The Top 5 Cyberpunk 2077 Best Headgear And How To Get Them

Rat

Trophies
headgear.jpg

Sup choombas let me ask you this simple question. Do you care about stats or fashion? If you care about stats well you’re fine with looking like a clown in-game but if you care about fashion you might have a few issues with playing on the hardest difficulty. There are various headgear to find in Night City and most of them will come from dead bodies or sometimes if you’re lucky you’ll find some in a locker depending on you.

There are also clothing shops around Night City where you might find some headgear that suits you. Of course, if you’re looking for stats only you came to the right place. In this article, I’ll list the best headgear you can find in Night City.

5. Cushioned Techie Baseball Cap

“If you wear the cap backward you get extra cool points.” (Video by ARR0GANT)

Here you might be thinking that this is just a normal baseball cap but what if I told you that this baseball cap is special. It’s a legendary headgear item that can be found in Night City. Yes, it’s free before you start asking any questions. This cap is a part of the techie set. Now, do you get any bonuses for completing the whole set? Who knows? Try collecting them all and find out!

The baseball cap can be found in a locked basement in Rocky Ridge, you only need technically ability attribute level 5 to unlock the door. Even though the cap is small it has 3 free mod slots. You can place any mod slot you wish and enhance its stats even more. It comes with a base of 41.6 armor.

What makes Cushioned Techie Baseball Cap great:
  • Free legendary headgear.
  • 3 free mod slots.
  • 41.6 base armor.
  • Can be found in a locked basement in Rocky Ridge.
  • Looks fashionable and it has nice stats.
  • Part of the Techie set collection.

Cushioned Techie Baseball Cap details:

Cushioned techie baseball cap

Latest content

Back