The Overwatch Archives 2020 event is now live on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and Windows PC, offering players the chance to delve into lore and earn new rewards.
The event runs from March 12 to April 2, offering new challenges each week as follows:
- Week 1 – Two Uprising Missions Unlocked
- Molten Cores – Enemies drop Lava on death
- Glass Cannon – Players have 50% less health and increased damage
- Week 2 – Two Retribution Missions Unlocked
- Surgical Strike – Only critical hits do damage to enemies
- Close Quarters – Enemies can only be damaged if a player is nearby
- Week 3 – Two Storm Rising Missions Unlocked
- Blood Moon Rising – No Support heroes and healing is reduced. Heal yourself by doing damage
- Storm Raging – Some Enemies are enraged. Killing them spreads the rage
- Week 1: Holi Symmetra (Epic)
- Week 2: Rustclad Torbjorn (Epic)
- Week 3: Bear Mei (Epic)
Overwatch is available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and Windows PC.