Reviews [Top 15] LOL Best Champions For Each Role (Latest Patch)

Rat

Trophies
Sup you legends today I ranked some of the best champions for each role!

Read the full article here: [Top 15] LOL Best Champions For Each Role (Latest Patch)

So this season, you have set a goal for yourself to finally reach a high rank, but you just don’t know what champions to main currently or who’s strong enough to get you to your desired rank. Well, worry no longer, as today I’ll be listing some of the best champions for each role in the current patch, which is 13.6.

Each role will have three different champions mentioned so that everyone is included equally. Keep in mind that some of these champions mentioned fulfill different roles in the game, and some will be harder to play while others will be easier. I will also go into detail to explain to you how and at what these champions excel and when they should be picked. With that knowledge, let’s get into this article!

15. Rakan (Support)

rakan_18.jpg

“Let’s tango!”

Let us start this list off with a support champion who can charm anyone on the summoner’s rift with his great personality. Even though he has chicken legs, he does look fancy as hell, I can’t lie. But when it comes to Rakan, he’s someone who jumps into danger with his W “Grand Entrance.”. After jumping into the danger he can also get out easily with E “Battle Dance.”

But if those abilities aren’t enough, Rakan can charm the whole enemy team with the R “The Quickness”. He is great at starting fights or simply sacrificing himself for his teammates so that they can live and win the match. Keep in mind that he isn't as tanky as Leona, but he gets the job done with his CC from the W “Grand Entrance” and the R “The Quickness.”

Why Rakan Is Great For a Support Role:

• Because of his W “Grand Entrance,” he can easily set up an ambush or engage in a fight.
  • Rakan can easily get out of a tough situation with his E “Battle Dance” if a teammate is nearby which allows for risky plays.
  • The champion works really well in any team composition so you don’t have to think about filling a certain role.
  • Rakan can charm the enemy team with his R “The Quickness” which allows for some great crowd control and destroys the enemy formation completely.
Rakan Is Strong Against:

• Zyra
  • Ashe
  • Pantheon
  • Amumu
  • Braum
Rakan Is Weak Against:

• Taric
  • Senna
  • Renata Glasc
  • Annie
  • Maokai

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back