Have you ever been Hit in the nuts? What is the normal reaction?

Firestar

Newcomer
Trophies
Have you ever been Hit in the nuts?

How would i react if i have been Hit in the nuts? What Face did you Made? What is the normal reaction after a Hit in the nuts? Did you clutch your balls or Go in the fetal position? Is the pain really in the stomach and must you puke? How can you describe the pain? Do Boys Hit eachother in the groin? What is Nutball or sacktapping? Does a Front wedgie hurt? With which objects have you been hurt your nuts? What Does help after been Hit in the groin? Have you ever been Hit in the nuts during PE?

Which noises do you make after a Hit in the nuts

Seriously? You join JoyFreak, a gaming forum, and this is the subject matter to which you want to dedicate your first post to? Not an introduction, nothing relevant yourself like your favourite games, not an add me on PSN or Steam or anything like that. Just straight into it, no context, no explanation, "Have you ever been hit in the nuts"? If somebody was to make an account just because they were seeking an answer to a technical problem or an issue they have with a certain game, that would make sense, but this makes no sense at all.

So sorry, but unless you can provide a reason to ask, some context, I'm not answering. I need to know why anyone would join a gaming forum just to ask that question. I need that because I honestly believe the answer to the question "Why anyone would join a gaming forum just to ask people if have they ever been hit in the nuts and to describe it in detail?" has got to be more interesting the answer to the question "Have you ever been hit in the nuts?" itself.

I Write a Fantasy book and in one scene someone get hit in the groin. In generally in the book are 2 groups of young adults with superpowers which fight against each other in different worlds. I describe everything exactly and want some answers on the questions and experiences stories. I want to describe reaction and pain exactly. And how persons react to it.

I’ve chosen some game forums because first I’m a gamer and sooner or later I have other really game related questions for example how to proceed in assassins creed Valhalla because I’m stuck in the god world with a weak level and can’t get back in the normal world and second I have good experience with interesting and serious answers in games forums

Seriously? You join JoyFreak, a gaming forum, and this is the subject matter to which you want to dedicate your first post to? Not an introduction, nothing relevant yourself like your favourite games, not an add me on PSN or Steam or anything like that. Just straight into it, no context, no explanation, "Have you ever been hit in the nuts"? If somebody was to make an account just because they were seeking an answer to a technical problem or an issue they have with a certain game, that would make sense, but this makes no sense at all.

So sorry, but unless you can provide a reason to ask, some context, I'm not answering. I need to know why anyone would join a gaming forum just to ask that question. I need that because I honestly believe the answer to the question "Why anyone would join a gaming forum just to ask people if have they ever been hit in the nuts and to describe it in detail?" has got to be more interesting the answer to the question "Have you ever been hit in the nuts?" itself.

Some don't want to see JF progess and also want to get rid of me as a bonus

I Write a Fantasy book and in one scene someone get hit in the groin. In generally in the book are 2 groups of young adults with superpowers which fight against each other in different worlds. I describe everything exactly and want some answers on the questions and experiences stories. I want to describe reaction and pain exactly. And how persons react to it.

I’ve chosen some game forums because first I’m a gamer and sooner or later I have other really game related questions for example how to proceed in assassins creed Valhalla because I’m stuck in the god world with a weak level and can’t get back in the normal world and second I have good experience with interesting and serious answers in games forums

Thanks for the explanation. Sorry if that came off as hostile, It wasn't my intention, I genuinely just found this whole thing bizarre and wanted to know why it was happening.

I'll do my best to describe it for you. It's a sharp, tightening but also numbing pain that prompts more of excruciating groan rather that a scream out loud. It last quite a long time, but fades as it does with the numbing feeling linger longest.

I don't know if that comment directed at me or @Firestar, but I don't feel like either of us know you well enough for it make any sense at all. I mean wow, that really came out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation. Sorry if that came off as hostile, It wasn't my intention, I genuinely just found this whole thing bizarre and wanted to know why it was happening.

