The Top 10 Cyberpunk 2077 Best Female Clothes And How To Get Them

Rat

Trophies
fashion_4.jpg

Sup choombas are you perhaps playing as a female V in Cyberpunk 2077 but for some reason, you can’t find good clothes for your character. Because looks are everything in Night City. No worries I’ll help you out so you can find the perfect look for your character! In this article I’ll be listing the best female clothes you can find in Night City.

The clothes will be ranked by stats and fashion. These clothes can either be bought from a clothing vendor or simply found in a locker in someone’s basement. I’ll try to list different clothes from t-shirts, coats, shorts, pants, and so on. I’ll try to keep it unique and different. Enough of chit chat let’s get into the list.

10. AT-AK Reinforced Biker Coat

“Perfect coat for a female biker.” (Video By The Shadow Raider)

For our first piece of clothing, we have a coat. Better yet a coat that has been reinforced by some kind of fibers that protect you if you have a crash with your motorcycle. Also, this coat makes you look pretty cool when going into a firefight.

Makes you feel like a professional. It comes in two different varieties such as uncommon and rare and it has a 159 base armor. It’s pretty tanky for a piece of fabric. You can also put 1 mod onto this coat so make it count. The way that you obtain it is by randomly stumbling upon it or visiting a clothing vendor in Kabuki.

What makes AT-AK Reinforced Biker Coat great:
  • It’s fashionable.
  • 159 base armor.
  • Can be found on random enemies you defeated or bought at a clothing vendor in Kabuki.
  • 1 free mod slot.

AT-AK Reinforced Biker Coat details:

AT-AK reinforced biker coat

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back