Have you ever owned a racing wheel/pedal controller? | JoyFreak
  • Our first ever contest is now live for a chance to win up to $50! All members are welcome to participate. Click here for full details.

Have you ever owned a racing wheel/pedal controller?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Verified
Have you ever wanted to feel like you're truly in control when playing racing games? Have you ever gone so serious so as to purchase a wheel and pedal controller set to make it that much more realistic? I've got one myself (The Logitech G29) and it makes a heck of a difference to the way I play and the enjoyment I actually get from playing racing games. Just makes it that much more better - I'd really recommend!

What about you? Do you have a racing wheel/pedal controller set for use when playing games?

Nova

Never owned it. I know some people who did. And they tend to played with it like for a year and so and ditched it. I have no idea why people buy it.

Ash

No. However, I am looking to get a racing wheel when a truck driving simulator comes to console which shouldn't be far away. I'm thinking of getting the Logitech G29

Gopnik

Back in the time, when I was playing a lot of Euro Truck Simulator 2, I was thinking of purchasing a nice wheel to play the game with. But I quickly gave up on the idea after I checked the prices. Well, not long after that I also stopped to play Euro Truck actively and there wasn't much sense into purchasing that wheel as I don't spend more than 1 hour per week in the game nowadays.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom