Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey I was Just exploring the Internet so I found this website So I am new to this community and I am not aware about the code of conduct so can someone help?

Well, I can tell you for a fact that trying to wear people down to sell them modded accounts and ban prevention scams will get you banned, but you already know that, don't you?

Yes, @notoriousgamer, we can tell it's you. You might have waited at least a couple of days before joining up with a second account and talking about modded accounts. Asking for clarification on the rules in your introduction wasn't exatly subtle either.

Still, since I'm always happy to help, here are the rules. The one that I believe you should pay particular attention to is the third one down:

• One Account Only - Every user is only permitted to have one account. If several accounts are found, all of accounts will be subject to an immediate permanent ban. Sharing of accounts is also forbidden and will be dealt with in the same way.

I'm reporting you for having multiple acconts. Enjoy getting banned again.

Last edited:
Greetings! The names Matt, and I'm the writer/editor at ChaoticanWriter, a blog about TTRPGs, worldbuilding, etc. ... Also a streamer at Twitch, and content creator.

Since my gaming background is in both video games and tabletop, I figure sign up, hang out, and engage in discussion.

Hello everyone, I am a 28 year old travel enthusiast. This forum looks cool and I like it very much.

Greetings and salutations! I'm a late in life college student, studying web design at DeVry University. Ironically, I take all my classes online. I have been a gamer for about 25 years (my age is showing lol). My favorite game is Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS4). My hobbies are video games, reading, movies and D&D. My interests are history, paranormal stuff, anime/manga and archaeology. I have been with my SO for 12 years (not married but might as well be). I stream (or at least try to) on Twitch every Sunday at 8pm EST.

Hey everyone, I'm XGaming, and I'm passionate about playing video games on the computer. I enjoy diving into games like Minecraft and Roblox, especially when I get to interact with AI NPCs. It adds a whole new level of immersion to the gaming experience! Who else here loves exploring virtual worlds and interacting with AI characters? Let's share some gaming adventures! 😄🎮

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back