Opinion [Top 10] LOL Best URF Champions (Current Meta)

Rat

Trophies
If you love playing URF then you'll love reading this article!

Read the full article here:

It's that time of year again when Riot Games surprises us with a returning mode that everyone (sort of) enjoys! URF stands for Ultra Rapid Fire. This game mode draws everyone to the yard and adds at least 1 million new or returning League of Legends players. Yes, it is that well-liked. Some players only have League of Legends installed on their computers so that they can play URF when it comes around.

There was also a time in League of Legends history when neither URF nor any custom game mode was available for 2-3 years. Thankfully, this no longer occurs. URF is a game mode in which everyone has reduced cooldowns, and infinite mana, and the match speed is greatly increased. In this game mode, every character is on crack. One crucial aspect of this game mode is the lack of balance.

Everyone is insane and overpowered, but some champions are more powerful than others due to their kits. If you want to have fun in this game mode, choose a champion who can destroy others, because there are more try-hards in URF than in ranked matches. Playing a champion who is better than everyone else is highly recommended, at least in my experience. But don't worry, today I'll be ranking some of the best champions in URF!

10. Blitzcrank

blitx.jpg

“Prepare for carnage.” (Video by RossBoomsocks)
Before you come at me with pitchforks, I'd like to point out that the supports in this game mode are more broken than some actual carry champions. Because, as you can see, when abilities have a lower cooldown, you can potentially be constantly CC'd, which is especially important with Blitzcrank, who can constantly hook the enemy with his Q “Rocket Grab” and knock them up with his E “Power Fist”. Furthermore, he scales insanely well with AP items, allowing his R Static Field” to become a tactical nuke on the map.

In URF, being hooked by Blitzcrank is a sure way to die. Blitzcrank's best feature is his ability to set up quick ambushes in bushes and constantly hook people when they least expect it. Not only that, but the debuff from his W “Overdrive” is non-existent, as you can constantly spam it with no consequences. Overall, he's a fantastic champion to play in URF, and you're sure to have a good time!

Why Blitzcrank Is Great For URF:

• He can set up ambushes.
  • The debuff from W doesn’t apply as you can keep spamming the ability.
  • His abilities scale insanely well with AP.
  • The R becomes a tactical nuke when you’re full build.
  • His R deals AoE damage.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back