What Game You Play’n?

Apex is my main game right now, and has been for a few years. I absolutely love the game because of its landing variety. With it being a battle royal, sometimes the genre gets boring because each game starts off the same. With Apex though, you can land in a variety of places and on different maps, its so bloody good! World's Edge, King's Canyon, Broken Moon and Olympus are my faves for landing! Check them out for the best spots aswell!
I also love Animal Crossing and have many hours in that. New Horizons was a welcome change, i just wish it got some more updates and even another DLC TBH.

Been closed beta testing "The Finals" on Steam. Very fun!!

Apex is my main game right now, and has been for a few years. I absolutely love the game because of its landing variety. With it being a battle royal, sometimes the genre gets boring because each game starts off the same. With Apex though, you can land in a variety of places and on different maps, its so bloody good! World's Edge, King's Canyon, Broken Moon and Olympus are my faves for landing! Check them out for the best spots aswell!
I also love Animal Crossing and have many hours in that. New Horizons was a welcome change, i just wish it got some more updates and even another DLC TBH.
Storm Point recently came back to the game aswell, and i know its a controversial map for many. If you look for better places to land like here, it should get better for you!

Hey everyone! I wanted to share the games I've been playing recently. I've been diving into some exciting titles:

• Battlefield 2042: The intense multiplayer battles and large-scale maps have kept me hooked. It's been an adrenaline-fueled experience filled with epic moments.
  • FIFA 23: As a football enthusiast, FIFA 23 has been my go-to game for satisfying my love of the sport. The improved gameplay mechanics and updated rosters make each match feel authentic and immersive.
  • Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty: Exploring the futuristic Night City has been a thrilling adventure. The immersive storyline and stunning visuals have captivated me, despite some initial technical issues.

FIFA 23: As a football enthusiast, FIFA 23 has been my go-to game for satisfying my love of the sport. The improved gameplay mechanics and updated rosters make each match feel authentic and immersive.

I'm not suprised to see you mention that, it's literally the only thing that's actually new. They never change nor improve anything, what they do is remove gameplay features from the games to add them back in later versions call them "new" whilst it's same engines and background processes every time, perhaps with graphical polish and that's it. With that you would least expect the games to lunch stable, but they consistantly don't. Bugs that get patched post release in one version often reappear in the next version because they don't even bother to update the new code, that's how lazy it is.

And for those table scraps, they arrogantly demand you to pay full price at a minimum year after year. But of course, that's not enough, you're still expected to pay money for special editions, pre-oders, delux editions and not to mention some of the most prederory and incideous microtransactions in gaming. I cannot understand why fans of FIFA are happy to pay this garbage.

And worst of all, now that EA are not going to making the games, it's not going to change a damb thing. Why? Because for some I don't understand, they fan base seem happy to shafted, as you have shows. Ironically, I actually think the best example of how the FIFA fan base should be behaving actually comes from football. Football fans are fiercely loyal to thier club, but they understand that doesn't mean blindly defending said club when they're making mistakes, beit on the pitch or through management. On the contrery, they're the first to criticize, so why can't FIFA fans do the same? I don't get it.

Hey everyone! I wanted to share the games I've been playing recently. I've been diving into some exciting titles:

• Battlefield 2042: The intense multiplayer battles and large-scale maps have kept me hooked. It's been an adrenaline-fueled experience filled with epic moments.
  • FIFA 23: As a football enthusiast, FIFA 23 has been my go-to game for satisfying my love of the sport. The improved gameplay mechanics and updated rosters make each match feel authentic and immersive.
  • Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty: Exploring the futuristic Night City has been a thrilling adventure. The immersive storyline and stunning visuals have captivated me, despite some initial technical issues.
Phantom Liberty was released?