I'll do my best to describe it for you. It's a sharp, tightening but also numbing pain that prompts more of excruciating groan rather that a scream out loud. It last quite a long time, but fades as it does with the numbing feeling linger longest.

I don't know if that comment directed at me or @Firestar, but I don't feel like either of us know you well enough for it make any sense at all. I mean wow, that really came out of nowhere.
I have no issues with you insulting your own intelligence :)

Sry that i answer Late but my internet is Bad

Thank you for describe the Pain

I would like to Know the reaction of men getting Hit in the groin too.

How would i react if i have been Hit in the nuts? Which Face do men make? What is the normal reaction after a Hit in the nuts? Does the dick or balls or stomach hurt? Does the pain linger? Do light taps to the groin hurt more? Did they clutch their balls or Go in the fetal position? Is the pain really in the stomach and must you puke? How can you describe the pain? Do Boys Hit eachother in the groin? What is Nutball or sacktapping? Do boys really hold their nuts? Does it help? How would I react if I have been hit in the balls? I'm 16 years old, ca. 1,63m high, Blond, skinny and do Not do sports

Does a Front wedgie hurt? With which objects have you been hurt your nuts? What Does help after been Hit in the groin? Have you ever been Hit in the nuts during PE?

Does a Hit in the nuts hurt more Kids Teens or adults?

I want some information to describe it as detailed as possible

Sry but I also describe landscape or creatures really detailed

Sry if the thread sounds weird

Your reaction was totally normal and for me not hostile

I'm not offended and understand your position

Sry that i answer Late but my internet is Bad

Thank you for describe the Pain

I would like to Know the reaction of men getting Hit in the groin too.

How would i react if i have been Hit in the nuts? Which Face do men make? What is the normal reaction after a Hit in the nuts? Does the dick or balls or stomach hurt? Does the pain linger? Do light taps to the groin hurt more? Did they clutch their balls or Go in the fetal position? Is the pain really in the stomach and must you puke? How can you describe the pain? Do Boys Hit eachother in the groin? What is Nutball or sacktapping? Do boys really hold their nuts? Does it help? How would I react if I have been hit in the balls? I'm 16 years old, ca. 1,63m high, Blond, skinny and do Not do sports

Does a Front wedgie hurt? With which objects have you been hurt your nuts? What Does help after been Hit in the groin? Have you ever been Hit in the nuts during PE?

I want some information to describe it as detailed as possible

Sry but I also describe landscape or creatures really detailed

Sry if the thread sounds weird

Your reaction was totally normal and for me not hostile

I'm not offended and understand your position
Prehaps this conversation with Shagger can move into private or to a fetish forum where it belongs
Remember off topic it has limits and gaming is always good convo, thanks

Prehaps this conversation with Shagger can move into private or to a fetish forum where it belongs

Ironic that you would suggest moving this conversation to PM's when you wouldn't answer the PM I sent you trying to figure out what the hell your problem is. Your just hurting insults for no apparent reason. The mods didn't do anything about these pot-shots and insults you are sending me and now @Firestar either.

BTW mods, as moderator myself I'm very disappointed by how you conduct yourselves. Even if you decide no action is necessary, you could have at least offered some feedback, that way I know you at least got the message. I predicted when I made that report that inaction on your part would encourage @Dakota to keep doing this, and before I even make another post on this thread, look at what happened. So no mods, I don't care what rules you have on backseat moderation that exist on JoyFreak that I'm about break, you should addressed this yourselves, and I'm left with little choice because the way that Dakota is treating both myself and @Firestar is not on.

Now @Dakota, since I tried to communicate this to you privately and got nothing and since the mods don't seem interested, I'll have to do go into mod mode nyself and address you here. It's not up to you what people can and cannot discuss on this sub-forum. I found this topic weird as well untill @Firestar explained thier motivation and it was 100% reasonable. Your posts and rude, dismissive, ignorant and fail to advance the conversation in any way. In fact, they serve no purpose whatsoever, it's just fulfilling some still unexplained urge from yourself to be rude to us. Not that there is a reasonable excuse for this, but it would be nice to least have some understanding as to why you've decided to behave this way.

