Publisher Devolver Digital and developer Flying Wild Hog have announced Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series alongside the existing PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam) versions. It will launch on February 16 as a free upgrade for existing owners.
Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition adds Survival and Hero modes, a New Game Plus mode, the "Hardcore" difficulty mode, and 60 frames per second performance and 4K visual modes.
- Step Your Game Up – Available after finishing the main story, Survival Mode is a completely new game mode consisting of three new battle arenas providing hours of new gameplay. Three new weapon skins will be up for grabs for those who can complete the challenge.
- Thanks For The Memories – The Chapter Select menu lets you go back and collect missing upgrades and relive some of Lo Wang's most magical moments.
- Find Your Mojo – New Game Plus delivers a new way to experience the ultraviolet action of Shadow Warrior 3's story mode. Enjoy additional challenges, rewards, and skins to give Lo-Wang that much-needed confidence boost.
- Go Hard or Go Home – The new Hardcore Difficulty offers up the most intensely punishing version of Shadow Warrior 3 yet. Not for the faint-hearted.
- Like A Shogun – Live life on the edge in Hero Mode, a challenging modifier that shortens Lo Wang's life to a limited number of respawns. Earn more of them by performing spectacular Finishers, but run out, and your progress is lost forever.
- Console Yourself – PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S owners will be treated to tailored enhancements including PlayStation 5 Haptics and controller speaker support and re-tuned performance modes. Choose between a buttery smooth 60 frames per second for fast-paced violence or boosted 4K visuals at 30 frames per second for a truly cinematic experience.
Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and PC - Gematsu
Publisher Devolver Digital and developer Flying Wild Hog have announced Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series alongside the existing PlayStation 4, Xbox One…
You getting it?