The JoyFreak Community Thread

Love being a part of JoyFreak! Great place to connect with other gamers and talk about our favorite games and consoles. Let's keep the fun and discussions going! ??

GAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
Video Games 90S GIF

Working through Red Dead Redemption 2 again! Streaming if you want to check it out. Trying to make it to Twitch Affiliate.

Tried out Redfall tonight for a couple hours. Here is some quick thoughts on it.

Overall the game seems to be all over the place. Perfect? Hell no. It’s a decent game that I enjoyed playing for a couple of hours. I played solo, so I can’t speak on the co-op. But during my time I had fun. But is this the must own exclusive? Nope. I’ll still play it from time to time. The framerate does dip and the game should’ve n held off a bit longer for sure. With several updates it could be a solid game in due time. Will it be a system seller? No. Could it end up being a fun game? Absolutely.

Tried out Redfall tonight for a couple hours. Here is some quick thoughts on it.

Overall the game seems to be all over the place. Perfect? Hell no. It’s a decent game that I enjoyed playing for a couple of hours. I played solo, so I can’t speak on the co-op. But during my time I had fun. But is this the must own exclusive? Nope. I’ll still play it from time to time. The framerate does dip and the game should’ve n held off a bit longer for sure. With several updates it could be a solid game in due time. Will it be a system seller? No. Could it end up being a fun game? Absolutely.
Was that the horror game everyone was shitting on?

Yeah I saw a clip of that game. It actually looked really fun. Lol
Quick thoughts:
Overall I think Redfall is mid. They hyped it up a lot, and it has quite a bit wrong with it. I’ve played about 4-5 hrs so far if I remember correctly and there is a ton more they could’ve done to make this game great. That being said though, I have had some fun with the game. I haven’t even checked out the co-op yet. But I’m hoping they can improve it via updates, idk if it’s possible though. Currently it’d be a 4 or 5/10 for me if I had to score it right now. But that may change as I get to spend more time with it. It bothers me that so many little things could’ve been done to improve this game, and they weren’t. The game could be VERY good.

Haven't been able to lift much on the shoulder. Been focusing on stretching and resting it. But I have been doing some cardio to get some workout in. Knocked out 5 miles today. A lot of walking, but still. Something is better than nothing.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back