So once again, I'm asking you to please stay off this thread untill you have something productive to add and tell me via PM what the hell your problem is because I refuse to accept you just decided to be an asshole on this thread.

Ironic that you would suggest moving this conversation to PM's when you wouldn't answer the PM I sent you trying to figure out what the hell your problem is. Your just hurting insults for no apparent reason. The mods didn't do anything about these pot-shots and insults you are sending me and now @Firestar either.

BTW mods, as moderator myself I'm very disappointed by how you conduct yourselves. Even if you decide no action is necessary, you could have at least offered some feedback, that way I know you at least got the message. I predicted when I made that report that inaction on your part would encourage @Dakota to keep doing this, and before I even make another post on this thread, look at what happened. So no mods, I don't care what rules you have on backseat moderation that exist on JoyFreak that I'm about break, you should addressed this yourselves, and I'm left with little choice because the way that Dakota is treating both myself and @Firestar is not on.

Now @Dakota, since I tried to communicate this to you privately and got nothing and since the mods don't seem interested, I'll have to do go into mod mode nyself and address you here. It's not up to you what people can and cannot discuss on this sub-forum. I found this topic weird as well untill @Firestar explained thier motivation and it was 100% reasonable. Your posts and rude, dismissive, ignorant and fail to advance the conversation in any way. In fact, they serve no purpose whatsoever, it's just fulfilling some still unexplained urge from yourself to be rude to us. Not that there is a reasonable excuse for this, but it would be nice to least have some understanding as to why you've decided to behave this way.

So once again, I'm asking you to please stay off this thread untill you have something productive to add and tell me via PM what the hell your problem is because I refuse to accept you just decided to be an asshole on this thread.
I don't see any errors from the Moderators, who knows maybe you could learn a thing or two before making over sensitive and paranoid accusations
I won't respond to personal messages that have the same tone either

I don't see any errors from the Moderators, who knows maybe you could learn a thing or two before making over sensitive and paranoid accusations
I won't respond to personal messages that have the same tone either

There was no tone in my PM, and given that you have been nothing but rude and abusive on this thread, you clearly don't know the difference. Something I'm happy to prove, because here it is. I've got nothing to hide.

dakota2.png

And you still have not answered me. What is your problem?

I know this thread sound strange and everybody has their own opinion, but it’s just sad where this thread is going

And there are other ways to show your opinion Without being rude or offensive or attack other people
I just want some answers to describe the scene and reaction and want to dive deep and understand the vulnerability/ reaction of a hit in the groin

@Shagger I appreciate your understanding

I know this thread sound strange and everybody has their own opinion, but it’s just sad where this thread is going

And there are other ways to show your opinion Without being rude or offensive or attack other people
I just want some answers to describe the scene and reaction and want to dive deep and understand the vulnerability/ reaction of a hit in the groin

@Shagger I appreciate your understanding

Sorry, but I've said what I can on the topic and I need to just leave thread behind, even though it's likely this lunatic will start causing problem on other threads. I may not understand why @Dakota is behaving like such a sandy little asshole, but since I'm clearly not going to get a straight answer I just need to hold onto that shred of believe that he/she/they might start behaving like the relatively normal person seen on this forum before this thread.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I've said what I can on the topic and I need to just leave thread behind, even though it's likely this lunatic will start causing problem on other threads. I may not understand why @Dakota is behaving like such a sandy little asshole, but since I'm clearly not going to get a straight answer I just need to hold onto that shred of believe that he/she/they might start behaving like the relatively normal person seen on this forum before this thread.

What poor forum are you a moderator for?

What poor forum are you a moderator for?

