sprite Zero. The sugar started to become a major cause of ridiculous hangovers. Now if I am mixing with anything with sugar it is one of two things, orange juice or cran-apple juice.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back