The gaming world brings us so much news daily. It is really hard to focus on something. It is way harder to play all of the games. Everyone can find something special for themselves. If you enjoy gambling you can test your luck at Bet22 casino. If you enjoy shooters or MMORPGs, or strategies you can find many gaming platforms like Steam. Play fair and have fun and we will proceed to the latest news.
Total War: Warhammer 3The Creative Assembly studio released a major update 2.2 for Total War: Warhammer 3 and a video dedicated to this. In the video, they talked about the changes in some detail, cheerfully and under a beautiful video sequence. Briefly about the main thing.
Now, when attacking small settlements, a regular ground battle occurs. The battle will take place on the map of a small settlement only if it has a garrison of the second or third level.
When the accruing experience for a battle, the type of victory is no longer taken into account. But the value of the enemy army and which part of it was destroyed are taken into account.
- Heroes will receive approximately 50% more experience in battles, which will allow them to keep up with the lords.
- The direction of energy and its recovery due to the Winds of Magic has been reworked for many factions.
- The gnomes will still be offended, but the transition from despair to anger will become smoother.
- New famous monsters were added for Kislev, Cathay, ogres, and the main followers of the four gods of Chaos.
- AI has become more aggressive, attacks more often near settlements, and uses siege engines more actively.
- Heroes are now more likely to be part of the AI army, rather than just walking around on their own.
- Conditions have been changed for some High Elf, Lizardmen, and one Imperial character.
- Ranked online battles now have separate queues for different modes.
- There is a new End Game Crisis: Vermintide. It is not necessary to install the game of the same name, just the Skaven on the map will pour out of their hidden holes and try to take over the whole world.
- Fixed some bugs and bugs.
- Creative Assembly recently launched its mini-series on the game engine. Total War: Warhammer 3 is available on PC. Owners of all games in the series can play the Immortal Empires mode, bringing together the locations and factions of the trilogy.
Star Ocean: The Divine ForceSquare Enix has published trailers for the RPG Star Ocean: The Divine Force, dedicated to two very different characters. The elf Malkia in her pretentious attire is clearly a fantasy character, and the defender of order, Mariel, brandishing a blaster, seems to have come from a space opera. However, within the framework of the game's setting, very different images coexist.
According to the plot, the protagonist's spaceship falls on a planet with much more modest technical development and clearly visible fantasy features. There he meets the princess, and this begins a joint adventure.
The game will have a huge open world, the ability to travel through it in all directions, multiple playable characters, real-time combat, and much more.
Star Ocean: The Divine Force will be released on October 27 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series.