You won't even tell me why you're harrasing me on this forum before I had barely even interacted with you, so why on earth would I tell you that so you can go and harras me and other members on another forum that I staff? If I was that castastophically stupid I actually would 100% deserve that harrasment.

But you know what, given your attitude you clealy wouldn't last on long on my forum anyway, so from an entirely selfish point of view, I've got nothing to lose. So I'm willing to offer you a deal. You tell me why you're harrasing me and @Firestar, something that may earn you an appology if I did do something to upset you, and I'll tell you what forum I moderate. I'll invite you with open arms and watch you get kicked off just as quickly and I probably won't have to do a damb thing.

So what will it be?

Last edited:
You won't even tell me why you're harrasing me on this forum before I had barely even interacted with you, so why on earth would I tell you that so you can go and harras me and other members on another forum that I staff? If I was that castastophically stupid I actually would 100% deserve that harrasment.

But you know what, given your attitude you clealy wouldn't last on long on my forum anyway, so from an entirely selfish point of view, I've got nothing to lose. So I'm willing to offer you a deal. You tell me why you're harrasing me and @Firestar, something that may earn you an appology if I did do something to upset you, and I'll tell you what forum I moderate. I'll invite you with open arms and watch you get kicked off just as quickly and I probably won't have to do a damb thing.

So what will it be?
Don't sign up for forums anymore
Unless a genuine moderator position was offered, I'm not interested

My first message in the thread wasn't directed at you
My second message was, because it looked like you were encouraging trolling, happy?

Your turn....

Don't sign up for forums anymore
Unless a genuine moderator position was offered, I'm not interested

My first message in the thread wasn't directed at you
My second message was, because it looked like you were encouraging trolling, happy?

Your turn....

That's not good enough, not even close.

First off, I asked you to explain why you were harassing both myself and @Firestar and you didn't explain why you were harassing @Firestar. That alone is enough for me to not honour the agreement, but I'm only getting started.

Secondly, why ask about the forum I moderate if you had no intention of signing up, even for for a benign reason? You don't want to sign up to my forum for a benign reason, you want to do it to troll and harass much like you're doing here, I know that already. The only other reason I can think off is to bad mouth that community, whether it be here or elsewhere by telling a pack of lies which isn't fair to them. You are a troll through and through.

Thirdly, and simply, I don't believe you. I think your vague and defensive tone is a method you employ to avoid telling the full truth because you simply lack what it takes to come up with a convincing lie. There's something else going on here and you know it would be bad for you to admit what it is, that's why you don't say it.

Just look at your posts. Here's the first one, the one not directed at me, so it much have been @Firestar:

How does that make sense in this thread's context? For a start, even after googling I can't figure what "JF progress" is. And what the hell is a writer wanting to have the physical sensation of being kicked in the stones described to them for research purposes got to do with getting rid of you? Those two things don't connect. It makes no sense, and when things make no sense it's either a lie or there's a lack of context. When there is a lack of context people are keen to clear things up and explain (Look to @Firestar for an example), and since you clearly aren't willing to explain yourself, that leaves us with only the first option. It's a lie and It's clearly a trolling.

Then the second post, the one directed at me:

I have no issues with you insulting your own intelligence :)

That is just an insult, no more, no less. An entirely unprovoked and childish insult that left no impact, but still just an insult and nothing more. It in no way addresses my alleged trolling like you claim because it addresses nothing at all. It's just you being a 5 year old on a playground pointing at somebody and saying "You're a stupid face!". And you're probably a fully grown adult, it's pathetic...

You're next post, refencing me, directed at @Firestar, but clearly targeting us both:

And it's just another insult. I will give you some credit, it's at least a tad more creative than the last one. You've upgraded to being a teenager in a playground making fun of somebody, but it's still mere trolling and nothing else. It addresses nothing and has no purpose other than expressing your own unexplained distain for this thread's topic.

