What Game You Play’n?

Huntn

Newcomer
Trophies
Feb 2023- My current lineup:
  • World of Warships- I kind of have a love hate relationship with this game, but my recent renewed interest in running destroyers and cruisers is a nice change of pace.​
  • Grounded- Fun coop in the spirit of Honey I Shrunk The Kids, nice graphics, good story, and at times challenging.
  • Dying Light - I like post apocalyptic zombie shooters, spend years playing Left 4 Dead, recently Dead Island, and now this which has some nice cinematic qualities, and so far is fun.

Currently Playing:
  • GTA Online - Always in the rotation. Always has been, always will be.
  • Red Dead Online - Just maxed out my Moonshiners business, debating what to do next.
  • Hogwarts Legacy - Never read the books, but enjoy the movies, so I bought the game to check out because my wife loves the series. The game is phenomenal.
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion - One of my favorite overall storylines in the Final Fantasy Series. Glad it finally got released outside of the PlayStation Portable.
  • Madden NFL 23 - My go to to quickly unwind, hop on for a game in my Franchise Mode.

Crusader kings 3 - Well, now, Krusader Kings 3 is quite a game, let me tell you. It's got more twists and turns than a river winding through the hills of Missouri. It's a game of strategy and politics set in the medieval world, where you play as a ruler trying to expand your kingdom and protect your dynasty.
But don't be fooled by the serious nature of the game, it's also got a good dose of humor and absurdity.
In the end, Krusader Kings 3 is a game that will keep you on your toes and make you think like a true medieval ruler. It's a game that will challenge you and make you laugh, and that's the kind of game that i would surely approve of.

Stardew Valley: Never got into it on my first tries but now I've fallen prey to it, it's relaxing after playing some of my more intense games
Dead By Daylight: Speaking of intense, I'm kind of off and on with this one. It can either be really frustrating or really fun, which sucks cause I'm passionate about everything to do with this game except for when it gets me all heated!
Help Wanted - Switch vers: I wanted to play this game so bad when it came out but alas, I had no VR system. In my opinion even if you don't like the FNAF games this one is still pretty fun to spook yourself with

Crusader kings 3 - Well, now, Krusader Kings 3 is quite a game, let me tell you. It's got more twists and turns than a river winding through the hills of Missouri. It's a game of strategy and politics set in the medieval world, where you play as a ruler trying to expand your kingdom and protect your dynasty.
But don't be fooled by the serious nature of the game, it's also got a good dose of humor and absurdity.
In the end, Krusader Kings 3 is a game that will keep you on your toes and make you think like a true medieval ruler. It's a game that will challenge you and make you laugh, and that's the kind of game that i would surely approve of.
Would you say Crusader Kings 3 is a Civilization sort of game, or does it have more intrique?

Would you say Crusader Kings 3 is a Civilization sort of game, or does it have more intrique?
Well let me tell you, friend, Crusader Kings 3 is a far cry from your average civilization-style game. Oh, it has the trappings of civilization-building all right, with kingdoms and dynasties and the like, but where it truly shines is in the intrigue. The intrigue, I tell you! It's thick as molasses in January!
Why, in Crusader Kings 3, you've got court politics and backstabbing and scheming and plotting, all in the name of power and prestige. It's a game of thrones, you might say, only without the dragons (though there are a few creatures that might give ol' Daenerys a run for her money).
And let me tell you, it's a hoot to watch it all unfold. You'll find yourself up to your elbows in scandal and deceit, trying to navigate the treacherous waters of the court while keeping your own position secure. It's a game that demands your full attention, and the stakes are high.
So if you're looking for a simple civilization-building sim, you'd best look elsewhere. But if you want to test your wits against the cunning and ambition of your fellow players, then Crusader Kings 3 is the game for you.
And let me tell you, I've been around the block a time or two in this gaming business, and I can tell you that this one is a real gem. It's got the depth and complexity of a classic strategy game, with the added bonus of a cast of characters straight out of a Shakespearean play. It's the sort of game that'll keep you up late into the night, muttering to yourself and shaking your head in disbelief at the antics of your enemies.
Crusader Kings 3 is a Civilization sort of game... with a whole lot more intrigue. And that, my friend, is what sets it apart from the rest.

Lots of Monster Hunter Rise for me at the moment! Going through a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky randomiser when I'm not doing that, haha

Just started Dragon’s Dogma Darkness Arising, actually restarted it twice, astounded that the game does not have multiple saves. There is a “save” mod I’m trying to get to work.

Hmm.....

COD Modern Warfare II
Mechwarrior On-line
PUBG
New World
EVE On-line
Good Company (haven't played yet, but it looks cool)

:)

I've been playing quite a bit of Ultima Online and APB Reloaded lately. It's more fun to play when I have friends who are playing, but our schedules are really conflicting right now. :( Still, though, I am having fun with them even when I have to play by myself.

Second Life mainly. And still COD Modern Warfare II!
Wow I looked at this 20years ago when I was writing game reviews for a Mac Gaming site. At the time I was writing about Second Life as a possibly good place to play games. I also seem to remember someone becoming a millionaire selling virtual real estate. :)

It's great to see what games you're playing! Personally, I've been into Apex Legends lately. It's a fast-paced battle royale game with cool characters and weapons. I'm also a big fan of Valorant, which is a team-based shooter with a lot of strategy involved.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back