The JoyFreak Community Thread

Morning CT. Happy Friday. Getting through work, hitting the gym for a full upper body workout, then time for some drinks and Starfield. Also plan on maybe checking out Cyberpunk 2077 now that 2.0 and Phantom Liberty is out! Everybody have a great weekend!

I'm hoping to move to another flat in the future. The only trouble is, no matter how many bids you place, nobody from the Edinburgh council will state how much longer one will be waiting for any offers.

I think this qualifies as something of fail from Sky News. On my YouTube feed, there a two stories that happened to appear side by side. One about the school bus driver who tragically lost his life in an accident, the other about a dangerous sex offender on the loose. If it weren't for the headlines, would you honestly guess correctly which is which?

image_2023-09-30_183913997.png

Seriously, of all the pictures of these two men they could have chosen...

Last edited:
One upcoming game that catches my eye is Stray Souls. Looks like you visit a town a lot like Silent Hill. But if it's only available to buy online with no physical release, downloading it will be quite the task.

A long time ago, I used to get GERD bad because of acid reflux. I need only eat something tangy and then it would burn my throat like lava. I had to start taken tablets as it got to be chronic.

Now I don't seem to get it at all. Although maybe that's because I haven't ordered anything from Sainsbury's for a while.

A long time ago, I used to get GERD bad because of acid reflux. I need only eat something tangy and then it would burn my throat like lava. I had to start taken tablets as it got to be chronic.

Now I don't seem to get it at all. Although maybe that's because I haven't ordered anything from Sainsbury's for a while.

That's Sainsbury's bit was hilarious ?

In all seriousness, I actually will see a doctor about this. It happens way more often than it should and it agonising.

So I had my internet suspended by TalkTalk over a late payment. I don't really care either way. Their speed is shambolic and companies like Virgin or PlusNet does the same type of deal for a similar price, but with way faster internet. But anyway, since I don't care much for online activities any more, I can just stick to using data packs and public WiFi meanwhile. Or if I need to download a game that's huge or new DLC or something, I can do it at my sister's place.

So I had my internet suspended by TalkTalk over a late payment. I don't really care either way. Their speed is shambolic and companies like Virgin or PlusNet does the same type of deal for a similar price, but with way faster internet. But anyway, since I don't care much for online activities any more, I can just stick to using data packs and public WiFi meanwhile. Or if I need to download a game that's huge or new DLC or something, I can do it at my sister's place.
Sounds like TalkTalk did you a favour, useless company lol.

Latest content

Back