It's also sad to note that this is as close you have come to addressing the topic in this entire thread. The rest of what you've you've posted is just this back and forth over your abhorrent behaviour, so there's little point in going to those posts again, but the point is your behaviour is exactly that, abhorrent. You never addressed the topic and have never expressed anything but insults to two people did nothing to deserve it.

I would just set you to hidden so I could just ignore you, but you'll just keep this tirade up against @Firestar, so I can't in good conscience do that. You've already proven that you'll keep trolling them in that last quote. So, I'm reporting you again. It's not an effort to get you suspended or banned or anything like that, I just want you to leave me and @Firestar alone.

And this time mods, even if you decide to do nothing (@Dakota has already proven beyond doubt that would be a a big mistake), can you please at least message me to explain why you did nothing? Do the right thing, though, if not for me, but for @Firestar who absolutely did not deserve any of this. Thanks.

Last edited:
That's not good enough, not even close.

First off, I asked you to explain why you were harassing both myself and @Firestar and you didn't explain why you were harassing @Firestar. That alone is enough for me to not honour the agreement, but I'm only getting started.

Secondly, why ask about the forum I moderate if you had no intention of sighing up, even for for a benign reason? You don't want to sing up to my for forum for a benign reason, you want to do it to troll and harass much like you're doing here, I know that already. The only other reason I can think off is to bad mouth that community, whether it be here or elsewhere by telling a pack of lies which isn't fair to them. You are a troll through and through.

Thirdly, and simply, I don't believe you. I think you vague and defensive tone is a method you employ to avoid telling the full truth because you simply lack what it takes to come up with a convincing lie. There's something else going on here and you know it would be bad for you to admit what it is.

Just look at your posts. Here's the first one, the one not directed at me, so it much have been @Firestar:

How does that make sense in this thread's context? Even after googling I can't figure what "JF progress" is. And what the hell is writer wanting to have the physical sensation of being kicked in the stones described to them got to do with getting rid of you? It makes no sense, and when things make no sense it's either a lie or there's a lack of content. When there is a lack of context people are keen to clear things up and explain (Look to @Firestar for an example), and since you clearly aren't willing to explain yourself, that leaves us with only the first option. It's a lie and It's clearly a trolling.

Then the second post, the one directed at me:

That is just an insult, no more, no less. An entirely unprovoked and childish insult that left no impact, but still just an insult and nothing more. It in no way addresses my alleged trolling like you claim because it addresses nothing at all. It's just you being a 5 year old on a playground pointing at somebody and saying "You're a stupid face". And you're probably a fully grown adult, it's pathetic...

You're next post, refencing me, directed at @Firestar, but clearly targeting us both:

And it's just another insult. I will give you some credit, it's at least a tad more creative than the last one. You've upgraded to being a teenager in a playground making fun of somebody, but it's still mere trolling and nothing else. It addresses nothing and has no purpose other than expressing your own unexplained distain for this thread's topic.

It's also sad to note that this is as close you have come to addressing the topic in this entire thread. The rest of what you've you've posted is just this back and forth over your abhorrent behaviour, so there's little point in going to those posts again, but the point is your behaviour is exactly that, abhorrent. You never addressed the topic and have never expressed anything but insults to two people did nothing to deserve it.

I would just set you to hidden so I could just ignore you, but you'll just keep this tirade up against @Firestar, so I can't in good consciousne do that. You've already proven that you'll keeptrolling them in that last quote. So, I'm reporting you again. It's not an effort to get you suspended or banned or anything like that, I just want you to leave me and @Firestar alone.

And this time mods, even if you decide to do nothing (@Dakota has already proven beyond doubt that would be a a big mistake), at least message me to explain why you did nothing? Do the right thing, though, if not for me, but for @Firestar who absolutely did not deserve any of this. Thanks.
Hey we made a deal remember, kept my part....

Hey we made a deal remember, kept my part....

As I explained, you did not. Your explanation was partial at best and I don't think is even true because it doesn't make sense. I'll reconsider when you're ready to be more honest.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back