Reviews Insurgency: Sandstorm Best Shotguns (Ranked Worst To Best)

Rat

Trophies
Here's an article where I ranked all of the shotguns!

Read the full article here:

It’s time to breach and clear a room in style. There are only 4 shotguns in Insurgency: Sandstorm and all of them are pump action; none are semi or fully automatic. But if those shotguns did exist in the game, I have a good feeling that they’d be broken as hell and impossible to balance.

The shotguns in this game work as they do in real life; they have a range of 30-50 meters, depending on your ammo type. Also, only one shot is enough to kill someone, so that’s why they are good for breaching into a room or an objective where enemies might be. But they aren’t that good in PvE game modes since you have to pump them after each shot.

4. TOZ-194

maxresdefault_6_0.jpg
It’s time to show them how we roll!

Let me introduce you to the TOZ-194, which was designed during the Soviet Era and still sees use even today. It uses the standard 12-gauge shell, and it’s quite deadly. The shotgun has a hell of a lot of recoil, decent penetration, and can hold a total of 8 shotgun shells.

The downside to this shotgun is that it has a slow fire rate, which can impact your performance if two or three more enemies run at you. It’s great against single targets or 1v1 situations. It doesn’t weigh much and is great for running around and shooting people.

TOZ-194 Stats:

• Cartridge - 12 Gauge
  • Vertical Recoil - 42
  • Horizontal Recoil - 31
  • Muzzle Velocity - 400 m/s
  • Rate of Fire - 55 rpm
  • Penetration - 160 pp
  • Magazine Capacity - 7+1 shells
  • Reserve Ammunition - 7+14 shells
  • Supply Points - 2
  • Weight - 10%
What TOZ-194 Excels In:

• Great in 1v1 situations.
  • Due to its low weight, it’s great for flanking enemies.
  • You don’t have to ADS with this shotgun, you can easily fire from the hip.
How To Get TOZ-194:

• You can obtain this shotgun when you pick the breacher class in the Insurgent Forces.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back