LOL: 10 Top Champions That Can Play Multiple Roles

Rat

Trophies
roles.jpg

Are you bored of your current role but you’re not bored of your champion? You’re in a weird situation if you are. Or maybe you’re looking for a champion that can fill out multiple roles without the burden of being reported and flamed. Well, let me introduce you to these 10 champions.

Who can go to multiple roles and still do perfectly fine. With these champions, you won’t have an issue being auto-filled or quining multiple different roles or maybe even swapping with your teammates.

If you do have a problem with that, well you’re a bit special in the head aren’t you. But don’t worry you aren’t the only one, everyone still loves you the same. Now that you know about these champions how about we get into the list.

10. Akali

akali_2.jpg
“Rules were made to be broken.”

Our first champion on this list is the girl that’s always getting the nerf hammer slammed onto her head. No matter what build you go to, you better make sure to keep it a secret. If Riot sniffs out that people are having fun with Akali she’s getting nerfed. Either her or the items.

There’s no way around it. Recently Akali was pretty fun to play if you built “Chemtank” on her, well that item has been nerfed recently. Why? Because it was viable on Akali. You might think that I’m lying to you or trying to make Riot look bad, I’m not just checking the internet and you’ll get your answer.

When it comes to the champion alone Akali has a lot of dashes in her kit. She can jump over any obstacle, dodge any incoming abilities and danger, and on top of that, she can go invisible with her smoke bomb. Of course, she has to stay in the smoke bomb but that’s a story for another time. Akali can be played on top or mid. But most of the time she’s being played on mid-lane.

Roles Akali Can Play:
  • Mid

Latest content

Back