July 2023-
  • Nebulous Fleet Command I find impressive but I just can win any battles which tells me, the AI needs to be tweaked, or I’m just not good enough. Went on with my son, 2v2 with us on one side, AI on the other, we would focus fire on a single ship, they would do likewise, and our ship would be destroyed first. One of the people in the forum volunteered to meet and help me, and I thanked them but declined. It’s a game, not a job, or a project, told them, I’d check back after they added a tutorial battle or two. The tutorials as good as they are did not prepare me for an actual battle. Maybe you would do better??
  • Restarted The Outer Worlds and enjoying that so far. Interactions with people you meet are interesting, interesting story elements like Spacer’s Choice corporate town boss vs the deserters, although the social aspects of having a companion are short changed as compared to Fallout 4. :)
  • FarCry New Dawn- Still progressing with this, it’s a continuation of the story after FC5, with the same setting, and some repeat characters. It’s good fun, in an open world, relatively forgiving combat, but weak as an RPG. you talk to people, you help people, you gain abilities, but it feels flat as an RPG, your relationships with everyone are superficial.
  • World of Warships- still slogging with this, my only current PVP game. Subs suck so bad I actually don’t mind destroyers as much as I used to except for the 15 torpedo volleys which are always curse worthy. It helps that I started playing cruisers and destroyers. :)
  • Grounded- Still working this, deciding if I want to continue working this. It’s a brilliant game, solo-able so far, but difficult. Help as in co-op makes a huge difference in fights. As a solo player, you have to take it slow and learn the mechanics as in don’t go head to head with a spider, at least not near the beginning, maybe not the mid game either. ;) Attack them from a location where they can’t get close to you, with an upgraded bow. Regular bows work, but always have a minimum of 60-80 arrows on you. A nice thing is that after a fight, you can retrieve most of those arrows you shot into that monster. :)

July 2023-
  • Nebulous Fleet Command I find impressive but I just can win any battles which tells me, the AI needs to be tweaked, or I’m just not good enough. Went on with my son, 2v2 with us on one side, AI on the other, we would focus fire on a single ship, they would do likewise, and our ship would be destroyed first. One of the people in the forum volunteered to meet and help me, and I thanked them but declined. It’s a game, not a job, or a project, told them, I’d check back after they added a tutorial battle or two. The tutorials as good as they are did not prepare me for an actual battle. Maybe you would do better??
  • Restarted The Outer Worlds and enjoying that so far. Interactions with people you meet are interesting, interesting story elements like Spacer’s Choice corporate town boss vs the deserters, although the social aspects of having a companion are short changed as compared to Fallout 4. :)
  • FarCry New Dawn- Still progressing with this, it’s a continuation of the story after FC5, with the same setting, and some repeat characters. It’s good fun, in an open world, relatively forgiving combat, but weak as an RPG. you talk to people, you help people, you gain abilities, but it feels flat as an RPG, your relationships with everyone are superficial.
  • World of Warships- still slogging with this, my only current PVP game. Subs suck so bad I actually don’t mind destroyers as much as I used to except for the 15 torpedo volleys which are always curse worthy. It helps that I started playing cruisers and destroyers. :)
  • Grounded- Still working this, deciding if I want to continue working this. It’s a brilliant game, solo-able so far, but difficult. Help as in co-op makes a huge difference in fights. As a solo player, you have to take it slow and learn the mechanics as in don’t go head to head with a spider, at least not near the beginning, maybe not the mid game either. ;) Attack them from a location where they can’t get close to you, with an upgraded bow. Regular bows work, but always have a minimum of 60-80 arrows on you. A nice thing is that after a fight, you can retrieve most of those arrows you shot into that monster. :)

Games I started playing in July 2023

Resident Evil 4: This classic survival horror game has been a blast to replay. The intense action and eerie atmosphere still hold up even after all these years.

Hogwarts Legacy: As a huge Harry Potter fan, stepping into the magical world of Hogwarts has been a dream come true. The open-world RPG elements and the ability to create my own wizarding adventure have made it an unforgettable experience.

Diablo IV: As a long-time fan of the Diablo series, I've been eagerly anticipating the fourth installment. The dark and immersive world, combined with the satisfying loot and character progression, have made it a highly anticipated game for me.

Finally sat down and beat Red Dead Redemption 2 campaign. WOW, what a masterpiece. The game is absolute perfection, and I loved every minute of it. One of the best stories I have ever experienced in gaming. Character development, graphics, environment, interaction with NPC's, etc. all add to a game that everyone needs to experience. 10/10

These days I am playing...
Forza Horizon 5
Valorant
Minecraft
Asphalt 9 Legends (only when I cannot access my computer)
God of War Ragnarok

At the moment I have been playing a lot of Fortnite as I am enjoying ranked quite a bit and I have found it better than playing the normal modes. It's a shame we still do not have ranked zero build solo.

I have also been playing games such as Roblox and I would love to get back onto Destiny 2 as well as I have not been on that in a minute.

The three video games which I'm playing right now are ; Elden Ring, Hogwarts Legacy and God of War Ragnarok. I've completed playing Stray if not, I would have added it to the list. I used to enjoy playing Apex Legends but I dumped it for Fortnite and Destiny 2.

Forza Horizon 5, Horizon Forbidden West, The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt, The Last Of Us Part 2, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Dying Light 2 Stay Human are the game's which I'm playing right now. I still feel pissed with what I had in playing Battlefield 2042.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back