The JoyFreak Community Thread

I haven't played any games recently apart from The Chant. But come October, I'll have Alan Wake 2, etc, to enjoy. ;)

Of course, that is a long way away. ?

Ooh.

I wonder who this could be. The suspence is just too much. :sleep:

Nah. I know who that is, of course...

I'm actually starting to question if he is one that's obsessed with you, or if it's the other way round.

Seriously man, why do you do this? We know each other from another forum and I think you know which one and I told you there like I'm telling you now you have to stop posting about this guy. It's going to make it easier for him to find you on whatever safe places you have left if you don't stop.

Not to mention, what exactly are we supposed with this information? We can't even view the profile without being members of The Tech Game's forum anyway, but if we could, what are you expecting us to do? Join The Tech Game's forum and wave our pitchforks at him?.

Report him on the forums he harasses you on and ignore him the forums he doesn't. You have got to get a grip. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm doing this because I'm worried about you.

Last edited:
I had a cold over the weekend. My second one this year.

But the flu is way worse. I had Covid only once, and that's lousy as well.

I hear what you're saying, Shagger.

I just wish bogan breath would finally grow up. I mean, this situation with him following me around forums (to here too, even), is rather annoying. Yeah, he was "Rub" in the past.

He was recently kicked off Fandom for trying to bugger up wiki pages. That's like the hundreth time as well. So I don't think this guy has a life, if he's that keen on knowing what I am doing online every single day. He's never even met me, so his grudge is an all too pointless one.

This is because he disagreed with my Resident Evil opinions, years ago. Or if it wasn't that, it's something else just as irrelevant.

I hear what you're saying, Shagger.

I just wish bogan breath would finally grow up. I mean, this situation with him following me around forums (to here too, even), is rather annoying. Yeah, he was "Rub" in the past.

He was recently kicked off Fandom for trying to bugger up wiki pages. That's like the hundreth time as well. So I don't think this guy has a life, if he's that keen on knowing what I am doing online every single day. He's never even met me, so his grudge is an all too pointless one.

This is because he disagreed with my Resident Evil opinions, years ago. Or if it wasn't that, it's something else just as irrelevant.

You're hearing, but you're not listening. Shut up about him. You're still posting information about him like I'm suppose to use it somehow. I'm going to say it one more time...

Report him on the forums he harasses you on and ignore him the forums he doesn't.

I don't know why this guy follows you around, but I guarantee the fact you keep offering up a reaction to him is not helping. Stop talking about him.

Last edited:
I do try to ignore him, but being a parasite, he now creates accounts in my name to reply to me on forums with low moderation levels. He also filed a false counter claim on Internet Archive, for content that isn't even his.

I seen something today in my mailbox, in fact.

I could have the money for a legal case by December, provided a firm in Western Australia could accept the fact I am based in the UK. I don't know why he finds this funny, when I have been saving a lot of proof.

It's sunny outside this afternoon. ☀️

A nurse came to see my mum today, but was refused entry after someone caused her to feel upset.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back